世界待你如何
How’s the world treating you?
我迫不及待想看她的表情了
I can’t wait to see her face.
她看到你肯定会很开心的
She’ll be so happy to see you.
看到你会很开心…
So happy to see you…
我有多爱你
How much do I love you?
不是
No.
这么多
This much?
这么多
This much?
这么多
This much?
这么多
This much?
我被卡住了 不能再宽了
I’m stuck! I can’t go wider.
不能再宽了
I can’t go wider!
世界待你如何
How’s the world treating you?
请在进前联♥系♥护士
我们把冰放在她有的眼睛上
We put ice on her eyes.
什么
What?
她想捐献眼角膜 所以…
She wanted to donate her corneas, so…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
见鬼
Fuck you, bitch!
你想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
见鬼 走吧
Fuck you, let’s go.
我宁可当麻雀
I’d rather be a sparrow
也不当蜗牛
than a snail
我宁愿如此
Yes, I would
如果我能够
If I could
我当然愿意
I surely would
我宁可当铁锤也不当铁钉
I’d rather be a hammer than a nail
我宁愿如此
Yes, I would

Ow.
我宁可当森林也不当街道
I’d rather be a forest than a street
如果可以
If I could
若我能做到
If I only could
我当然愿意
I surely would
我当然愿意
I surely would
见鬼
Fuck it.
你能不能别哼那首歌♥了
Can you stop humming that song?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
我不知道 你怎么了
I don’t know. What’s wrong with you?
我很开心人 一开心就会唱歌♥
I’m happy. Happy people sing!
你为什么开心 我们一无所有 妈妈
Why are you happy? We have nothing, Mom. Nothing.
我们充满了爱
We’re rich in love.
我的天啊 拜托
Oh, my God, please.
别提什么爱了
Don’t even start with that.
我们都是服务员
We’re both waitressing full-time.
我们是学生
We’re students.
我们这一辈子都在欠债这个房♥子…
We’ll have loans the rest of our lives. This house…
就快散架了 这都要怪你
…is falling apart. You’re all by yourself
因为你嫁了一个酒鬼
because you married some abusive alcoholic asshole.
我一回来你居然还唱歌♥
And I come home and you’re singing?
你到底还有哪里不明白的
What part of it do you not get?
没有什么我不明白的 相信我
There’s nothing I don’t get, believe me.
但是那又能怎样
But then what?
谢丽尔 我唯一能教你的就是
Cheryl, if there’s one thing I could teach you…
如何发现最好的自己
It’s how to find your best self.
等你发现了怎样拼命的把握住它
And when you do, how to hold onto it for dear life.
这就是最好的你
And this is your best self.
我在努力
I’m trying.
我后悔嫁给一个酒鬼吗
Do I regret marrying an abusive alcoholic asshole?
不后悔
No.
一点也不后悔 因为我有你
Not for a second. Because I got you.
还有你弟弟
And your brother.
知道为什么吗
See how it works?
这一点也不简单…
It isn’t easy…
但是很值得
But it’s worth it.
还有比今天更糟糕的事
There’s going to be a lot worse days than this.
你可以让他们杀了你…
And you can let them kill you…
但是 我不知道 我想活着
But, I don’t know… I want to live.
“我想活着”
“I want to live.”
你甚至不能徘徊不前
You couldn’t even stick around
你要享受你的人生
and enjoy your miserable happy life.
这里应该由我的包裹 我叫谢丽尔·斯特雷德
I think you have packages for me? My name is Cheryl Strayed.
是新鞋吗
New boots from REV?
是的
Yes.
穿着那双鞋你走了多远
How far did you walk in those?
大概50英里 你确定没有其他包裹了吗
About 50 miles. You sure there’s not another package?
我确定 美女 如果你贴着胶带
I’m sure. And, lady, if you walked 50 miles
走了50英里 那这个肯定是你的包裹
in duct tape, you got the right package.
斯纳普饮料2块钱
It’s two bucks for the Snapple.
那我不要了
I’ll pass.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们喜欢我的鞋吗
You like my shoes?
最亲爱的谢丽尔 你成功了一半了
Dearest Cheryl, you made it halfway.
600英里 天啊
Six-hundred miles. Damn!
我遇到艾米了 她说你打算走的更远
I ran into Aimee. She said you were making your hike longer.
你决定在哪里结束了吗
Did you decide where you’ll finish?
要告诉我哦 我会寄一管护足霜给你
Let me know, I’ll send a tube of foot cream.
很抱歉在你离开之前我挂了你的电♥话♥
I’m sorry if I cut you short on the phone before you left.
我估计 我还是很恨你
I still resent you, I guess.
有趣的是…
The funny thing is…
见鬼 我承认…
…hell, I’ll admit it…
我很想你
…I miss you.
你要多带点水旅行
Be sure to take plenty of water with you for the trail.
20英里那有个水缸 对吧
There’s a water tank 20 miles up, right?
但是外面气温超过38度
Yep. But it’s way over 100 degrees out there.
会出很多汗
That’s a lot of sweat.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你好
Howdy.
你这有史黛丝·约翰逊的东西吧
You should have something for Stacey Johnson.
我找找看
I’ll go check.
嘿 你是来徒步旅行的吗
Hey, are you hiking the PCT?
是的
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
你是个女人
You’re a woman!
你遇到过一个叫格雷格的人吗
You come across a guy named Greg?
遇到过 前一阵子 在肯尼迪梅多斯的时候…
Yeah. A while ago, at Kennedy Meadows…
当时我还有很多不懂呢
…when I knew even less than I do now.
他放弃了
Well, he quit.
什么 格雷格
What? Greg?
他搞不定雪山 他明年再来
He couldn’t deal with the snow. He’s coming back next year.

Wow.
格雷格都放弃了我却还在
Greg quit and I’m still here?
干杯
Cheers to that.
你觉得孤单吗
You get lonely?
说实话 我觉得我平时比这儿还孤单
Honestly, I think I’m lonelier in my real life than out here.
当然 我也想我的朋友 不过…
Yes, I miss my friends, of course, but…
家里没有人等我了
…it’s not like anybody’s waiting for me at home.
你呢 你为什么来这里
How about you? Why are you here?
我不知道 我只想证明自己
I don’t know. I just need to find something in myself, you know?
我觉得徒步旅行很好
I think the trail is good for that.
你看啊
I mean, look.
这样能让你重新充满能量
This has the power to fill you up again if you let it.
我妈妈一起经常说一些让我抓狂的话
My mother used to say something that drove me nuts.
“每天太阳都会升起和落下…”
“There’s a sunrise and a sunset every day…
你可以选择你想要的
“…and you can choose to be there for it.
“你也可以好好享受美好”
“You can put yourself in the way of beauty.”
我就是这样的女人
My kind of woman.
她曾经是我生命中的挚爱 没有其他…
She was the love of my life. There’s nothing else…
想说的了
…to say.
我以为这里会有沙发纸巾什么的
I thought there’d be couches and Kleenex and shit.
那是50块钱一小时的治疗
That’s 5O-bucks-an-hour therapy.
而这儿每小时只收10块

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!