We’re getting shot at by our own guys.
我们在被自己的炮兵打
That’s impossible!
不会吧!
We’re supposed to be on road 04.
我们应该在94路
You get the regiment on the horn. I can’t!
快通知他们位置 我没办法!
Tell them they’re shelling their own! 1 can’t! The radio’s been hit!
告诉他们打错人了 我没办法!无线电已经坏了
They’re firing too short!
他们火力太猛了!
The japs got to be way ahead of us. Do something!
日本鬼子过来了 动起来吧
Follow me!
跟我来!
We’re on the wrong fucking road! Goddamn it!
我们走错路了! 妈的!
Sniper!
狙击手!
Get down! Everybody take cover!
趴下! 大家找掩护!
Watch your rear!
当心后面!
Evans, where are you?
埃文斯 你在哪儿?
Cover up!
躲起来!
Tuck in.
快躲起来
You see him?
你看见他了吗?
There.
在那儿
I got him, gunny.
我看见他了 冈尼
You okay, Nellie?
你还好吧 奈利?
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
All right, let’s move!
好的 前进!
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
I got you, Mac!
我来救你!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Nellie!
奈利!
You were right, Joe.
乔 你说得对
I do look like a nip.
我看起来像日本人
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
Putting on that jap uniform. Get one of their radios, call off our guns.
我想穿上日本军服 混进去 用无线电请求火力支援
That’s stupid. Shut up. Let him talk.
别傻了 闭嘴 让他说
He’s not going out there. You’re not the one in charge.
他不能离开 安德斯 这儿我说了算
I got orders! He’s my responsibility!
冈尼 我受命保护他 这是我的责任!
You killed your own!
你们在杀自己人!
What’s wrong with you?
你们脑子有什么问题?
You killed your own, sons of bitches!
连自己人都杀!王八蛋!
You sure you’re up to this?
你确定要这么做吗?
We’ll find out soon enough, sir.
我们很快就会知道结果 长官
What are you doing? I’m going with him…
你还在这里干嘛? 我跟他去
If that’s okay with you.
你没意见吧?
Give me the rifle.
把步♥枪♥给我
That’s jap for “prisoner.”
这是日语“俘虏”
All right, everybody be ready. You got grenades?
好了 大家准备好 你有手榴弹吗?
Now!
上!
Hit me, Hit me.
打我 打我
Please don’t hit me!
请别打我!
Die!
去死!
Kill him!
杀了他!
Goddamn it! Kill him!
妈的 快杀了他!
Get on the radio!
快用无线电!
Bowie white, this is Carson red!
白鲍维中队 白鲍维中队 这是红卡逊中队!
Bowie white, this is Carson red! Cease fire!
白鲍维中队 白鲍维中队!立即停火!
Cease fire! You’re shelling marines!
立即停火!你们打到陆战队了!
Captain!
队长!
Cease fire!
停火!停火!
Add 325! Fire for effect!
转向325 效力射!
Redirect fire! Add 325! Fire for effect!
调整火力 转向325 效力射
Let’s go!
我们走!
Commence fire!
开始射击!
Fire!
开火!
Well, I’ll be.
真不赖
Colonel, can I help you, sir?
上校 有什么能为您效劳的?
I’m looking for a sgt. Enders. Joseph f. Enders.
我找安德斯中士 乔·安德斯
Yes, sir.
在 长官
The report I read claims you went above and beyond.
报告说你作战英勇
Sir?
长官?
You’ve been recommended for commendation.
对于你的英勇事迹 我们认为应给你奖励
I concur. But I don’t see any point in your having to wait around…
但我注意了一下 没看到适合授勋的地方
For all those formalities to work themselves out.
那么我们就不要拘泥于什么形式
Not when I have one of these handy.
让我亲手为你戴上吧!
Congratulations, enders. You saved a lot of marines.
祝贺你 安德斯 你救了许多陆战队队员
I wasn’t alone in that, sir. I couldn’t have done it without private Ben yahzee.
长官 那不是我一个人的功劳 若没有本·亚齐 我也无法成功
Right…
是吗?
The Indian.
印第安人呀!
Begging your pardon.
上校 恕我无礼
He’s a navajo, of the bitter water people, born for the towering house clan.
他是高屋部落苦水族的纳瓦霍人
Of course. Navajo.
了解!纳瓦霍人…
Towering house clan.
高屋部落
You keep up the good work, enders.
再接再厉吧 安德斯
Send that to Nellie’s wife.
把这个交给奈利的妻子
You ever not miss mail call, enders?
这是你的信 安德斯
My mom says if somebody takes the time to write a letter, you should read it.
我妈说有人肯花功夫写信给你 你就应该读读这封信
Does she let you drink, your mother?
你的妈妈让你喝酒吗?
No. But she’s not here.
不让 但她现在不在这里
What is it? It ain’t chianti, I’ll tell you that.
这是什么? 不是基安蒂酒 我告诉你
It’s rice wine. It’s jap sake, but it does the trick.
这是米酒 日本的酒 但同样会醉人的
How much of this crap do you have, anyway?
这玩意儿你弄来多少啊?
You have trouble with that ear, don’t you?
乔 你的耳朵有点毛病 是吗?
The real problem’s the inner ear. Anvils, stirrups and shit.
噢 真正有问题的是内耳 我耳里的砧骨还是镫骨什么的破损了
I’m a little out of balance.
导致我有点难以掌握平衡
You done good on that hill today, yahzee.
亚齐 你今天在战场上表现的很好
I did, didn’t I? I bet I surprised the shit out of you.
是的 我做到了 不是吗? 我敢说我让你刮目相看了
That was a noble thing you did, Joe…
你也做了一件伟大的事 乔
To give your silver star to Nellie’s wife.
你把银星勋章给了奈利的妻子
I don’t give a shit about medals.
我才不在乎那什么勋章呢
First one they gave me…
他们给我的第一个勋章
I threw it into the ocean.
我把它丢到海里去了 哈哈
What did you get that one for?
你第一个勋章是怎么来的?
For not dying.
是因为我没有死
The 15 men who fought with me got decorated, too…
和我同行的十五人也该拿到勋章
For dying. So…
但他们已经死了 所以…
The lieutenant was killed the night before.
中尉在出发前晚被杀了
None of the sergeants even made it out of the landing crafts.
又没有其他的中士愿意接手
That left me in charge. It was my first command.
所以才让我留下来负责 那是我第一次指挥
Orders were to hold…
任务是坚守住…
Some shitty swamp marsh on the ass-end of nowhere.
…某个鬼沼泽 可又没有任何后援
And I did.
我接受了任务
All of the men under my command…
所有的人都听命于我
Men who trusted me…
他们都信任我
Who begged me…
他们请求我
To pull back…
尽快撤退
Not one of them made it.
结果没人活着出来
Just one stupid asshole.
只有我这个笨蛋活了下来
And for that, they gave me the silver star.
就因为这样 他们给了我银星勋章
What were their names?
他们叫什么名字?
It might be good to tell a story about them.
说些有关他们的事或许也不错
To know who they were and what they were like.
就你所记得的 他们的样子
What a magical pile of navajo horseshit.
究竟这件事有什么魔力
What the hell for?
让一个他妈的纳瓦霍人想去了解?
To honor them…
只是想追悼
Their memory.
他们的精神
It wasn’t your fault, Joe.
你知道那不是你的错 乔
You were just following orders.
你只是奉命行事而已
Yeah.
没错
I’m a good fucking marine.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个优秀的陆战队员
That’s why they gave me this detail.
那就是他们派这个任务给我的原因
I’m a good fucking marine.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个优秀的陆战队员
Joe.

God damn you, Joe enders.
你♥他♥妈♥的 乔·安德斯!
I didn’t mean it.
我也不想那样做的
In Hawaii, we had a luau.
在夏威夷 我们开宴会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!