但我们已经都达成了共识
But we’ve all got an agreement
那就是我们不会吸斯图的血
that we’re not going to eat Stu.
– 对吗 – 对的
– Right? – Right.
楼上的那几个家伙喜欢斯图
The guys upstairs, they… They’re loving him.
虽然开始他们说的是
That’s … it started off with,
你带回来的这个人是谁
‘Who’s this human you’re bringing into the house?’
但就过了两分钟
But it took them literally 2 minutes and
我就觉得 比起我他们更喜欢斯图了
they like him more than they like me, I reckon.
我在为斯图织围巾
I’m knitting a scarf for Stu.
再来一遍 试着用上你的腿
Try it again. Use your legs.
后退 出拳的位置高点
Step back… Punching high.
好的 你好啊
Yep. Hi.

Yep.
我之所以跟你说
I’m just, what I’m trying to say is…
就是因为
… cause I know that you…
是你把我变成吸血鬼的
… you turned me into a vampire.
但是别那么对他
Maybe don’t do that to him.
他是个素食主义者
He’s a… vegetarian.
他最不想做的
Last thing he’d want to is eat…
就是吸血吃肉
… a life-being or eat blood or eat meat…
– 我能控制这个 – 抓住它
– I am controlling this. – Get it, get it!
要是你不怎么关注
Quite amazing to see how far technology can go forward
那可能会对科技的进步感到吃惊
if you’re not paying attention.
收到了一条讯息
One message received.
你背后有一个十字架
There is a crucifix behind you.
按这儿 稍微低点儿 看这儿
So, down on it, or like, half way down and focus it.
笑一下吧
Maybe smile.
– 任何我想找的东西都可以 – 对
– Anything you want to find, you… – Yeah.
– 在这输入自己的名字 – 我在1912年
– You can type your name here. – I’ve lost…
丢了一条特别赞的丝巾
… a really nice silk scarf in about 1912.
是的 现在搜索一下
Yes, now Google it.
斯图是这么长时间以来我的首位人类朋友
Stu is the first human friend that I’ve had for long time.
因为人类总是会死去
With humans there’s a tendency to die.
嗯 对
Yeah.
我们可以看她的照片
We can look at her photos.
还可以戳她一下
Or you can poke her.
是的
Yes.
我们能看看日出的视频吗
Can we see a movie with sunrise?
好棒
Nice…
点击图片选项 我们就能看到处♥女♥的照片了
If you push images, than we can see pictures of virgins.
能做出这种事情的可不像个处♥女♥
I don’t think she’s a virgin if she’s doing that.
他在这里
There he is, yeah.
我以前的仆人 菲利普
This is my old servant, Phillip.
– 那我要打给他咯 – 嗯
– So, we’re gonna call him. – Yeah.
视频调出来
…screen…
天哪 是他 是他 那就是菲利普
My God, that’s him, that’s him, that’s him, that’s Phillip
他看起来好老哦
He looks old.
主人
这么长时间了 你一点都没变
快告诉我 你找到凯瑟琳了吗
不急的啦 你知道的 爱是恒久忍♥耐
听着 菲利普 你当初买♥♥错票了
什么
运棺材的票你买♥♥错了 这花了我很多年才到达正确目的地
主人
主人 你曾保证会把我变成一个吸血鬼
现在我已经九十岁了
你保证过的 而我现在都这么老了却还没实现
那个 见到你很开心啊 菲利普
我这辈子 什么大事都没做过
我一直在等
丽塔 安格斯 养老社区
有点像是青春浪漫片 但是层次更深一点
Yeah, kind of like youth romance, but like more, more layers.
比如说暮光之城 你看过吗
Maybe Twilight, have you seen it?
我就是暮光之城的主角 你知道主角是谁吗
Okay, I’m the main guy in Twilight. You know the main guy?
暮光之城知道吧
Twilight?
就是我本人
That’s me.
走到哪里摄像机都在拍我
Cameras following me around.
其他人都不拍
They could have chosen anyone.
你到底告诉了多少人 你是吸血鬼
How many people have you told you are a vampire?
– 没几个人 – 我听见了
– Not many. – I heard that girl…
那个女孩说 你跟她说你是个吸血鬼
… talking about that you said you were a vampire.
对 我是告诉了她
Yeah, I told her.
还有呢 还告诉了谁
Who else? Who did you tell?
还告诉了她的漂亮朋友
Uh, I told her hot friend.
你不能遇到一个人就告诉她 你是吸血鬼
You can’t tell everyone that you’re a vampire.
那人谁啊
Who’s that guy?
不知道 反正我也告诉他了
I don’t know but I told him.
你不能到处宣扬了
You can’t tell everyone.
我是吸血鬼
Vampire
我是吸血鬼
Vampire!
我眼睛不太舒服
Yeah, I’ve got a bit of an eye condition.
怎么不舒服
What’s wrong with them?
吸血鬼眼疾 都是因为看不到太阳
Um, vampire eyes. Can’t go into the sun.
天哪 那是你的獠牙吗
Oh, my God, is that your fangs?
真的獠牙吗
For real?
千真万确
For real, real.
我是个吸血鬼
I’m a vampire.
– 真的假的 – 真的
– What? – Yeah.
– 我是吸血鬼猎人 – 你真幽默
– I’m a vampire hunter. – No, you’re not.
– 你不信吗 – 别放屁啦
– No? – You fucking piece of shit.
我会给你发消息的
I’ll Skype you!
我可以飘哦
I float.
– 我可以变成任何东西哦 – 我也能
– I transform into stuff. – Same.
– 不 你不能 – 好吧
– No you can’t. – Yeah.
我要给你展示一下
I’ll show you.
你快给我看看你的吸血鬼技能
Show me. Show me some of your vampire stuff.
我想想给你展示什么呢
What have I got? Um…
没点真本事就别出来骗人了
Don’t lie about transforming into shit.
– 暮光之城 – 闭嘴 尼克
– Twilight! – Shut up, Nick!
你跟暮光之城没半毛钱关系
You’re not Twilight.
– 你有什么问题 – 你就是我的问题
– What’s your problem? – You are my problem.
昭告全天下我们是吸血鬼
Telling the world that we are vampires.
现在我还要昭告天下你是个混♥蛋♥
And I’ll tell the whole world that you’re an asshole now.
你闭嘴
Shut up!
– 闭嘴 – 朋友们
– Shut up! – Guys?
– 你给我闭嘴 – 你才给我闭嘴
You shut up! No, you shut up!
– 不 你闭嘴 – 你闭嘴
No, you shut up. You shut up.
我是德古拉啊 兄弟
I’m Dracula, man!
– 你才不是德古拉 – 我就是德古拉
– You’re not Dracula! – I’m Dracula!
你都不知道德古拉是谁
You don’t even know who Dracula is!
你这个傻♥逼♥
You idiot!
斗蝙蝠啦 斗蝙蝠啦
Oh, bat fight! Bat fight!
迪肯
Ah, Deacon!
这一点都不公平啊 兄弟
That wasn’t fair, man!
我的夹克都被扯坏了 兄弟
My fucking jacket, man!
我管你什么夹克
I don’t care about your stupid jacket.
– 迪肯 – 你还好吗 兄弟
– Deacon! – You okay, man?
– 嘿 斯图 – 嗯哼
– Hey, Stu? – Mm-hm?
你的虫虫好吃吗
How’s your worms?
还行
Alright.
你在吃虫虫耶
You’re eating worms.
能帮忙把薯片变成虫子吗 就像之前那样
Can you do that shit when you turn them into worms?
不能
No.
没办法把薯片变成虫子
Doesn’t work on chips.
只能把本来就看起来像虫子的东西变成虫子
Only works on things that already look like worms.
– 面条也许可以 – 你想来点面条吗
– Maybe noodles. – Do you want some noodles?
他现在知道套路了
He knows now.
哎呀 是我的话就不会吃掉它
Oh no. I wouldn’t eat that.
为什么
Why?
你还好吗 尼克
Are you okay Nick?
还行吗
Alright?
他吃了油炸薯片
He ate fried chip.
我现在都不能吃沙拉了 真好啊
I can’t eat salads now, great.
我也不能晒日光浴
I can’t sunbath.
也看不了日间剧
I can’t watch daytime TV.
以前能应该现在也能 我记得以前是能的
I can if I could, or I guess I could.
我失去的不仅仅只是不能吃薯片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!