每过几年 新西兰的一个秘密社团会因为一个特殊事件而聚集到一起 不圣洁化装舞会
舞会来临前的几个月 一个纪录片拍摄组被允许去接触这个社团的一小群人
每个拍摄组成员都带着十字架 并因为电影的主题而受到保护
现在是晚上6点钟
So it’s 6 PM in the night time…
也就是我醒来的时候
… which is when I wake up.
对我来说这总是最恐怖的部分
This is always really scary part for me.
太棒了 夜幕降临了
Yes! Night time.
那么 我现在要去叫醒我的室友们了
So, now I’m going to wake up my flat mates.
我真的很喜欢住在公♥寓♥里
I really love living in a flatting situation.
醒醒
Wake up!
都起床吧
Wake up everyone!
我喜欢和别的吸血鬼到处游玩
I like to hang out with other vampires.
喜欢陪着别人
I like the company.
快醒醒
Awaken!
醒醒 别再躺着了
A wakey, wakey!
我真的很喜欢和朋友们一起玩个痛快
I just really like having a good time with my friends.
迪肯
Deacon…
你好啊
Hi!
你好
Hey!
迪肯
Deacon…
你昨晚过的怎么样
How was your night, last night?
我变身成了一条狗 还做了爱
I transformed into a dog and had sex.
不错
Cool!
我们一会儿在厨房♥开个小会
We’re gonna have a little flat-meeting in the kitchen
15分钟后 知道了吗
in about 15 minutes, okay?
知道了 知道了
Okay. Okay.
– 要我把门关上吗 – 关上吧
– Should I close this? – Yes.
弗拉迪斯拉夫
Vladislav?!
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry! Sorry!
嘛事
What?
– 你好 – 现在几点了
– Hey! – What time is it?
额 我们10分钟后开个小会
Umm, we’re going to have a flat-meeting in about 10 minutes.
20分钟后见
20.
好吧 那就是说
Okay… is it…
现在我们
So we’re…
来到了佩蒂尔的房♥间
…in Petyr’s room.
我去把他叫醒
I’m just going to wake him up.
佩蒂尔
Petyr?
佩蒂尔
Petyr?!
佩蒂尔 醒醒
Petyr, wake up.
嘿 听着 我们10分钟后楼上会开个小会
Hey, listen. We’re just having a flat-meeting upstairs in about 10 minutes.
你不必来的 但我想我仍然应该
You don’t have to come but I thought I’d
给你捎个话 以防万一
extend an invitation to you just in case.
地板上有很多东西啊 佩蒂尔 还有
There’s a lot of stuff on the floor down here, Petyr, and…
这好像是 我不想 啊
… like this seems, I don’t… AH!
这是根脊柱 糟糕
It’s a spinal column, yuck!
我还在想 也许
And I was thinking, maybe…
我应该给你拿个扫帚过来
… I just should bring a broom down here for you
如果你想把这些骨头给扫走的话
if you wanted to sweep up some of the skeletons.
也许吧
I don’t know.
你怎么看
You know…
好吧 打扰了
Okay.
给你带了只鸡 吃吧
I got you this chicken.
佩蒂尔还会来吗
Is Petyr coming?
我们应该担心吗 佩蒂尔他
Should we be worried? Petyr’s…
都活8000年了吧
… 8000 years old.
佩蒂尔不会参加这次会面了
We’re not going to have Petyr at the meeting.
好吧 那么
Okay, so…
想就公♥寓♥内的责任来简单说几句
Wanted to have a quick chat about flat responsibilities because
因为 我觉得我们有人没尽心尽力
uh…guys I think that we’re not all pulling our weight here.
不是在特别强调你 迪肯
We’re not just pointing the finger at you, Deacon.
你人不错 但在公♥寓♥里你没做到你应该做的程度
You’re a cool guy but you’re not pulling your weight in the flat.
嗯 我很高兴听到你说我人不错
Well, I’m glad to hear that I’m cool.
– 不 这不是他说的重点 – 是的 我知道
– No, that’s not the point though… – Yeah, no, I know…
这次开会不是为了说你人有多好
It’s not a flat meeting about how cool you are.
– 我做了分配给我的杂活 – 不 你没有
– I do my flat chores. – No, you don’t!
– 我做了 – 你没有 所以我们才开的会
– Yes, I do – No, that’s why we’re having the flat-meeting.
重点在 迪肯 你都5年没刷过餐具了
The point is Deacon that you have not done the dishes for 5 years.
弗拉迪斯拉夫说的对
Vladislav is right.
柜橱上摆了那么多血淋淋的盘子是很难容忍♥的
It’s unacceptable to have so many bloody dishes all over the bench
就像那样
like that…
人们来做客的时候我脸都丢光了
I’m so embarrassed when people come over here.
这又无所谓
Why does it matter?!
你带人来只是为了吃了他们
You bring them over to kill them!
吸血鬼才不做洗盘子这种事
Vampires don’t do dishes.
迪肯想是个叛逆的少年吸血鬼
Deacon’s like the rebellious young vampire.
他总是做着疯狂的事情 说着疯狂的话
He’s always doing crazy things. Saying crazy things.
就像是我们这个小团体中年轻又烦人的小男孩
He’s just like the young, bad boy of the group.
听我说
Okay, so…
有一天我正在
One day I was…
卖♥♥我的衣服
… selling my wears…
我路过了这个又古老又阴森的城♥堡♥
And I walked passed this old creepy castle.
我看着它 想着
and I look at it and think…
很古老 也很阴森
… ‘very old and creepy.’
然后一个东西
And then this creature…
就向我飞过来了
… flies at me!
它把我往黑色的地牢那边拖拽着我
It dragged me back to this dark dungeon.
还咬着我的脖子
And bit into my neck.
就在死亡之际
And just at the point of death…
这个东西
… this creature…
强迫我去吸它的脏血
… forced me to suck its foul blood.
然后
And then…
它张开了翅膀 就像这样
… it opened its wings, like this.
在我头上盘旋
And hovered above me.
尖声叫着
Screeching.
现在你变成吸血鬼了
‘Now you are vampire.’
这就是佩蒂尔
And it was Petyr.
现在我们还仍然是朋友呢
And we’re still friends today.
弗拉迪 你做的很好 你弄了个循环利用的东西
Vlad, you are great. You put out the recycling.
做的很棒
Which was really cool.
听我说
And!
另一天 我沿着走廊拖着一个人的尸体
The other day, I dragged mans body down the hallway,
发现地上没有一丝灰尘
and noticed that there was no dust.
看着就像是 我给走廊拖了一遍地
Like, I kind of… I kind of swept the hallway.
弗拉迪斯拉夫 他就像
Vladislav, is just like…
团体里的老吸血鬼
… this older vampire who
在中世纪时期长大的
grew up in the medieval times.
你知道的 活了这么久
And you know, to be living this long
也看了人世间的种种事情
and to have seen the things that he’s seen
但仍然 还对生活充满兴趣
and still like, kind of have it together,
我还挺尊敬他的
I mean, hat’s off to him.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Bloody hell!
对不起
Sorry!
他是个很棒的人
He’s a really great guy.
但也有点小变♥态♥
A bit a of a pervert.
对于一些事情 他有着相当过时的观点
He has some pretty old ideas about things.
我们应该找点奴隶
We should get some slaves!
我第一次成吸血鬼的时候
When I first became a vampire…
我挺专横的
… I was quite tyrannical.
我因为折磨了很多人而出名
I was known for torturing a lot of people.
这就是我的折磨小屋
This is my torture chamber.
我现在不怎么经常来这里了
I don’t come in here, often anymore.
我心情不好的时候就尝试虐待别人
I tempted to torture when I was in a bad place.
我做的事情就是 我会戳别人
My thing was, I would poke someone
用些刑具
with implements.
我因此被叫做 戳爷弗拉迪斯拉夫
I was known as ‘Vladislav the Poker’.
这么久以来
It’s been like this the whole time…
– 好了 那么 – 维亚戈有点
– Okay, so… – Viago is a little…
爱管事
pedantic.
洗衣和倒垃圾 我来做
The washing and the rubbish, I did that.
迪肯 负责刷碗 但碗碟5年都没动过了
Deacon, on dishes and it’s still hasn’t moved in 5 years.
他原本是个18世纪的小少爷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!