这的确不关我什么事儿
It’s got nothing to do with me.
好 他现在听不见我说话了
And um… he can’t hear me.
事实上
Yeah, so basically…
斯图并不知道我是个吸血鬼
Stu doesn’t know that I’m a vampire.
也不知道我朋友们也是吸血鬼
And he doesn’t know that my friends are vampires.
他觉得我就是
He just thinks that I’m just…
多了些很屌♥的朋友
… with some powerful friends.
我买♥♥了个房♥ 但他觉得我就是买♥♥了个饭
I bought a room in the house and he thought I bought a meal.
真的很烦
Just like… it really, really sucks…
我不能吸他的血
… that I can’t eat him.
我就想这样
I just want to like…
看看 他是我认识的脸最红的家伙
Look at it. He’s the reddest guy I know.
好了 你现在可以听见我说话了
Right, you can hear me.
– 像是电脑基础一类的工作 对吧 – 对
– Like computer based and stuff, heh, mainly? – Yeah, yeah.
– 数据库 – 对 主要是计算机
– Databases. – Yeah, like computers mainly.
我们投票吧
Let’s have a vote
到底去波基大世界还是库马拉大酒吧
for Boogie Wonderland or The Big Kumara.
去库马拉大酒吧的举手
Big Kumara!
好吧
Right.
过来 斯图 快点
Come on Stu, hurry up.
我觉得尼克不该被弄成一个吸血鬼
I don’t think Nick should have been turned into a vampire.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He’s such a dick.
看起来很酷啊 哥们
Looking great man!
本店热烈欢迎
You are most welcome!
我们来波基大世界啦
We’re in Boogie Wonderland!
我们现在在波基大世界 这儿太好玩了
Here we are at Boogie Wonderland and it is so much fun.
太棒了
This is amazing!
来这我真的太开心了
I’m so happy to be here.
这儿真俗
This is pretty cheesy.
对了 你看到他穿的那件夹克了吗
Also, did you see the jacket he wore?
他竟然穿了个跟我一样的夹克
He’s wearing the same jacket as me.
不一样 就是很像而已
It’s not exactly the same. It’s pretty close.
我太爱做吸血鬼的感觉了
I’m just loving being a vampire.
那儿是 胖夫人胳膊酒吧
Over there, is the big Fat Lady’s Arms.
星期三那里会有恐惧因素比赛
Ah, on Wednesday’s there be, like fear factor competition.
奖品是T恤啊 帽子啊 还有一些小奖品
You can win like t-shirts and hats and small prizes.
我闻到了狼人的气味
I can smell werewolves.
好吧 我们要与一些恶心的狼人擦肩而过了
Okay, we’re just about to walk passed some werewolves
真是倒人胃口
so some shit might go down!
当心点伙计们 别畏手畏脚的
Look out guys. Don’t catch flees.
那是啥 迪肯
What’s that, mate? Deacon.
– 你说啥 – 继续走 走吧
– Sorry what? – Keep going, keep walking.
继续走
Keep walking!
我们听到了 我们听力很灵敏的
We heard that, mate. We’ve got sensitive hearing.
– 是吗 – 是啊
– Have you? – Yeah.
你们在拍啥 MV吗
What are you filming? It’s a music video, is it?
我们不想惹麻烦
We don’t want any trouble.
那你们挑衅干什么
Why did you start it?
我们有吗 惹你生气了吗
Well, I do. Have I got your heckles up?
那你们这些娘娘腔咋不闻自个屁屁呢
Why don’t you girls smell your own crutches, huh?
– 别 这不值得吵吵 – 你说啥
– Come on. It’s not worth it. – What are you talking about?
我们不闻自己屁屁 我们互相闻屁屁
We don’t smell our own crutches. We smell each others crutches.
那是一种 额 打招呼的方式
And it’s a… form of… greeting.
你在镜头上呢 伙计 别这样
You are on camera, mate, don’t, don’t…

What?
听我说 我认识这货
It’s okay, cause I know this guy.
这不就是 嘴臭伯爵 吗
It’s count Fagula.
喂喂 别骂人啊
Hey, hey, hey! Don’t swear.
不好意思 他们 我们是狼人
Sorry… they… they… We’re werewolves.
– 不是蛮人狼 – 我们是啥
– Not swearwolves. – What are we?
我们是狼人 不是蛮人狼
We’re werewolves, not swearwolves.
不 听着
No, listen, that’s offensive…
用这种词来形容人真的很冒犯
That’s a really offensive word to call people.
那你们还总是提起 棍子的事 呢
Well, at least you’re talking about a bundle of sticks.
拜托 看我手上这捆棍子
Please, this bundle of sticks…
狼人
Werewolves?
内森 别去叼 那不是真的
No, no, no! Don’t get it! Nathan it’s not real.
他正准备摘下手套
He’s just gonna take of his gloves.
我靠 你♥他♥妈♥干啥呢
Ah, shit, man! Why the fuck did you do that for?
嘿 别骂人 骂人我们就输了
Hey! Don’t swear. We’re gonna lose it. We’re gonna lose it.
放松 放松
Calm down. Calm down!
– 快他妈把我眼镜拿走 – 迪昂
– Get the fuck my glasses! – Dion! Dion!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Do the breathing! Do the breathing.
深呼吸 数到十 兄弟 数到十
Do the breathing. Count to 10, mate. Count to 10.
加油 坚持一下
Come on. Hold it.
数到十 继续保持人形
Count to 10, human again.
数到十 继续保持人形
10, human again.
没事了 还好今天不是满月
It’s alright. It’s not full moon.
伙计们 十分感谢
Thanks a lot guys.
-好好玩吧 -你们应该
– Enjoy your night, yah? – You should…
为自己感到羞愧
be ashamed of yourselves, man.
又不是我们想让它发生的
Great, we didn’t want this to happen.
好了 走吧 伙计们
Come on guys. Hey!
说话别喷口水 贱♥人♥
Say it! Don’t spray it, bitch!
迪克兰
Declan!
– 你为什么总骂人 – 是他先挑头的
– Why are you swearing all the time?! – Well, he ride with me…
– 他们真的是狼人吗 – 是啊
– Were they actually werewolves? – Yeah.
你还好吗 斯图
Are you okay, Stu?
我有点不知道
I just don’t really know how to…
怎么吃人 因为我从没做过
… approach this, cause I never done it before.
他是个不错的朋友
Um, and he is a good friend.
我不希望
And I don’t wanna…
不希望破坏这份友谊
… I don’t want to break that friendship but..
但要是有人告诉你 他是吸血鬼
… then again, what do you do when someone tells you,
你会怎么做
that they’re a vampire?
我想他应该很生气
I’m expecting him to be angry.
也可能会很害怕 希望
He might be scared and
很多事能真♥相♥大白
expecting lot of things to, to bubble to the surface.
你可能发现了 最近
You probably noticed, it has been…
我有了些变化
… I’ve been going through a few changes lately.
– 嗯 – 是吗
– Yeah. – Yeah?

Yeah.
就像是
Like…
我再也没在午餐时间出现过
I don’t show up for lunch anymore.
嗯 我改了 蒂娜游戏里所有的故事
Yeah. Have … changed the story of all of Tina’s games.
晚上 蒂娜的游戏
The night time, Tina’s games.

Right…
你每次怎么打败我的
And how you went from beating me every time
而我是怎么赢得最后三局的
and how I I’ve won the last 3?

Yeah.
所以
So…
我带你来这的原因
The reason I brought you here…
就是告诉你
… is to tell you that…
我是个吸血鬼
… I’m a vampire.
斯图平静接受了这个消息
Stu took it pretty well.
他真的是我最好的朋友
He’s definitely my best mate.
所以我绝不会吸他的血
And I’m not gonna eat him.
但是他们要是说要给你煮意大利面
But if they ever offer you bisghetti…
千万别吃
Um…. you shouldn’t eat it.
他们给了我一份意式脆饼
They offered me biscotti.
吸血鬼朋友不吸人类朋友的血
Vampire mates don’t eat human mates.
不管我有多想吸
And no matter how much I want to eat him…
我都不会吸 因为他是我的伙伴
… I will never eat him cause he’s my mate.
– 对吧 斯图 – 对
– Right, Stu? – Yah.

Yeah.
斯图很好
Stu is great.
我们都很喜欢他
We really like him.
最开始我想杀了他
At first I wanted to kill him.
但现在我庆幸 自己花了点时间了解了他
But now I’m glad I’ve spent the time to get to know him.
虽然他红红的小脸蛋儿让他看起来真的很好吃
Yeah, of course he looks delicious with his big red cheeks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!