这不是流浪生活
This is not a hobo life.
我不知道还要怎么跟你说
I don’t know what else to tell you.
-我可以拍张照吗 -不行 那…
-Can I get a shot? -No! That…
这可能要到秋季期刊的时候出来
Yeah, this should be in the fall issue.
我还有其他杂♥志♥
A couple of my pieces have been in some other magazines.
《哈珀家》很有趣
Harper’s has expressed interest.
《哈珀家》
Harper’s?
是纽约的杂♥志♥
It’s a New York magazine.
非常时尚很受欢迎…
Pretty swanky, kind of a big deal…
我知道什么是《哈珀家》
Yeah, I know what Harper’s is.
我想在《哈珀家》上发表文章
I want to write for Harper’s one day.
但我不想成为它的中间插页
I don’t really feel like being their centerfold Bum of the Month.
这是什么
What’s this?
流浪者爱心包 谢谢
Hobo care package. Thanks a lot!

Hmm.
你的狗叫什么名字
What’s your dog’s name?
史蒂夫·雷 在得到这只狗的时候死了
Stevie Ray. Got him the day he died.
我是说另外一个史蒂夫·雷
The other Stevie Ray, I mean.
我喜欢这个名字
I love Stevie Ray.
嘿 放《被爱击中》
Hey, put on Love Struck.
你上车朝我走来的时候
Just came to me the second you got in this car.
闭嘴 蜘蛛 天啊
Oh, shut up, Spider! Jesus!
别理他 他只不过是个淫♥荡♥的老王八蛋
Ignore him. He’s nothing but a horny old bastard.
你一定过很辛苦吧 要在这徒步旅行
You must be pretty tough, hiking this fucking trail.
我搭上你的顺风车了
I’m in a car with you, taking a ride.
不是很辛苦
That’s not very tough.
那个小男孩真可爱 多大了
That’s a cute little boy. How old is he?
他8岁的时候死了
He was eight.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
他在骑自行车的时候被货车撞到了
He got hit by a truck when he was riding his bike.
5年前的事
Five years ago.
他也是个坚强的孩子 就像他妈妈一样
He was a tough motherfucker, too. Just like his mom.
我很遗憾
I’m really sorry.
我懂 亲爱的
I know you are, sweetheart.
这不可能
I was never me.
不要这样 好吗 不是没得救
Don’t. Okay? Don’t. It’s not over.
我们会找到
We’re gonna find somebody who can help you
能够帮你的人我们会打败它的
and we are gonna fight this!
我一直都是…
I was always…
一个好母亲或好妻子
A mother or a wife.
我这一生连车都没开过
I was never even in the driver’s seat of my own life.
我以为还有很多时间
I thought there was so much time, you know?
而刚刚那一刻…
And just when…
很多事都开始了
So many things were beginning.
没事
on, well!
不会吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
坚持住
Hang on.
好了
All right.
我一定能…
I surely would…
你能不能别哼那首歌♥了
Can you stop humming that song?
人一高兴就会唱歌♥
Happy people sing!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我坐在火车站
I’m sitting in the railway station
买♥♥了一张车票去往我的终点
Got a ticket for my destination
太阳正好在我背后
The sun is right behind my back
所以正北方向应该在那边
So true north should be over there
我不会迷路的
I will not lose this fucking track
我的终点是特拉华州
Or I’ll end up in Delaware
波特兰
Portland bound
我希望我是波特兰人
I hope I am Portland bound

Hey!

Hey!
这是哪里
Where am I?
加利福尼亚
California!
真滑稽
Fucking hilarious.
普卢默斯县
Plumas County!
你是不是迷路了
Are you lost?
没有
No!
只是偏离计划了
Just screwed.
嘿 美女
Hey, beauty.
嘿 我的宝贝
Hey, my Lady.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
在我离开你♥爸♥的时候
You know, after I left your dad.
我知道
I know.
我不会让你保证什么的
I’m not going to make you promise anything.
你已经过得够艰难了
This is hard enough on you as it is.
试试做一件最好的事
Just please try and do the kindest thing.
过来
Come back!
过来
Come back.
过来
Come back!
好了 这样应该暖和些
Here you go. This should keep you warm.
明天早上我跟列夫一起过来
I’ll be back in the morning with Leif.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的中心
You’re the center of me.
你是我的一切
Everything I am.

Love.

Love.
她怎么样了
How’s she doing?
医生说只能活一年
The doctor said it would be a year.
也可能该死的只有一个月
It’s been a month. One fucking month!
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我会为她祈祷的
I’ll pray for her.
该死的圣帕特里克
Fucking Saint Patrick.
去死吧 你们这些圣人
Go to hell, all you saints.
感谢上帝为我指路
Thank you, God, for showing me the way.
好像一点也没用
As if He gives a shit.
对不起 不过上帝就是个无情的贱♥货♥
I’m sorry, but God is a ruthless bitch.
对 我要找他
Yeah, well, I really need him.
情况很紧急 叫他快点回家
It’s urgent. Tell him to get the fuck home.
你去哪里了
Where the fuck have you been?
我一天都在医院 她快死了
I’ve been at the hospital all day! She’s dying.
-别这么说 -你知道吗
-Don’t say that! -You understand that?
-她不会死的 -会的 她就快死了
-She can’t die. -She can. She is dying.
闭嘴
Stop it!
她不会死的
She can’t die.
基勒和杜比
There was Killer, and Doobie.
杜比
Doo-bie!
摩托哥 丹
And Motorcycle Dan.
摩托哥 丹 哇
Motorcycle Dan…wow!
我想成为那样的人
I wanted to be like that guy.
还有尼佩尔
And Nipper.
“倘若你把脸靠着玻璃…”
“If you press your face against the glass…
“你会看到一小块苏必略湖”
“…you can see a little slice of Lake Superior.”
看得见风景的房♥间
A room with a view.
她说的
She said.
我的一生 一直都想要一间看得见风景的房♥间
All my life, I’ve always wanted a room with a view.
天啊 她就没有停过
Jesus, she just never stops.
过去几年里 我一直都不在乎她
The past few years, I’ve acted like she was nothing to me.
但是…
But…
她真的是我们的一切
…really, she was everything.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
祈祷
Praying.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我在对整个宇宙祈祷…
I’m praying to the whole fucking universe…
希望那里有上帝
…hoping there’s a God.
因为我想要奇迹想让奇迹发生
Because I want a miracle. I want a fucking miracle!
我们的妈妈不会45岁就死了
Our mother isn’t going to die at 45.
是否在苦苦等待
Are you burning and yearning?
你感觉到沮丧了吗
Do you ever feel blue?
可曾考虑过回来
And do you think of returning?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!