I think he’s going to ask for your number!
芭比
Bobbi?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey… -Hey…
-怎么样了 -很好
-How’s it going? -Good.
很难但是有趣
Hard but fun.
好了 回头见
All right. See you.
好的
Yeah, cool.
这个我先拿走了
I’m just gonna grab this for a second.
很抱歉今天在学校冷落了你
I’m sorry I ignored you at school today.
没关系的 亲爱的
That’s okay, hon.
我们说好的 对吧
We agreed, right?
因为跟你妈妈一起上学感觉很奇怪
It’s pretty strange going to school with your mom.
不是因为我不引你为自豪
It’s not because I’m not proud of you.
我非常以你为荣
I’m really proud of you.
你知道吗 我也以你为荣
You know what? I’m pretty proud of me, too.
天啊 要学的东西太多了
God, there’s so much to know.
我是说 我知道有很多 但是…
I mean, I knew there was a lot, but…
也不是这么多
not this much.
-你读了艾丽卡·琼的书 对吧 -嗯
-You’ve read Erica Jong, right? -Mm-hmm.
好 那么给我讲讲陌生性行为
Okay, so tell me about the zipless fuck.
妈妈 我才不要跟你讨论这个话题
Mom, lam not gonna discuss zipless fucks with you.
你不得不 因为我要写关于这个东西的论文
Uh, you have to, ’cause I have to write a paper about it.
我是说 你知道…
I mean, you know, is it…
-太尴尬了 -是不是对于这个年龄的女性
-This is so awkward. -…that much easier for women now
-更为简单一些呢 -我不知道
-than it was before? -I don’t know.
我们能不能不讨论这个
Can we not discuss this?
这个嘛 对我来说 就像是拉链
Well, for me, it felt like it was always covered in zips.
拉链 链子 还有我去过的地方
Zips, strings, everywhere I went.

Hey.
晚餐吃什么 妈妈 我饿死了
What’s for dinner, Mom? I’m starving.
吃书和论文吧
Books and essays.
我可以琢磨点东西出来的
I can fix something.
你要留下来吗 韦恩 你想吃点什么
Are you gonna stay, Wayne? You want something to eat?
-当然了 -妈 他们都是18岁的人了
-Um, sure. -Mom, they are 18 years old.
他们可以自己做晚餐了
They can cook their own dinner.
你还有论文要写呢
You’ve got a paper to write.
如果我做不好一个妈妈 我也做不好一个学生的
If I can’t be a mom, then I can’t be a student, either.
书上说的
Rule book.
太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
如果她想给我做晚餐 那就让她做
If she wants to make me dinner, then let her.
我在想 你有没有学过
I wonder, have you learned any of this
-我们读的东西 -你知道的我什么都要做
-that we’re reading? -You know, I have to do everything.
因为我想把所有事都做了
I want to do everything.
我希望你也如此
I hope you do, too.
意面
Pasta?
“否认她的伤”
“Denying her wounds
“从她的力量而来”
“came from her power.
“否认了来源相同的伤化悲伤为力量”
“Denying her wounds came from the same source as her power.”
你想盲目的旅行
And you want to travel blind
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
请确保使用与此炉兼容的
“Please ensure that you only use white gas
无铅汽油
“compatible with this stove.
其他燃料可能会损毁设备”
“Other fuels may harm the equipment
导致无法使用
“and render it inoperable.”
该死的
Shit.
可恶
Shit!
冷饭也挺好的
Cold mush is great.
冷饭加点坚果
Cold mush with nuts.
冷饭加牛肉干
Cold mush with tuna jerky.
冷饭伴着梦想
Cold mush dreams.
冷饭伴着失落
Cold mush shit.
我喜欢冷饭
I love cold mush.
“你不徒步旅行的时候喜欢做什么呢 谢丽尔”
“What do you like to do when you’re not hiking, Cheryl?”
我喜欢坐在马桶上
I like to sit on a real toilet.
然后冲水
And flush.
我喜欢做饭
I like to cook food.
和其他人一起吃饭
Eat food with other people.
人 也是我喜欢的
People, that’s another thing I like.
我喜欢跟人说话
I like talking to people,
听人说话
listening to people.
有意思的是 这个兴趣 是我自己都没意识到我有的
Funny, that’s a hobby, one I hadn’t even realized I had.
一直到我决定自己徒步穿越这该死的沙漠时 才意识到
Until I decided to walk on my own through the fucking desert.
我们得养你 孩子
We got to feed you, kid.
我该留该走
Should I stay or should I go?
我宁可当麻雀也不当蜗牛
I’d rather be a sparrow than a snail
是的 我宁愿如此
Yes, I would

Hey!

Hey!

Hi!
我叫谢丽尔
My name is Cheryl.
我在太平洋山脊径徒步旅行 我没吃的了
I’m walking the PCT, and I’ve run out of food.
我在想你可不可以
I’m just wondering if you could take me someplace
带我去一个能吃到热东西的地方
I could get a warm meal.
我在工作呢
I’m working.
是的 我能理解
Yeah, I understand. Um…
但是也许等你工作完了 你可以带我走一段吗
But maybe when you’re finished, you could take me somewhere?
这个时候也找不到开门的饭馆
Not gonna find anything open this time of day.
那么也许你可以带我去
Well, maybe you could just drive me
一个早上可能会开门的地方吃早餐
to someplace that’d be open in the morning for breakfast,
然后我就可以在附近扎营
and I can camp nearby.
你一定很饿了
You must be starving.
我带的都是脱水的干货 然后我带了个炉子
I brought all these dehydrated meals, and I brought a stove,
但是结果燃料带错了
but I brought the wrong fuel.
行 我还有一些活儿要干
Yeah, I got a little bit more work to do,
但是你可以在我车上等我
but you can wait in my truck.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢你 先生 -没事
-Thank you, sir. -Yeah.
好的 我一直在想
All right, I’ve been thinking.
你可以回我的地方
You can come back to my place
吃一顿热饭洗个热水澡
for a hot dinner and a hot shower.

Okay.
那么你是哪种女人
So, what kind of woman are you?
哪种
What kind?
是啊 你和简一样的吗
Yeah. Are you like a Jane?
你知道的 泰山的简
You know, Tarzan’s Jane.
你是像那种女人吗
Are you a Jane?
狂野的女人
A wild woman?
我给我们准备了个小东西
I got a little something for us.
如果你想一起分享的话
That is, if you partake.
那当然
Sure.
女士优先
Ladies first.
-噢 -虽然很便宜 但是很好
-Oh. -It’s cheap, but it’s good.

See?
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thanks. -Yeah.
那我就叫你简了
I’m gonna call you Jane.
这个我老公跟我一起在太平洋山脊径徒步旅行的
Yeah, my husband’s hiking the PCT with me.
他只是比我走的快了一点 就在前面不远的地方
He’s just a little bit further ahead on the trail.
我们很快就会见面了
We’re gonna meet up really soon.
可能在肯尼迪梅多斯那见
Probably around Kennedy Meadows.
一天的脏活儿做下来后 我通常喜欢做点别的事情
I got a little something else I like to do after a hard day’s work.
你喜欢甘草糖吗
You like licorice?
噢 谢了
Oh, thanks.
来吧
Come on.
来嘛 简
Come on, Jane!
好了 你得保证
All right, you got to promise
你不会告诉我老婆
that you’re not gonna tell my wife,
因为她很讨厌我吃糖
because she hates it when I eat candy.
好的
Okay.
什么 你就打算站在那里吗
What, you just gonna stand there?
噢 等下 亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!