天知道会发生什么事啊?
What in God’s name happened?
当心
Careful.
别出声
Quiet now.
有事吗
Anything?
– 没 可是… – 没事
– No, but… – That’s OK.
我想知道 我能不能让自己顺利连接
I wanted to see if I could hook myself up, too.
但是…
But…
他改变了他们的想法
He switched their minds.
他应该在这里
He should be here.
你好 弗雷德
Hi, Fred.
别吵吵了 她不在里面
Don’t bother, she’s not in.
为什么?
Why not?
她病了 六周前就离开了
She’s been gone for six weeks. Sick.
好吧 但…
Yes, but…
还请着病假 六个星期了
On sick leave. For six weeks.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have a key?
我?
Me?
噢 是你 我们有一段时间没有见到你了
Oh, it’s you. We haven’t seen you for a while.

No.
你去哪里了?生病了?
Where were you? Were you sick?
大家都想知道你哪去了 我们一直在谈论你呢
We wondered where you were. We were talking about you.
钥匙在原来的垫子下面
The key’s under the mat, where it belongs.
我打扫的时候总见到
I always see it when I’m cleaning.
上面这个
The upper lock.
请你带路吧 我跟上
Please, after you, you know the way.
她被一辆救护车带走了
A real ambulance came and took her.
我不在场 但我听说了
I wasn’t there, but I sure heard about it.
六个星期…
Six weeks…
挺长的一段时间了
A long time.
我本可以不管的 但谁让我们这种…
I could do with a leave, but our sort…
你去哪?钥匙
Where are you going? The key!
奇怪了…
Strange…
她一直有洁癖的
She was always compulsively tidy.
小吧台够可爱吧
Lovely little bar, huh?
如果你要这么说的话
If you say so.
不 很可爱
No, it’s lovely.
特别是在下午 每个人都在工作的时候
Especially in the afternoon, when everyone’s working.
会给你一种感觉…
It gives you a feeling of…
你的惯用套路吗
Is that your line?
– 套路? – 搭讪的套路
– Line? – For meeting women.
不 我没有什么套路
No, I don’t have a set routine.
相反 我挺反复无常的 你说呢
On the contrary, I’m a bit of a chameleon, you know?
我承认
I adapt.
哈恩?你好
Hahn? Hello.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
威士忌…你好 …牛奶 什么都行
Whiskey… Hi… milk, anything at all.
生气了?
Angry?
– 什么? – 你生气了?
– Pardon? – You angry?
两杯威士忌
Two whiskeys.
我没有生气 我…
I’m not angry, I’m…
– 我听说你碰上了点麻烦 – 是的
– Heard you hit a glitch. – I did.
奇怪 我总觉得 企图改变思想不过是个乌托邦式的笑料
Strange, I always thought switching minds was a utopian joke.
– 笑料? – 很复杂的那种 但是…
– A joke? – A very sophisticated one, but…
这不是笑话
It’s not a joke.
你看起来相当不高兴
You seem pretty upset about it.
不是因为这个
Not about that.
好了 不要想太多 到底是什么事
Come on, out with it. What’s eating you?
我知道沃尔摩尔为什么会死了
I know why Vollmer died.
高电压
High voltage.
对 高电压
Right, high voltage.
告诉我
Tell me.
他经受不起
He couldn’t take it.
你是说八百伏特?
800 volts, you mean?
对不起 烂笑话
Sorry, bad joke.
– 我为什么没有想到呢? – 什么?
– Why didn’t I think of it? – What?
在我们的仿真模型中的人们
The people in our simulation model
认为他们的世界才是真正的世界
think their world is the only real one.
所以呢?
So?
谁说这不也是一台电脑?
Who says this isn’t also a computer?
你 我 我们所有人…
You, me, all of us…
只是电子回路
Just electronic circuits.
三一二四〇〇〇号♥身份单元 他叫哈恩
Identity unit 3, 124,000, named Hahn.
这听起来怎么样?
How does that sound?
你喝高了
Drunk.
威士忌 花生…所有都是人造的
The whiskey, peanuts… all artificial.
你为什么总是大口大口地吃呢?紧张了?
Why are you gobbling them down? Nervous?
不 我在想这味道很好 特别是人造的花生
No, I was thinking they taste good, for artificial peanuts.
不要开玩笑了 你脑袋秀逗了吧
Don’t joke about it. You must have a screw loose.
(“秀逗”的原文”eine Schraube locker haben” 直译为螺丝松了) 嗯 人造螺丝
Yeah, an artificial screw.
我打赌沃尔摩尔那时很恐慌
I bet Vollmer panicked.
– 沃尔摩尔 为什么? – 因为他知道
– Vollmer, why? – Because he knew.
知道什么?
Knew what?
这不是真实的世界
That this isn’t the real world.
我是说 他相信这回事
I mean, he was convinced of it.
如果他是对的 他们就…
And, if he was right, then they’d…
是的 他们
Yes, they.
他们可以简单地删除他 舍弃沃尔摩尔单元
They’d have simply deleted him. Exit Vollmer.
我们如何给诺伯蒂洗♥脑♥
How did we deprogram Nobody?
谁?
Who?
克里斯多夫·诺伯蒂 这名字真搞笑…嗯 怎么做呢?
Christopher Nobody. His name was a joke. Well, how?
只需按下一个按钮
By pressing a button.
是的 但要让他落单
Yes, but discretely.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
得看起来像个意外
It has to look like an accident
这样别的单元才不会起疑 比如沃尔摩尔
so the other units don’t suspect. Like Vollmer.
系统还很稳定 你看出共性了吗
The system remains stable. Do you see the parallel?
我看出你喝醉了
I see you’re drunk.
劳兹呢?
And Lause?
谁?噢 是的
Who? Oh, yeah.
劳兹从系统中脱离得太快了
Lause was removed from the system too quickly
他们没有时间去想一个合理的借口
for them to have time to think up a plausible excuse.
所以把他从人们脑海中删掉了
So they deleted him from people’s minds.
没有人记得古恩特·劳兹
No one remembers Güther Lause.
– 谁 – 明白吗
– Who? – You see?
这个过程
How it works.
天啊
God!
我被欺骗了
I was taken in.
要我送你回家吗?你需要休息一下
Want me to drive you home? You need to rest.
联♥系♥单元!就是它!
The contact unit! That’s it!
联♥系♥单元
The contact unit.
我们需要一个联♥系♥单元运转我们的仿真模型
We needed a contact unit for our simulation model to work.
爱因斯坦
Einstein.
如果我们身处真实世界的副本
If we’re the simulation model of a real world
一定还有一个像爱因斯坦那样了解内♥幕♥的人…
there must be an Einstein here who knows…
来负责接头 帮我找到他 哈恩
who’s in contact with above. Help me find him, Hahn!
你总指望我
You can always count on me.
可以是任何人 西斯金斯 葛洛丽亚·弗洛姆
It could be anyone, Siskins, Gloria Fromm
伊娃·沃尔摩尔 沃尔方 甚至你 哈恩
Eva Vollmer, Walfang, even you, Hahn.
我?
Me?
甚至你呢 为什么不是你?
Even you. Why not you?
为什么不是我?
Why not me? Well…
这是真的 我不能就此承认
It’s true, I wouldn’t just admit it.
你必须让我陷入绝境 使我犯错
You’d have to corner me, trip me up.
好的
OK, fine.
除此之外 还有证据
Besides, there’s proof.
– 不断有人在消失 – 还有谁?
– People keep disappearing. – Who else?
首先 劳兹
First, Lause.
– 现在是玛雅·施密特·根特纳 – 谁?
– Now Maja Schmidt-Gentner. – Who?
– 我的秘书 – 葛洛丽亚?
– My secretary. – Gloria?
不 在她之前
No, before her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!