Dora, let me just say this.
就是这种态度
That is precisely the kind of attitude…
才让国家陷入了今天这样的泥沼
that’s landed this country in the mess that it’s in today.
我不知道你有没有孩子 如果有
I don’t know if you have any children or not, but if you do,
如果他们继承了一辈子都难以偿还的巨大债务
and they inherit a lifetime of crippling debt,
或许你就不会认为他们是好人了
then I’m not so sure they’ll be such nice guys anymore.
爸爸 拜托
Dad, come on!
我说的是人♥民♥ 伙计们
I’m talking about people, folks,
这些人对工人阶级来说是十足的悲剧
who are unmitigated tragedies for the working class.
先生 我就是工人阶级
Mister, I am working class.
你了解工人阶级的什么
And what the hell do you know about it anyway?
在我看来你不像是吃了上顿没下顿的样子
It doesn’t look to me like you’ve been missing many meals.
索尔 别谈政♥治♥了 这可是感恩节
Sol, enough politics, already. It’s Thanksgiving!
谁入主那该死的白宫
It doesn’t make any difference to me…
对我来说没区别
who’s in the Goddamn White House.
如果梅尔·哈格德当了总统
Merle Haggard could be made president,
二十世纪六十年代乡村音乐人
我还是会住在破城区
and I’ll be in Shit City.
我也会被油腻的汉堡呛到
I’ll still be choking on burger grease.
我还是要为他妈的最低工资忙得团团转
I’ll still be busting my hump for the minimum fucking wage,
这位贝蒂 她要给你们上火鸡
and Betty here… she’s gonna be serving you turkey…
一天三十块 对吗
for 30 bucks a day, right?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max. Max.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max. Max!
麦克斯 叫她回来 她毕竟是客人
Max, bring her back in here. She’s still a person.
我跟他们一起来的 我得跟他们一起走
I came with them. I have to leave with them.
不 你没必要回家
No, no! You don’t have to go home.
别瞎闹
Don’t go crazy.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 叫她回来
Max, bring her in here!
你今晚就别在这过夜了
I don’t expect you to sleep here tonight.
为什么
Why?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You’re a son of a bitch. You know that?
我怎么了
What did I do?
你又骗我
You lied to me again.
我在超♥市♥看到你和一个女人聊天
That woman I saw you talking to in the supermarket…
是蕾切尔
that was Rachel.
你说你忘记她的名字了
You told me you forgot her name.
你只是不希望我们见面
You just didn’t want us to meet.
其实是因为那天你有点紧张
The truth is, you were a little anxious that day.
我觉得不是介绍你们认识的好时机
I didn’t think that you were up to an introduction.
你本来没想邀请我去感恩节
You had no intention of inviting me to Thanksgiving.
你是被逼的
You were trapped into it.
你觉得我见不得光
You hide me like I’m shit.
你说我漂亮 然后又觉得我见不得光
You tell me I’m beautiful, and then you hide me like shit.
你骗我
You lied to me.
你怎么好意思跟我说骗人
How can you talk to me about lying?
那你整天都记挂的那件事呢
What about that thing you carry around with you all day…
从没跟我说过 关于查理的事
that I never hear about? What about Charlie?
朱迪跟我说了关于查理的真♥相♥
Judy told me the truth about Charlie.
你别把查理扯进来
You leave my Charlie out of this.
查理不关你的事
That’s none of your business Charlie.
今晚我把你带入了我的生活中
I took you into my life tonight.
当然关我的事
It is my business.
你那是被逼的
You were trapped into it.
是我把你带过去的
I took you there.
麦克斯 你打算怎么做
Max, what are you going to do?
把我装在一个小盒子里
Just going to keep me in some little box…
想跟我玩的时候就把我拿出来吗
and take me out whenever you feel like playing with me?
你觉得我是傻子吗
Do you think I’m a fool?
不 我不觉得你是傻子
No, I don’t think you’re a fool.
我只是想把话说清楚
I just wanted to get that straight.
现在让我清静一会儿 好吗
Now leave me alone, will you?
找诺拉吗
Looking for Nora?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 她不干了
Yeah… she’s finished.
她辞职了
She quit.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说她辞职了
I mean she quit.
她就这么辞职了
She just quit.
诺拉
Nora?
亲爱的麦克斯
Dear Max,
你读到这封信的时候 我已经离开了
by the time you read this letter, I’ll be gone.
你不会相信
You won’t believe me,
但我这么做是为了我们俩好
but I’m doing this for both of us.
如果我告诉你我在哪儿
If I told you where I’m at,
只会让事情更难办 所以我不会说的
it would only make it harder on us, so I won’t.
我只在查理的事情上对你说过谎
Charlie is the only thing I ever lied about to you.
其他都是真的 包括你有时让我觉得
The rest is true, including how you made me feel…
生活真美好
real good about myself sometimes.
有时候我觉得查理那么做
Yeah, sometimes I think Charlie did it…
是为了报复他父亲和我
to get back at his father and me.
我们不是好父母 我想这些事
We weren’t the best parents, and I guess that’s something…
会是我心里永远过不去的坎
I’ll always have trouble having in my heart.
过去的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about what happened…
但我知道我们在一起是错的
but I know it’s wrong for us to be together…
尽管我爱你
even though I love you.
所以我走了
So I’m leaving town.
请不要找我
Please don’t look for me.
不管你说你对我有什么感觉
No matter what you say you feel about me…
有一件事我很确定
I know one thing for sure.
你无法看着我的眼睛
You can’t look me in the eye…
说我不会让你丢脸
and tell me I don’t embarrass you.
再见
Good-bye.
爱你的诺拉
Love, Nora.
小麦 听说你有点麻烦
Maxie. I heard you’re having problems.
是时候振作起来了
Now it’s time to cheer up.
海蒂·所罗门星期天要办早午餐会
Heidi Solomon’s having a brunch on Sunday.
你的朋友们都会来 所以你也要来
All your friends are coming, so you be there.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我们都爱你 再见
We all love you. Bye.
要我帮你拿点喝的吗
Can I get you anything?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
好的 借过
OK. Excuse me.
我要跟你说点事
I got to tell you something.
-气色不错 -谢谢
– You look great. – Thank you.
大概六周
…for about six weeks?

Yeah.
你怎么会去非洲的
What got you to go to Africa?
我喜欢摄影
Well, I like photography,
那边有那种摄影旅行
and they have these photographic safaris.
那边那些照片是你拍的吗
Did you take the pictures over there?
是啊 你能信吗
Yeah. Can you believe it?
非常棒 你应该当个专业摄影师
They’re very good. You should be a professional.
我拍照的时候确实感觉很专业
Well… well, I certainly felt professional when I took them.
你能相信我跟河马距离这么近吗
Can you believe that I was this close to that hippo…
就到那墙的距离
as to that wall?
你真的应该参加一次
You really should make the trip.
你用的什么相机
So, what kind of camera do you have?
尼康
Nikon.
你用的什么
What do you use?
佳能EX
A Canon E-X,
我还刚买♥♥了一个小的奥林巴斯
and I just bought a little Olympus.
你拍过很多照片吗
Do you take a lot of pictures?
我更喜欢音乐
I’m more into music.
我知道你喜欢
Well, I knew that about you.
我还邀请过你去音乐会呢 坏蛋
I tried to get you to a concert, you rat.
-对哦 -你一直没回我电♥话♥
– Right. – You never called me back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!