更多的恶性事件让全市陷入恐慌
More bad news in this city gripped by fear.
最新进展 冰原镇惨剧
一头驯鹿目前生命垂危
A caribou is in critical condition.
起因是遭兽性大发的北极熊袭击
The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear.
这是继警局的朱迪·跳跳警官
This, the 27th such attack,
将暴力事件和食肉动物天性关联后
comes just one week after ZPD Officer,
一周以来发生的
Judy Hopps connected the
第27起同类案件
violence to traditionally predatory animals.
与此同时 由巨星夏奇羚
Meanwhile, a peace rally
组织的和平集会遭到了强烈抵制
organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest.
-滚回森林去 食肉动物 -我是大草原来的
– Go back to the forest, predator! – I am from the savannah.
动物城是个独特的地方
Zootopia is a unique place.
在这个疯狂 美丽 多样化的城市
It’s a crazy, beautiful, diverse city.
我们为不同而骄傲
Where we celebrate our differences.
这不是我所熟悉的动物城
This is not the Zootopia I know.
我热爱的动物城不应该是这样
The Zootopia I know is better than this.
大家不会彼此盲目指责
We don’t just blindly assign blame.
虽然不知道攻击事件持续发生的原因
We don’t know why these attacks keep happening.
但认为所有食肉动物都有兽性是不负责任的
But it’s irresponsible to label all predators as savages.
那不是我的艾米特
It’s not my Emmitt.
我们不能让恐惧分裂彼此
We cannot let fear divide us.
请把我热爱的动物城还给我
Please give me back the Zootopia I love.
来吧 跳跳 新市长要见我们
Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us.
新市长要见我 为什么
The mayor? Why?
你终于功成名就了
It would seem you’ve arrived.
爪豪斯 你在干嘛
Clawhauser? What are you doing?
他们说 市民来到警察局
They thought it would be better if a predator
一进门就看到像我这只食肉动物
such as myself wasn’t the first face that you see
似乎不太好
when you walk into the ZPD.
什么
What?
他们把我调去档案室了 在楼下
They’re gonna move me to records. It’s downstairs.
锅炉房隔壁
It’s by the boiler.
跳跳
Hopps!
正直 诚实 勇敢
我不太明白
I don’t understand.
我们市90%是食草动物 朱迪
Our city is 90 % prey, Judy,
他们现在都吓坏了
and right now they’re just really scared.
你是他们的英雄 他们信任你
You’re a hero to them. They trust you.
所以我和牛局长
And so that’s why Chief Bogo
希望你来当警局的新形象代言人
and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD.
我不是 不是什么英雄
I’m… not… I’m not a hero.
我来到这里是想让世界更美好 但是
I came here to make the world a better place. But…
我搞砸了
…I think I broke it.
别太看得起自己 跳跳
Don’t give yourself so much credit, Hopps.
世界一直都是一团糟 所以才需要好警察
The world has always been broken, that’s why we need good cops.
正如你
Like you.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
好警察应该服务于民 保卫家园
a good cop is supposed to serve and protect.
团结人心而不是分裂大家
Help the city. Not tear it apart.
-我配不上警徽 -跳跳
– I don’t deserve this badge. – Hopps.
朱迪 你付出那么多努力来到这里
Judy, you’ve worked so hard to get here.
这是你从小的梦想
It’s what you’ve wanted since you were a kid.
别放弃啊
You can’t quit.
谢谢你们给我的机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
《动物城时报》 局势动荡 城市分裂
-一打胡萝卜 谢谢光临 -谢谢
– A dozen carrots. Have a nice day. – Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
朱迪 厉害的朱迪
Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude.
记得这个小名吗 你怎么了
Remember that one? How we doing?
-我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢
– I’m fine. – You are not fine, your ears are droopy.
我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界
Why did I think I could make a difference?
因为你敢于尝试
Because you’re a trier, that’s why.
你从小就爱打破陈规
You’ve always been a trier.
我的确尝试过了
Oh, I tried.
结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕
And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.
也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候
not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time.
吉迪恩·格雷糕点店
那是吉迪恩·格雷吗
Is that Gideon Grey?
没错 就是他 我们一起做生意
Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now.
他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见
He’s our partner. And we never would have considered it,
-我们也不会和他合作 -说的对
– had you not opened our minds. – That’s right.
他现在是三窝区
I mean, kid’s turned into one of
最棒的糕点师之一
the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows.
真是了不起啊
That’s… That’s really cool, you guys.
吉迪恩·格雷 真没想到
Gideon Grey. I’ll be darned.
朱迪
Hey, Judy.
小时候我不懂事
I’d just like to say I’m sorry
我想向你道歉
for the way I behaved in my youth.
因为不自信 为了证明自己厉害
I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself
才到处惹是生非 欺负弱小
in the form of unchecked rage and agression.
我真是个混蛋
I was a major jerk.
我有时候也有点混蛋
Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk.
这些派是给你们的
Anyhow, I brought you all these pies.
当心 孩子们 别踩到午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
Hey, kids! Don’t you run through that midnicampum holicithias.
跳跳先生 那名字太高级了
Well, now. There’s a four-dollar word, Mr. H.
我们家的人就叫它午夜嚎叫
My family always just call them Night Howlers.
等等 你刚刚说什么
I’m sorry. What did you say?
他是说那些花儿 朱迪
Kid’s talking about those flowers, Judy.
我种了用来驱虫的
I use them to keep the bugs off the produce,
但不能让小家伙们靠近它们
but I don’t like the little ones going near them
不然就会像你特里叔叔那样
on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry.
我们小时候 特里叔叔吃了一整朵
Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids
结果就发疯了
and went completely nuts.
对着你妈妈乱咬一通
He bit the dickens out of your mother.
兔子也会兽性大发
A bunny can go savage.
兽性 那倒不至于
Savage? Well, that’s a strong word.
可真是疼死我了
But it did hurt like the devil.
当然疼
sure it did.
你手臂咬了个大洞 要我说就是兽性
There’s a sizable divot in your arm. I’d call that savage.
午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指花儿
Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re flowers.
是花儿让食肉动物兽性大发的
The flowers are making the predators go savage.
原来如此 我知道哪里搞错了
That’s it! That’s what I’ve been missing!
钥匙 钥匙 快给我
keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on!
谢谢 我爱你们 拜拜
Thank you! I love you, bye!
-你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂
– You catch any of that, Bon? – Not one bit.
你们也没懂我就放心了
That makes me feel a little bit better,
我以为她在说哪国鸟语呢
I thought she was talking in tongues or something.
谁啊
Who is it?
我得找到尼克 求你了
I need to find Nick. Please.
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick.
午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指一种有毒的花
Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re toxic flowers.
我觉得有人故意陷害食肉动物
I think someone is targetting predators on purpose
让他们兽性大发
and making them go savage.
真有意思啊
Isn’t that interesting?
等等 请别…我知道你永远不会原谅我了
Wait, please don’t.. I know you’ll never forgive me.
我能理解
And I don’t blame you.
我也不会原谅我自己
I wouldn’t forgive me either.
我太无知 又不负责任 还心胸狭窄
It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded.
但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦
But predators shouldn’t suffer because of my mistakes.
我得弥补自己犯的错
I have to fix this.
但是没有你 我办不成
But I can’t do it without you.
等我们完成这件事
And… And after we’re done…
你怎么恨我
you can hate me. And…
都没关系
And that’ll be fine.
因为我是个差劲的朋友 又伤害了你
Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you.
你一直知道自己是对的 完全可以抛下我
And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along.
我真是只笨兔子
I really am just a dumb bunny.
我真是只笨兔子
I really am just a dumb bunny.
我真是只笨兔子
I really am just a dumb bunny.
别担心 萝卜头 我会销毁的 给你48小时
Don’t worry, Carrots, I’ll let you erase it. In 48 hours.
好了 过来吧
All right, get in here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!