Thank you. Same here.
-你好 麦克斯 -你好 谢莉
– Hi, Max. – Hey, Sherri.
两杯伏特加汤力
Two vodka tonics.
诺拉 这是尼尔的父亲索尔·霍罗威茨
Nora, this is Neil’s father Sol Horowitz.
这是诺拉·贝克 爸爸
This is Nora Baker, Dad.
索尔 你认识麦克斯
Sol, you know Max.
我最喜欢的孩子之一
One of my favorites.
恕我失陪一下 我要去厨房♥看看
Uh, would you excuse me? I have to check the kitchen.
蔓越梅出了点问题
I have a cranberry problem.
好的
Ok.
你没事吧
You OK?
慢点喝 还要熬一整天呢
Go easy. We have the whole day ahead of us.
你确定你没事
You sure you’re all right?
别再问我这个问题了
Stop asking me that.
麦克斯
Max!
亲爱的
Darling!
见到你真高兴
It’s so good to see you.
亲爱的 你能相信吗
Oh, darling, can you believe it?
-你要做奶奶了 -我知道 怎么样
– I’m going to be a grandmother. – I know. How about that?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我生日的时候索尔带我去了意大利
Oh, well, Sol took me to Italy for my birthday.
就是这样
That’s how I’m doing.
这房♥子是不是很棒
Oh, isn’t this house terrific?
蕾切尔是不是很幸运
Is Rachel one lucky girl?
诺兰
Oh, and, Noreen…
-诺拉 -诺拉
– Nora. – Nora!
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
– Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
小麦麦
Little Maxie.
这是蕾切尔的母亲
This is Rachel’s mother.
这位是诺拉·贝克 这位是索菲· 罗森
Nora Baker, Sophie Rosen.
抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry!
是个意外 我很抱歉
It was an accident. I’m sorry.
我不是故意要洒在你家地毯上的
I didn’t mean to get it on your carpet.
别在意
Don’t worry about it.
放松 亲爱的
Just relax, darling.
不要紧的
It’s no big deal.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.
-你是麦克斯的女人 -我和他一起来的
– You’re Max’s lady. – I’m with him.
我是拉里· 克卢格曼
I’m Larry Klugman.
我和麦克斯一起上的高中
Max and I went to high school together.
诺拉·贝克
Nora Baker.
你的杯子空了
Your glass is empty.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
纯伏特加
Vodka, straight.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of our boy?
挺好的小伙子
Nice boy.

Here we go.
-纯伏特加 -谢谢
– Vodka, straight. – Thanks.
亲爱的 能打扰一下吗
Honey, can I see you a second, please?
我想你看看厨房♥这椅子
I want to show you the kitchen chairs.
-完全就是我们想要的 -没问题
– They’re exactly what we’ve been looking for. – Sure.
恕我们失陪一下
Excuse us, please.
当然 你最好看看那些椅子 小拉
Sure. You better get a peek at those chairs, Lar.
好的
Yeah.
-伊迪丝 别担心 -拜托 是我的错
– Edith, don’t worry about it. – Please. I did it.
我想帮忙收拾
I want to clean up.
伊迪丝 你是客人
Edith, you’re a guest in the house.
我知道 但我想把这块污渍擦掉
I know, but I want to get this spot out.
-坐下吧 -是我洒的
– Just sit down. – I did it.
放松
Just relax.
我觉得好尴尬
I feel so embarrassed.
会淡掉的 相信我 会淡掉的
It’ll come out. Believe me, it’ll come out.
尼尔
Neil!
马上来
In a minute!
帕梅拉
Pamela!
你好 朵兰
How are you, Doreen?
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉
Nora.
真抱歉 门没有上锁
I’m terribly sorry. It wasn’t locked.
没事 我正要走
No, it’s all right. I was just leaving.
我只是在补口红
I was putting on my lipstick.
没关系
That’s all right.
你的口红 颜色很好看
Good color… your lipstick.
我也喜欢你的毛衣
And I love your sweater.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我走了你自便
Listen, I’ll just leave you alone here.
你可以抽烟
You can smoke.
拉里像烟囱一样抽个不停
Larry smokes like a chimney.
所以 你住在圣路易斯
So… you live in St. Louis?
是的
Yeah.
你在镇上工作
You work in town?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你做什么工作
What’s your work?
我是备餐的
I’m in…food preparation.
备餐
Food preparation?
真有趣
That’s interesting.
像是…承办酒席
You mean… catering?
我是服务生
I’m a waitress.
是嘛
Really?
在哪里
Where?
白色宫殿 是一家汉堡餐厅
White Palace. It’s a hamburger restaurant.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do?
我是做室内装潢的
I’m a decorator.
我喜欢这个味道 闻闻
I love this scent. Smell.
很妙吧
Isn’t it subtle?
很妙
Very subtle.
话说 你和麦克斯是怎么认识的
So… how did you meet Max?
他来吃汉堡
He came in for a burger.
真浪漫
How romantic.
我们的麦克斯可是有很多人追的
You know, he’s quite a catch, our Max.
你是怎么拿下他的
How did you ever do it?
可能是我吹♥箫♥吹得好吧
I give a good blow job, I guess.
我猜你也是
I’ll bet you do.
我猜你不怎么样
I’ll bet you don’t.
听着 我不是珍妮 好吗
Look, I’m not Janey, OK?
我不知道你是谁 你从哪里来
I don’t know who you are or where you came from,
但你是这里的客人
but you’re a guest in this house,
曾经是有一个珍妮 但没有人生你的气
and there was a Janey, but no one is mad at you,
我们也不想对你品头论足 我也不认为
and we don’t want to judge you, and I don’t think…
你该迅速对别人的吹♥箫♥能力做评论
you should be so fast to judge other people’s blow jobs…
因为所见未必是所得
because what you see isn’t always what you get.
这国家过去十年
We haven’t had decent leadership
都没有合格的领导
in this country the past 10 years.
爸爸 那税制改革呢 国防呢
Dad, what about tax reform? What about defense?
万亿美元的赤字呢
What about a trillion-dollar deficit?
如果我们没有钱 我们为什么能继续花
If we don’t have the money, how can we keep spending it?
你是个乖女孩 蕾切尔
You’re a very nice girl, Rachel.
是我最喜欢的儿媳
You’re my favorite daughter-in-law.
但你看一次报纸会死吗
But would it kill you to pick up a newspaper…
-爸爸 -索尔 拜托
– Dad! – Sol, please!
伊朗骗局 住房♥和城市发展部 萨尔瓦多
Iran scam, H.U.D., El Salvador.
我告诉你 他们能比尼克松好点
I tell you, those guys will be lucky…
就算是幸运的了
if they come off any better than Nixon.
我不知道 在我看来他们都挺好的
I don’t know. They seem like pretty nice guys to me.
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
她有权发表自己的观点
She’s entitled to her opinion.
我很抱歉 请原谅我
I’m sorry. You have to forgive me.
我记不住人名
I’m terrible with names.
诺拉
Nora.
我已经告诉你两次了
I told you twice already.
朵拉 让我告诉你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!