So they come here.
他们可以有点害怕 有点兴奋
They can be a little scared, a little thrilled,
享受一些积极的破事
enjoy some sweetly affirmative bullshit,
然后他们拍一张照片
and then they take a fucking picture
之后就回家
and they go back home.
但我觉得在这一切之下 藏着更深的意义
But I think there’s a deeper meaning hiding under all that.
这里的创造者想要表达的东西
Something the person who created it wanted to express.
真实的东西
Something true.
如果你是要找故事的寓意
Well, if you’re looking for the moral of the story,
你大可以直接开口问
you could simply ask.
那我就需要一把铲子了
I’d need a shovel.
我要问的人35年前就死了
The man I’d be asking died 35 years ago.
几乎把这地方一起带进坟墓
Almost took this place with him.
几乎 但没完成
Almost, but not quite,
多亏我
thanks to me.
亦或者他留下了什么
Or maybe he left something behind.
我在想 如果把你切开 我会发现什么
I wonder what I would find if I open you up.
就算死到临头
Even at death’s door,
你依然是忠诚的宠物
you’re still a loyal pet.
那是你来这里的目的吗 罗伯特
Is that why you came here, Robert?
试图劝我放弃
Try to talk me out of it?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我没有立场去阻碍
Far be it from me to get in the way
自我发现之旅
of a voyage of self-discovery.
出自英国著名历史小说家和诗人沃尔特·司各特 原文为on
弗勒德先生 我们必须回首
Mr. Flood, we must look back
笑对危险的过往 对吗
and smile at perils past, mustn’t we?
我们应该上路了
We should get back on the road.
时间都浪费了
Time’s wasting.
你好 菲利克斯
Hello, Felix.
我们是时候好好聊聊了
It’s time you and I had a chat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!