抱歉 古德曼夫妇来了
Excuse me. The Goodmans are here.
-我们都快迷路了 -你好吗
– We almost got lost. – Hi. How are you?
你好
Hi there.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie. Hi.
小麦
Maxie.
所罗门小姐跟你说什么了
So, what was Miss Solomon telling you?
全是关于非洲的
All about Africa.
那边墙上的照片都是她拍的
She took the pictures on the wall.
真有天分
Talented.
她是个很棒的女孩 对吧
She’s a gorgeous girl, huh?
是不是很棒 是不是很棒
Gorgeous? Gorgeous?
是不是
Gorgeous?
她会烹饪
She cooks.
她爱旅行
She travels.
上得厅堂
She’s a perfect hostess.
长得漂亮
Beautiful.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
-这不 -什么
– Well, just… – What?
你怎么知道两个人是不是合适
How do you know who’s right for each other?
这个 你
Well, you…
比如 古德曼夫妇 或者是
I mean, the Goodmans or the…
克拉克夫妇 或者
or the Clarks or…
安迪和贾斯伯
Andie and Jasper?
我们都说他俩是天造地设的一对
I mean, we all said they’re perfect for one another,
结果他们一年都没熬过
and they didn’t last a year.
拉里和谢莉呢
Larry and Sherri?
我从来没听过拉里说过他妻子一句好话
I’ve never heard Larry say a decent word about his wife.
麦克斯 你在说什么呢
Max. What are you talking about, huh?
她的吸尘器里一点灰都没有
There’s no dust in her Dustbuster.
什么
What?
她的吸尘器里一点灰都没有
There’s no dust in her Dustbuster!
他在说什么
What did he say?
关于吸尘器的
Something about a Dustbuster?
麦克斯 你去哪儿
Max, where are you going?
朱迪思
私人专业咨♥询♥
朱迪思
塔罗牌占卜
哪位
Yes?
我是麦克斯
It’s Max.
我的天 别动
Oh my God. Don’t move.
你好吗 朱迪
How are you, Judy?
她让你别来的
She told you not to come.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我知道有人要来 但是天啊
I knew something was on the way, but, oh my God.
你放弃抵抗了
You’ve given up resistance.
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is.
来啦
Here you go.
用完了吗
You all finished?
对 也许再来一块…
Yeah. Maybe a piece of…
好 我去拿菜单
OK, I’ll bring you the menu.
我要芝士蛋糕
I’ll have cheesecake,
他要一块巧克力蛋糕
and he’s going to have a slice of chocolate cake.
女士 我正点菜呢
Lady, I’m in the middle of ordering!
一位吗 先生
Table for one, sir?
-是的 -跟我来
– Yeah. – Follow me.
祝您用餐愉快
Have a nice meal.
我让你别跟着我的
I asked you not to follow me.
我有些话要对你说
I need to tell you something.
走吧
Go away.
我只想要你听我说
I just want you to listen to me.
诺拉 我曾经自私又粗心
Nora, I’ve been selfish and careless.
我太蠢了
I’ve been stupid.
我不属于你的生活
I don’t belong in your life.
你错了 你属于
You’re wrong. You do belong.
我已经有新生活了 我觉得挺好
I’ve got a new life. I feel good about myself.
我不能走回头路
I can’t go back.
你去给自己找一个年轻漂亮的姑娘
You get yourself a… a nice young girl…
上过大学的 不会给你丢人的
with a college education who won’t embarrass you.
你没有让我丢人
You’re not an embarrassment to me.
是我自己觉得丢人
I’m an embarrassment to me.
我刚刚得到这份工作 我不想被解雇
I just got this job. I don’t want to lose it.
我以为是你无法融入我的生活
I thought that you didn’t fit into my life,
其实是我自己无法融入
but it was me who didn’t fit.
回圣路易斯吧
Go back to St. Louis.
我不住在圣路易斯了
I don’t live in St. Louis anymore.
我离开圣路易斯了
I left St. Louis.
我辞职了 离开了那座城
I quit my job, and I quit the city.
我在四十九街和九街那边租了间房♥
I just looked at a room to rent over at 49th and 9th Avenue.
有个小壁炉 一台小冰箱
It has a little stove and a little refrigerator…
能看到垃圾箱
and a view of the trash cans.
我现在只需要一份工作了
All I need now is a job.
我想回去教书
I’d like to go back to teaching.
麦克斯 人是不会一夜之间就改变的
Max, people just don’t change overnight.
人是会在
People discover things…
生活中发现自己的 对吗
about themselves in life, don’t they?
然后希望还不算太晚
And they only hope that it isn’t too late.
我不想要年轻漂亮的姑娘
I don’t want a nice young girl.
我有过年轻漂亮的姑娘
I had a nice young girl.
我要你
I want you.
我爱你 诺拉
I love you, Nora.
好啦 伙计 你还要不要点菜了
Come on, buddy. Are you going to order or what?
你想吃什么
What will you have?
你有橡树岭男孩吗
You got any Oak Ridge Boys?
亲爱的 你想要的我应有尽有
Honey, I got everything you need.
你妈妈怎么样了
So how’s your mother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!