Well, we’ll see.
干杯
Cheers.
哈恩出了什么事?
What happened to Hahn?
你看见了
You saw.
我们必须想象一下 那些乱七八糟的东西…
We had to, after that screw-up at the paper.
– …见报之后 会发生什么… – 好极了
– Imagine what would’ve… – Bravo.
做得好
Good work.
我的攻击?我所有的阵发性眩晕?
My attacks, all my dizzy spells?
你拿着它们 当他试图连接你大脑的时候
You get them when he tries to hook-up with your mind.
消失的街道就会重新出现?
And the street that vanished and reappeared?
那是故障电路 仅此而已
A faulty circuit, nothing more.
总有些注定没法在一起
Something doesn’t add up.
为什么?
Why?
人类怎会爱上非人类?
How can a real person love someone who’s not?
非常简单
Very simple.
因为你让我想起我爱的人在上面
Because you remind me of someone I loved, up there.
他是谁?
Who was he?
他是…
He’s…
你可以称他为技术总监
You’d call him technical director,
他是负责我们仿真模型的
responsible for our simulation model.
告诉我 他的名字是什么?
Tell me, what’s his name?
弗雷德·斯蒂勒
Fred Stiller.
就是我
That’s me.

No.
但是你说…
But you just said…
就像沃尔摩尔对劳兹 还有你对西斯金斯做过的
Like Vollmer did with Lause, and you with Siskins.
他为自己编制了一个副本 只为取乐而已
He programmed a copy of himself for the fun of it.
我跟他像吗
Do I resemble him?
外表上 是的
In appearance, yes.
但性格绝对不同
But not in character.
弗雷德是夸大狂患者
Fred is a megalomaniac
你是你
and you are you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
过来这里
Come here, please.
你为什么穿上衣服?
Why are you getting dressed?
我又头疼了
I have another headache.
但这一次更痛了
But this time it’s worse.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我不知道
I don’t know.
研究所吧
The Institute, probably.
不 弗雷德 请留下来 让我帮你
No, Fred. Please stay! Let me help you.
自从霍尔姆来到这里
Since Holm’s been here
一切都颠倒了
everything’s upside down
我们离电脑越来越远
We can’t go near the computer
因此 我鼓励大家参加罢♥工♥运动
For that reason alone I urge you to join in the strike
让斯蒂勒复职!
so Stiller will be reinstated
但他是凶手 杀人凶手
But he’s a murderer! A madman!
他自己心里清楚
He lined his own pockets!
凶手 凶手
Murderer! Murderer!
请安静 安静一下
Quiet down please Just for one second
斯蒂勒是被陷害的
Stiller was set up
全是西斯金斯和霍尔姆捣的鬼
Set up by Siskins and Holm
朋友们 听我说
Friends, listen to me!
我是弗雷德·斯蒂勒
I am Fred Stiller.
弗里茨·沃尔方刚才说的
What Fritz Walfang just told you
都是事实
is true.
朋友们 请听我说
Friends, listen to me, please!
这是真的 他说的都是真的
It’s true, what he just said.
这是真的
It’s true!
我改变了你们的思想 让你们不再躺在下面自生自灭
I switched your mind as you lay dying down there.
就像那时 来的是爱因斯坦 而不是沃尔方
Like that time Einstein came, instead of Walfang.
头发 眼睛…
Hair, eyes…
嘴巴
mouth
脖子
neck
肩膀
shoulders.
我是
I am.
我就是
I am.
《世界旦夕之间》
WORLD ON A WIRE

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!