It’s so quiet here.
在这儿住得付多少啊
What do you have to pay to live here?
这年头租金很贵
You know, rents are high these days.
那是多少
So what do you pay?
很多
A lot.
等等 我们俩都坦诚相对过
Wait a minute. We get naked with each other…
有过肌肤之亲 我中有你
and touch each other and you get inside me,
你却不肯告诉我你的租金
and you can’t tell me how much rent you pay?
你房♥东都知道 你俩还没上过床呢
Your landlord knows. You’re not even fucking him.
一千二 然后呢
I pay $1,200. So what?
没什么然后 我就这意思
So nothing. That’s my point.
这些你都看啊
You read all these?
大多数
Most of them.
你听说过阿瑟·米勒吗
You ever heard of Arthur Miller?

Yeah.
他对玛丽莲是真好
He was real good to Marilyn.
她崩溃时多亏有他支持着
He kept her going when she was coming apart.
要是没有他 她肯定老早就死了
Except for him, she would have died a lot earlier.
她遇上了大♥麻♥烦
She was in real trouble,
别人一点不知道的大♥麻♥烦
trouble nobody knew anything about.
她不怕阿瑟
She wasn’t afraid of Arthur.
我认为玛丽莲怕所有人 你说呢
I think Marilyn was afraid of everybody, don’t you?
-为什么那么说 -只是这么觉得
– Why do you say that? – I just guess she was.
为什么要盖上答录机
Why’d you cover up the message machine?
我没
I didn’t c…
喂 麦克斯 我是你母亲
Hello, Max. It’s your mother.
我突然受邀
Suddenly I was invited…
去霍罗威茨家过感恩节
to the Horowitzes’ for Thanksgiving.
为什么婚礼没叫我 你打算带上我吗
So why not to their wedding? So are you going to take me?
告诉我
Let me know.
你哪儿去了
Where are you?
我最近耳朵痛 你怎么都不在家
I have a funny earache. Why aren’t you home anymore?
你好 麦克斯·巴伦
Hello, Max Baron.
我是科瑞恩·米勒
This is Corrine Miller.
还记得我吗 科温希勒和格雷恩的创意导演
Remember me? Creative Director at Corwin, Hiller, and Greene?
咱们有空共进早餐吧
Let’s have breakfast sometime.
我电♥话♥418-3586
418-3586.
小麦 我是海蒂·所罗门
Maxie, it’s Heidi Solomon,
你都不回我电♥话♥
and you don’t call me back.
你是真的有女朋友了吗
Is it true you have a lady in your life?
那好吧 打给我
Oh, well. Give me a call.
麦克斯 我是蕾切尔
Max, it’s Rachel.
我已邀请令堂共度感恩节
I invited your mother for Thanksgiving.
我是不是好坏
Was that so bad of me?
你还没告诉我
You still haven’t told me…
会不会携神秘女士共赴火鸡宴
if you’re bringing your mystery woman for turkey dinner…
或者你想找丽塔·菲什曼
I mean, unless you’d like to bring Rita Fishman.
她肯定乐意之至
She’d die to come with you.
都数不清是第几条留言了 麦克斯
This is my millionth message, Max,
万一你还不知道 我怀孕了
and in case the word isn’t out, I’m pregnant.
回我们
Call us.
失踪人口 最近怎样 你不住那儿了吗
Missing pal, what goes? You don’t live there anymore?
蕾切尔疯了 邀请你妈来过感恩节
Look, Rachel got crazy, invited your mother to Thanksgiving.
别怪我 记得回我
Don’t blame me. Call me, OK?
你本来想叫上我吗
So were you going to invite me?
我连自己去不去霍罗威茨家过感恩节
I don’t know if I want to go to the Horowitzes’ myself…
都不知道
for Thanksgiving.
说谎 说谎 鼻子变长
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
我知道你都瞒着朋友们我的事
I know I’m a big secret to your friends.
那我去的话就带上你 你想去吗
Well, if I go, you’re going. Are you up to it?
霍罗威茨一家都见鬼去吧
Screw the Horowitzes.
事实上我感恩节那天要上班
Truth is, I’m working Thanksgiving.
感恩节那天你才去不上班呢
You are not working Thanksgiving.
我们去霍罗威茨家
We are going to go to the Horowitzes’.
是她吧
This is her, huh?
是她
That’s her.
你好 珍妮
Hey, Janey.
你觉得我们应该怎么做
What do you think we should do, huh?
我们应该去霍罗威茨家
Should we go to the Horowitzes’,
还是去白色宫殿吃饭
or should we just eat at White Palace?
也许我们该去和什么不认识的人一起
Maybe we should have some turkey with Heidi Heidi Ho…
吃火鸡
or cranberry sauce…
配点起司小食或是小红莓果酱
with Corin, Borin, Storin, and Fishface.
你觉得我们应该…
Do you think we should do…
我们这样做
Here’s what we’re going to do.
我们去霍罗威茨家
We’re going to go and have Thanksgiving dinner…
吃感恩节晚餐
at the Horowitzes’.
你可以吗
You up to it?
当然
Absolutely.
他们期待看到另一个珍妮
They’re expecting another Janey.
珍妮死了
Janey’s dead.
好了 我要进去 然后说
All right. I’m going to go in there. I’m going to say,
“你们好 我的名字是诺拉
“Hello. My name is Nora,
你们都可以去吃屎了
and you can all go fuck yourselves.
我不是珍妮” 怎么样
I’m not Janey. ” How’s that?
完美
Perfect.
不过我觉得我选这双鞋子真是个大错误
Except I think I made a big mistake with these shoes…
或许还有我的发型
and maybe my hair.
诺拉 你的发型很好
Nora, your hair is fine.
你们不会一直用犹太语交流吧
You’re not going to all be talking Jewish, are you?
我本来是准备做个甜薯派
I was going to make a sweet potato pie,
但之后我想 大家都喜欢面条布丁
but then I thought, everybody loves noodle pudding.
那是谁
What is that?
她是我的朋友 她叫诺拉
She’s a friend of mine. Her name is Nora.
对她好点 妈妈 不然我会狠狠教训你
You be nice to her, Mother, or I’ll beat the shit out of you.
来吧 诺拉 这是我的母亲伊迪丝
Come on. Nora, this is my mother Edith.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你介不介意我坐前面
Do you mind if I sit in the front?
我坐后面会晕车
I get carsick if I sit in the back.
不 不
No, no.
-抱歉 -没关系
– Sorry. – It’s OK.
她可不是妙龄少女
She’s no spring chicken.
乖乖上车
Just get in the car.
进来
Come on in.
别跑 别跑
Hey, no running. No running.
你好 麦克斯
Hi there, Max.
亲爱的 小蕾 麦克斯来了
Honey! Rach, Max is here!
小蕾 亲爱的 麦克斯来了
Rach? Honey, Max is here.
我就来
Oh, coming!
你好 我是蕾切尔·霍罗威茨
Hello. I’m Rachel Horowitz.
你好 伊迪丝 你能来我真高兴
Hello, Edith. I’m so happy you could come.
我给你带了我的面条布丁
I brought you my noodle pudding.
谢谢 伊迪丝 你不用这么客气
Thank you, Edith. You didn’t have to do that.
蕾切尔 她是诺拉·贝克
Rachel, this is Nora Baker.
欢迎来我家 诺拉 我来帮你拿外套
Welcome to our home, Nora. Let me take your coat.
谢谢 麦克斯 你想喝什么
Thank you, Max. What would you like to drink?
你喝酒吗
Oh, do you drink?
有时会
Sometimes. Yeah.
有伏特加汤力吗
Um, do you have vodka and tonic?
我们什么都有 给你来杯威士忌 麦克斯
We have everything. And scotch for you, Max?
不 我也要伏特加汤力
No. I’ll have a vodka and tonic, too.
是嘛
Really?
尼尔 你能不能调两杯伏特加汤力
Neil, would you fix two vodka and tonics?
两杯伏特加汤力
Two vodka tonics!
我觉得麦克斯认识所有人
Now, Max knows everybody, I think.
谢莉 谢莉
Sherri? Sherri?
我在这
I’m right here.
这是谢莉· 克卢格曼
This is Sherri Klugman.
谢莉 她是诺拉·贝克
Sherri, Nora Baker.
诺拉 很高兴见到你
Hello, Nora. Lovely to meet you.
谢谢 我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!