不是我干的
It wasn’t me.
萝卜头 你会把宝宝吵醒的
Hey, Carrots, you’re gonna wake the baby.
我要去工作了
I gotta get to work.
这很重要 先生
This is important, sir.
你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖
I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.
小家伙 我一天挣两百块呢
I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.
从我12岁起 一年365天无休
365 days a year, since I was 12.
时间就是金钱 让开
And time is money. Hop along.
请你看一下这张照片
Please just look at the picture.
水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧
You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?
-你认识他吗 -没有我不认识的人
– Do you know him? – I know everybody.
而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店
And I also know that somewhere
丢了一个毛绒玩具
there’s a toy store missing its stuffed animal,
所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧
so why don’t you get back to your box?
好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Fine. Then we’ll have to do this the hard way.
你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗
Did you just boot my stroller?
尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了
Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.
理由呢 伤害你的感情吗
For what? Hurting your feelings?
偷税漏税
Felony tax evasion.
从你12岁开始 每年365天
Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year,
每天200块
since you were 12…
一共是20年 所以乘以20
that’s two decades, so times twenty,
也就是146万 应该没错吧
which is 1,460,000, I think.
虽然我只是只蠢兔子
I mean, I am just a dumb bunny,
不过我们很会算数[繁殖]
but we are good at multiplying.
总而言之 在你的税务报表上
Anyway, according to your tax forms,
你申报了 让我看看 零元的税
you reported, let me see here, zero!
倒霉的是
Unfortunately,
税收表格上作假是重罪
lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.
-要判刑5年 -空口无凭
– 5 years jail time. – Well, it’s my word against yours.
小家伙 从我12岁起
200 bucks a day, fluff,
每年365天 每天200块
365 days a year, since I was twelve.
其实呢 我都录下来了
Actually it’s your word against yours.
如果你想要这支笔 你就得帮我找到
And if you want this pen you’re going to help me
这只失踪的水獭 不然的话
find this poor missing otter, or the only place
你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了
you’ll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.
这叫智取 亲爱的
It’s called a hustle, sweet heart.
她把你给耍了
She hustled you.
好个智取
She hustled you good!
你现在是警察了 尼克
You’re a cop now, Nick.
给你张贴纸 你会用得上的
You’re gonna need one of these.
祝你和小毛球合作愉快
Have fun working with the fuzz!
开始交代吧
Start talking.
我不知道他在哪 我只看到他往哪去了
I don’t know where he is, I only saw where he went.
棒极了 走吧
Great, let’s go!
那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔
It’s not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.
-不许说我可爱 上车 -好吧 你说了算
– Don’t call me cute, get in the car. – Okay. You’re the boss.
你好
Hi. Hello?
我是 你好
I’m… Hello?
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
你好 我是
Hello! My name is…
我现在就得打断你
You know, I’m gonna hit the pause button right there.
因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了
Cause we’re all good on bunny scout cookies.

Uh, no.
我是动物城警局的跳跳警官
I’m Officer Hopps, ZPD.
我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物
I’m looking for a missing mammal…
艾米特·水獭顿 就是这位
Emmitt Otterton. Right here.
他曾经是这里的常客
He may have frequented this establishment?
没错 老艾米特
Yeah, old Emmitt!
好几周没见到他了
Haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks.
但是 你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈
But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor.
我很乐意带你们到后面去
I’d be happy to take you back.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much,
真是非常非常感谢你 这真是
I’d appericiate that more than you can imagine, it’d be such…
你没穿衣服
Oh! You are naked..
当然 我们这里是自然主义俱乐部
Oh, for sure. We’re a naturalist club!
没错 在动物城谁都能成就无限可能
Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything.
这些人 他们就喜欢光着
These guys, they be naked.
南吉就在欢乐池的另一边
Nangi’s just on the other side of the Pleasure Pool.
天啊 这里让你觉得别扭吗
Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable?
因为你要是觉得别扭的话 现在放弃还不丢人
Because if so, there’s no shame in calling it quits.
很丢人
Yes, there is.
这才像话
Boy, that’s the spirit.
没错 有些哺乳动物认为自然主义很奇怪
Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird.
可你知道什么才是奇怪吗
But you know what I say is weird?
动物穿衣服才奇怪呢 找到她了
Clothes on animals! Here we go!
你们也看到了 南吉是头大象
As you can see, Nangi is an elephant,
所以她一定会记得所有细节
so she’ll totally remember everything.
南吉
Hey, Nangi.
他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题
These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.

Who?
艾米特·水獭顿
Emmitt Otterton.
他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了
Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.
我不记得这只河狸
I have no memory of this beaver.
其实他是只水獭
He’s an otter, actually.
他几周前的周三来过 记得吗
He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?
不记得
No.
他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心
Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,
还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤
and a new pair of Quarterway slacks.
还系了条佩斯利花纹领带 漂亮的温莎结
Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.
-可帅了 记得吗 南吉 -不记得
– Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? – No.
没错 咱们俩一块送他出去的
Yeah, and we both walked him out,
然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车
and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.
那车该送修了
Needed a tune up.
第三个汽缸都不打火了 记得吗 南吉
The third cylinder wasn’t firing. Remember that, Nangi?
不记得
No.
你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧
You didn’t happen to catch the licence plate number?
-记得吗 -当然
– Did you? – Oh, for sure.
车牌是29THD03
It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.
03 你提供了很多有用的信息 谢谢
0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.
我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛
Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap.
真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力
I wish I had a memory like an elephant.
迷泉绿洲
我玩的很开心 你就不用谢我了
Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue.
既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码
And seeing as any moron can run a plate,
那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了
I will take that pen and bid you adieu.
车牌号 我查不了车牌号
The plate. I can’t run a plate.
我还进不了电脑系统
I’m not in the system yet.
-请把笔给我 -你刚才说什么
– Give me the pen, please. – What was it you said?
傻瓜都能查车牌号
Any moron can run a plate?
要是这里有个傻瓜
Gosh, if only there were a moron around
能干这件事就好了
who were up to the task.
兔子 我已经照你说的做了
Rabbit, I did what you asked.
你不能永远抓着我不放
You can’t keep me on the hook forever.
不会永远的
Not forever.
我只剩36个小时来破案了
Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.
你到底能不能查车牌号
So can you run the plate or not?
我刚想起来 我有个朋友在车管所工作
Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.
闪电是这里最快的人
Flash is the fastest guy in there.
你要办事 找他就对了
You need something done, he’s on it.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们的时间真的很紧 每一分钟都很重要
We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.
等等 他们全都是树獭吗
Wait. They’re all sloths?
你说会很快的
You said this was going to be quick!
怎么 就因为他是树獭
What, are you saying just because he’s a sloth
他就快不起来吗
he can’t be fast?
不是谁都能成就无限可能吗
I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.
闪电 闪电 数你最快
Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash!
哥们 见到你真高兴
Buddy, it’s nice to see you.
我也 很高兴 见到你
Nice to… see you… too.
闪电 给你介绍一下我的朋友
Hey, Flash, I’d love you to meet my friend.
亲爱的 我忘了你叫什么名字了
Ah… Darlin, I’ve forgotten your name.
我是朱迪·跳跳警官 你好吗
Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!