What’s your name?
谢丽尔
Cheryl.
别担心 我不会咬你的
Don’t worry, I don’t bite.
我不介意你咬我
I don’t mind biting.
哦 天啊 我竟然说出这种话
Oh, my God. I can’t believe I just said that.
不好意思 我这段时间都是我自己一个人
I’m so sorry. I’ve been on my own for a little while.
不是说”我是单身”我之前也有过很多段感情
Not that I’m “on my own.” I’ve been in a lot of relationships before.
我只是出来远行一段时间
I’ve just been hiking on my own for a while.
那我把你的名字加到客户名单上去
Look, I’m gonna put your name on the guest list.
希望晚上能见到你
Hope to see you later.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
这是你的亚什兰箱子
Here is your Ashland box.
好好享受一下你的休假 但是别玩过火了好吗
Enjoy some well-deserved rest, but don’t overdo it, okay?
还有很多地方要走
Still a lot to hike, no?
我说过你随时可以退出
I had said you can quit anytime.
不过我要收回这句话
But I take it back.
等你弄完了打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you get to the finish line.
爱你 亲亲 艾米
Love and kisses, Aimee.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的保罗
Dear Paul,
我今天早上醒来在沙滩上写了你的名字
I woke up this morning and wrote your name in the sand.
自从认识你后我会在每个沙滩上写你的名字
I’ve done that on every beach I’ve been on ever since I met you.
不过我再也不会这样了
But I’m not going to do it again.
我要放下过去
I’m ready to move on.
宝贝 宝贝 我的朋友
Baby, baby, be my friend
我只有300英里的路要走了
I have only another 300 miles left to walk.
我很想走完它
I’m desperate for it to be over.
但是我也很害怕
But I’m terrified, too.
等我走完了…
When I’m done…
我只有两毛钱了
…I’ll only have two dimes to my name.
但我还是得开始生活
But I’ll have to start living.
我已经走了很远很远
And I’m nowhere near ready.
请等一下 先生
Please! Sir, wait!
我刚关门了
I just closed.
里面有个包裹是我的
I think you have a package for me in there?
可以等明天再拿吗
Could it wait until tomorrow?
里面有衣服和食物还有电池
It has fresh clothes and food, and batteries I need.
好吧
Okay.
不过你等下要跟我一起喝酒
If you’ll have a drink with me later.
没问题
Sure.
给你美女
There you go, good-looking.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你喜欢宾治酒吗 -嗯
-You like punch? -Hmm?
我做得很好喝 只要我能买♥♥到的酒 我就会放进酒桶里
I make a good one. I throw every liquor I can find into a bucket
然后在上面放几罐果汁
and I pour a couple of cans of juice on top.
听着不错啊
Sounds good.
-谢丽尔 -对
-Cheryl? -Yeah.
-我的天啊 -我们关门了 小伙子
-Oh, my God. We’re closed, guys.
-“如果你的勇气抛弃你”-“那就超越你的勇气”
-“If your nerve deny you… ” -…go above your nerve.”
-艾米莉·迪金森 -是的
-Emily Dickinson. -Yes.
“可我还有许多承诺亟待兑现 路漫漫兮无心睡眠”
“I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.”
是沃尔特·惠特曼说的
Walt Whitman?
不是是罗伯特·弗罗斯特
No, that was Robert Frost.
惠特曼说的是”要有好奇心 但别太挑剔”
The Whitman was, “Be curious, notjudgmental.”

Yes.
“上帝是个无情的贱♥货♥”是你说的吗
“God is a ruthless bitch.” You left the name off.
-这句是我说的 -你是我们的英雄
-That one was me. -You’re our hero.
好了 各位 我要关门了
Okay, fellas, I’m shutting up now.
我们想拿包裹
We just wanted to pick up our post?
不行 很抱歉 我已经给这个美女开过一次了
No. I’m sorry. lakeadyreopened for the young lady here.
我不会再开一次了
And I’m not gonna reopen again.
但你其实不用再开一次
But you wouldn’t really have to reopen
因为你还没有关门
because you haven’t closed yet.
他们的包裹就在那儿
And their packages are right there.
今晚是个悲惨的夜晚
It’s such a miserable night.
不管里面有什么 都会让他们好过一点
Whatever’s in them is gonna make the night just that much better.
麻烦找一下吧
Do you mind?
那是你的马
That your horse?
要是你明天早上想带她走的话 尽管拿去吧
If you want to take her out in the morning, she could do with it.
嘿 营地 在左边 还是右边
Hey, so the campsite, is it left? Left, right?

Yeah.
晚安 我们明天早上见
Good night! I’ll see you in the morning.

Oh.
一瓶两瓶
Number one and number two.
一点点 一点点就好了
Just a little. Just a little.
太好了
Wonderful!
谢丽尔 你自己一个人
So, Cheryl, how do you deal with
是怎么做到的
being on your own all the time?
我们几个人一起都已经很恼火了
I mean, we’re with each other and we’re still sick of ourselves.

Mmm-hmm.
没有其实很多地方我也不想去的
No. I’ve been to most of the places in my head that
但我觉得一定有一两个原因
I didn’t want to go to, but I feel like there’s
不管是什么原因 我…
one or two that, for whatever reason, I just…
我明白你的意思
I hear you.
有几个女朋友 我再也不会考虑了
There’s a few girlfriends that I’m in no hurry to think about again.
我好像知道你在说谁了
I think I know exactly who you’re talking about. Right?
我现在不想说这个
I don’t want to talk about this right now.
不要有下次了 晚安
Not again! Good night!
试试做一件最好的事
Just please try to do the kindest thing.
我们没别要这样
We don’t have to do this.
它生病很长时间了
She’s been really sick for a long time.
得想想别的办法
There has to be another way.
我们没有钱给它治疗
We don’t have the money to do it right.
我们看不了兽医
We can’t go to a vet.
列夫 她会慢慢地痛苦地死去
Leif, she’s just going to die slowly and painfully.
像个最好的办法
Just please do the kindest thing.
嘿 弟弟 是我
Hey, brother, it’s me.
听着 我知道我们无家可归 但是…
Look, I know we don’t have a home to go back to, but…
我要你知道我会好好照顾你的
…I want you to know I’m pulling you along with me.
这很困难 但是
It’s been really hard, but
帮我个忙好吗
do me a favor, okay?
多出来走一走
Walk a little?
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
嘿 美女
Hey, good-looking.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡和甜甜圈 刚做出来的
I brought you coffee and a donut, fresh this morning.
非常谢谢
Thanks. Really.
要不你出发之前再过来倒一杯吧
Why don’t you come by for a refill before you head off?
好的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
早上好 各位
Good morning, fellas.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Morning.
你有小名吗
So, you got a trail name?
呃 你知道 就像外号♥一样
Hmm? You know, like a nickname.
我们给你取了一个
We’ve got one for you.
-真的吗 -太平洋山脊径徒步女王
-Really. -Queen of the PCT.
拜托
Come on.
你遇到了很多事情
You’ve just got so many stories
大家为你做事都想帮你
about people doing things for you and wanting to help you out.
却没有人给过我们什么
I mean, nobody ever gives us anything.
说实话 没有一个人为我们做点什么
No one ever does anything for us, in fact.
快过去续杯吧 女王陛下
But please, please, come and get your refill, Your Majesty.
你的女王陛下不会去续杯的
Yeah, Your Majesty doesn’t really go for refills.
而是咖啡主动过来的
Refills typically come to her.
没错
Exactly.
伙计 闭嘴
Dude, stop.
别哼了 接下来的100英里我的脑海里
Stop. Now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head
都是这首歌♥了
for the next hundred fucking miles.
-我可以…-不行
-Would you prefer I just… -Don’t.

Don’t.
我说 嘿 嘿 嘿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!