我们得谈谈 多米尼克
We have to talk,
Dominic.
这对我们都很重要
It’s very important
for both of us,
我再也忍♥不住了
and I can’t hide it
any longer.
当然
Of course.
下雪了 我们去箐英咖啡馆吧
It’s snowing. Should we go
to the Caf Select?
请不要打断我 不是你想的那样
No. And please don’t interrupt.
It’s not what you think.
我感觉你不再属于我了
I feel that you aren’t mine,
你不再和我一起了
that you are never here with me.
你…你是生活在另一个时空的人
That you–
That you live in another time.
我对你的研究一点也不感兴趣
I’m not thinking
of your research,
即使那是你的信仰
which in spite of what
you believe, does interest me.
我很想帮你的忙
I wanted to help you
with that.
但你把自己关在一另一个世界里
But you keep yourself shut away
in an alien world,
我无法进入的世界
one I can’t enter.
所以为了彼此的幸福
So for my sake and for yours,
我们应该取消婚约然后分手
we should break
our engagement and separate.

No.
卢娜 不要
Laura, no.
我们还很年轻
We are still young.
我们都热爱生活
We both love life.
你可以有更多的时间做研究
You will have more time
for your research.
你会明白的
You’ll see later.
告诉医生他想知道的东西
Tell the professor
what he wants to know.
告诉他你需要一个新的身份
Tell him you need
a new identity.
好了 你先走 我一下午都在这儿
All right, you can go.
I’ll be here all afternoon.
我明白你愿意…
I understand
that you are willing
跟我坦白
to speak to me candidly.
你不必勉强
You don’t have to make
a great effort.
发不了音的词就写出来
The words you cannot pronounce,
you can write.
我的名字…
My name…
叫多米尼克·马泰
is Dominic Matei.
在一月8号♥…
On January the 8th…
我刚好70岁
I reached the age of 70.
我是尼岩特区的一名教师
I am a teacher
in Piatra Neamt.
我住在阿不斯佩大街18号♥
I live on Strada Episcopiei
at Number 18.
那里是我的家
It is my house.
家里有一间书房♥…
It contains a library of…
藏有8千本书…
some 8,000 volumes…
我已捐给预科学院了
which I have willed
to the lyce.
你70岁了?
You’re 70 years old?
非比寻常
Extraordinary.
如果…
If…
如果你需要确切点的证据
我可以告诉你…
If you require further proof,
I can tell you the…
放在桌上的都是哪些书或者其它…
titles of the books
on my desk or any other…
有相册吗?
There’s an album
of photographs somewhere?
我是说 有你年轻时候的照片吗?
More precisely, with pictures
of you when you were young?
或者衣服?
And some, uh, clothing?
我请求你一定要谨慎
I implore you
to be very, very discreet.
那些特情处的探员
Agents from the Secret Service,
他们不会相信我有70岁
they’ll never believe
I’m past 70
所以他们也不会相信我说的任何话
and therefore they’ll never
believe I am who I say I am.
当然 我们会很小心的
Of course.
We’ll be very careful.
他们审问你的时候会不择手段
Anything can happen
if you’re interrogated by them.
我不会让这事发生的
I won’t let that happen.
虽然罗马尼亚
It’s true, though,
确实正处在水深火热之中
these are difficult times
in Romania.
事实上…
In truth…
我来这里是想自杀
I came here with the intention
of committing suicide.
我在文件套里装满了有毒的马钱子碱
I had saved an envelope
with enough strychnine in it
想以此来结束我空虚的一生
to end my empty life.
求求你
Please…
你可以帮我弄一个假身份吗?
could you find me
a fictitious identity?
没有问题
That’s not a problem.
刮掉胡子 你就像一个35岁…
When your beard comes off,
you’ll look like a man of 35,
或是40岁的人
or, um, 40, at most.
别担心
Don’t worry.
刮掉胡子 你很帅气 知道吗?
You’re handsome
without the beard, you know?
你的夹克
I have your jacket.
如果你愿意 可以随时找我去看电影
If you like, you can take me
to the movies sometime.
袖子太短了
The sleeves are
too short.
领带不好看
And the tie is no good.
看起来就像老头子的着装
They look like
an old man’s clothes.
跟他走
Go with him.
我见过这辆车
I’ve seen that car before.
就在我昨晚的梦中
Last night in my dream.
这通常是个恶兆
Some people might say
that’s a bad omen.
我不迷信
I’m not superstitious.
他们在等我们
They’re waiting for us.
教授
Professor.
欢迎你 谢谢了医生
Welcome. Thank you, doctor.
这里有野玫瑰
There’s wild roses
somewhere.
我想让你记下所有
曾经过你脑海的事物
I want you to note down
all that passes through your mind.
你读过的书 你懂的所有语言
All the books you’ve read,
all the languages you know,
所有东西 全部记忆 不管有多琐碎
everything, all the memories,
no matter how insignificant.
如果你没心情去写
If you aren’t in the mood
to write,
或者你有太多想说
or if you have
too much to say,
就用这个东西
use this device.
很抱歉 是德国佬造的
German, I’m sorry to say.
钢丝录音机
A wire recorder.
这东西怎么用?
How do I operate this?
这东西怎么用?
How do I operate this?
我的回忆…
My memory…
我的回忆简直难以置信
My memory is unbelievable.
我给你带了个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
迟点你就会从你尼岩特的家…
Soon you’ll receive
all the things
收到你所有东西
from your home
in Piatra Neamt:
你的参考书 字典
your reference books,
dictionaries,
私人物品
personal belongings.
Ah.
她给我的怀表
The watch she gave me.
你的相册我也带来了
I’ve brought
your family album.
预科和大学的那本相册
The one with your pictures
from lyce and the university.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
有什么样的回忆?
What kind of memories?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!