He was an 18th century dandy.
所以 他挺挑三拣四的
So, he can be very fussy.
总是唠唠叨叨
He nags and nags…
那天吃午饭的时候 我老古董般的好沙发
The lunch the other day and it was blood
被弄的全是血迹
all over my nice antique couch.
哪个沙发 红色的那个吗
Which one, the red one?
它现在确实成红色的了 说的对
Well, it’s red now, yah.
如果你要在我华丽干净的沙发上吃人
If you’re going to eat a victim on my nice clean couch
能不能地上铺垫些报纸
put down some newspaper on the floor
放点毛巾 这又不费事
and some towels. It’s not hard to do.
我们是吸血鬼 吸血鬼不会在地上放毛巾
We’re vampires! We don’t put down towels.
有些吸血鬼会这么做
Some vampires do.
硬核吸血鬼才不会
Well, not serious ones!
当一个公♥寓♥里住了4个吸血鬼的时候
When you get 4 vampires in a flat
很明显气氛不会怎么好
obviously there’s going to be a lot of tension.
任何公♥寓♥里面都会有紧张的气氛吧
There’s tension in any, any flatting situation.
就这么决定吧 我们各司其职 从某个叫迪肯的家伙开始做起
It’s settled then. We all do our jobs, starting with a certain Deacon.
我会去洗盘子的
I will do my dishes!
全是胡扯
This is bullshit.
我16岁的时候成了吸血鬼
Well, I became a vampire when I was 16.
所以我看着一直都像是16岁
That is why I always look 16.
刚开始那几天 生活对于16岁的孩子来说很艰难
In those days, of course, life was tough for a 16 year old.
吸血鬼对于世人有着挺不好的印象
Vampires have had a pretty bad rec.
我们不是那种住在城♥堡♥成天消沉的老家伙
We’re not these mopey old creatures who live in castles.
我们中的一些人 大部分吧 很多人都有点不正常
And while some, most of us are, a lot are… bats.
我们中也有很多人喜欢一起住在个公♥寓♥里
There are also, those of us, who like to flat together in
找个像新西兰这种小国家
really small countries like New Zealand.
我之前是个纳粹吸血鬼
I was a Nazi vampire.
有了我这秘密吸血鬼大军
我们可以统治全世界
战争后 纳粹失败了
After the war, which the Nazi’s lost…
我不知道 你是不是知道纳粹战败了
I don’t know, if you know that the Nazi’s lost…
那场世界大战
… that war.
如果你是个纳粹 战争后你会
If you were a Nazi, after the war…
如果你是个吸血鬼
…and if you were a vampire…
如果你是个纳粹吸血鬼
… and if you were a Nazi vampire…
不会有活路的
No way.
我逃离了那里
I was out of there.
没错 我因为爱情来到了这个国家
Yah, I came to this country for love.
有一个女孩 人类女孩
Uh, there was a girl. Human girl.
然后
And…

… I…
觉得她令人沉醉 她
… thought she was fantastic. She was…
棒到极致了
… absolutely amazing.
突然爱上了她
I was smitten.
她的家人移♥民♥来到了新西兰
Her family emigrated to New Zealand.
所以 我以为
And, I thought,
你理解吗 管他三七二十一
‘you know what, to hell with it.
我跟着她一起走 我会去追求她 告诉她我的爱意
I’m gonna go. I’m going to chase her and tell her how I feel.’
我给我的仆人菲利普说
I told my servant Phillip,
把我送到新西兰去
‘Send me to New Zealand.’

He…
在我棺材上贴错了信息
… put the wrong postage on my coffin.
所以整个旅程花了18个月
So the whole journey took about 18 months.
当我到那的时候 她已经
And when I got here, she had…
找到了别的人
… found someone else.
她陷入了爱河
She had fallen in love.
然后
And…
她结婚了
She was married.
她走之前给了我这个
She gave me this before she left.
这个就是她
There she is.
这个是我 我把我的照片也放进去了
That’s me, I put myself in there too.
她告诉我这是纯银做的
She told me it was pure silver.
不幸的是
Unfortunately…
我们吸血鬼不能佩戴银制品
… we vampires can not wear silver.
是的
Yeah…
我只能带上它这么久
It’s about as long as I can wear that.
今晚 我们去惠灵顿中心
Tonight, we are going out into Wellington center.
我们一定要看起来很体面
It is important that we look good.
嗯 很好 不错
Yeah, it’s really good. Yeah.
不能照镜子最不好的地方之一就是
One of the unfortunate things about not having a reflection is that
你不知道你到底长什么样
you… don’t know exactly what you look like.

Look!
是个茶杯幽灵
A ghost cup!
自己飘起来了
Floating all by itself!
我们互相给反馈
We can give each other feedback and
帮助其他人直到我们外貌看起来很帅气
help each other out until we’re looking great.
有些衣服是来自那些被我们迫♥害♥的人
Yes, some of our clothes are from victims.
我们咬别人的时候
We might bite someone and then…
想着 看 这裤子挺不错的
… you think, ‘ooh, those are some nice pants!’.
– 这样行吗 – 不行
– Do work these? – NO!
换了它
Change it!
当你成吸血鬼的时候 你会变的很性感
When you are a vampire, you become very sexy.
我们要尝试把人类吸引到手
We are trying to attract victims to us.
不觉得那过腰大衣怎么好
Not sure about the waist coat.
我穿的这身衣服 我叫做 死亡又美味
I go for a look which I call Dead But Delicious.
我们是诱饵
We are the bait.
但我们也是陷阱
But we’re also the trap.
你好呀 女士们
Hello, ladies.
亲爱的 我们要进城了 去宴会上玩耍
And my love, we are ready to go into town and party!
吸血鬼的 吸血鬼风格
Vampire… vampire style.
我们进城的时候 一定要装的像本地人
When we go into town, we must try to blend in.
我们就在街上散步
We are walking the streets.
进城这件事 听起来很酷
Coming into town. Um, it’s really cool because
因为有那么短短一瞬间
just for one brief moment
我觉得
I feel…
同性恋
Homos!
作为吸血鬼的麻烦在于
The trouble with being a vampire is you
你必须得到邀请 才能进去
have to be invited in, to go in.
我们想要进酒吧 求你了
We would like to come into the bar, please.
邀请我们进去吧 求求你
Invite us into the bar, please.
走开吧
Keep walking.
你要邀请我们进去才行
You invite us in!
如果人类发现我们是吸血鬼的话
If the humans find out what we were…
他们会摧残我们
… they would destroy us.
在惠灵顿市中心
There are between 60 and 70 vampires
大约有60至70个吸血鬼
in the greater Wellington region.
一看就是吸血鬼 玖琳
Obvious vampire. Joline!
你好
Hello!
太尴尬了
How embarrassing.
我还是人类的时候和他一起工作过
He’s a guy I used to work with when I was human.
– 他死了吗 – 是的
– Is he gone? – Yeah, he’s gone.
我一晚上都在喝他的血
I’ve been draining him all night.
我就是个饥渴的姑娘
Been a very thirsty girl.
如果被咬的时候是个小男孩或是小姑娘
Being bitten as a little boy or a little girl
你就一直保持在那个年龄了
you always going to look the same age.
你们今晚准备做什么
What are you doing tonight?
准备杀死几个人♥渣♥吗
Going to kill some perverts?
– 我们遇到了恋童癖 – 酷
– Yeah, we’re meeting a pedophile. – Cool.
我们还是走吧
Okay, let’s just go please.
– 祝你们今晚愉快 – 好的 也祝你愉快
– Have a good night, guys! – Yeah, you have a good night!
库马拉大酒吧的占有者是吸血鬼 也是由吸血鬼运营的
The Big Kumara is vampire owned and operated
所以我们就随便进
so we could always get in.
对于吸血鬼来说 这是惠灵顿最火爆的晚间娱乐地点
It’s the hottest night spot for vampires in Wellington.
– 进来吧 进来 – 谢谢
– Come on in, guys, come on in. – Thank you.
也许你能带些人去家里
Perhaps you could bring some people to the house.
– 当然可以 – 有处子吗
– Sure. – Perhaps some virgins?
处子吗 好的 没问题
Virgins? Yep, okay.
有没有什么特别需求 比如性别 或者
Any kind of preference in terms of gender or?
找些少女吗
Maybe some ladies?
好的 少女
Yep. Ladies.
或者 男的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!