你们兔子啊 动不动就哭
Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You’re so emotional.
好了 深呼吸
There we go, deep breath.
你该不是要偷这支笔吧
Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen?
说中了吗
Is that what this is?
-你踩到我尾巴了 快挪开 -对不起
– You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! – I’m sorry.
跳跳家族农场
我以为你们只种胡萝卜呢
I thought you guys only grew carrots.
-有什么计划 -我们去追踪午夜嚎叫
– What’s your plan? – We are gonna follow the Night Howlers.
行 怎么追
Okay, how?
-认识他吗 -跟你说了 我谁都认识
– Know this guy? – I told you, I know everybody.
走过路过 不要错过
hello! Step right up.
公爵正版影视
应有尽有 只管开口
Anything you need, I got it.
你最爱的电影一应俱全
All your favorite movies.
超能猪战队 长发马公主 无敌破坏犀牛
超能陆战队 长发公主 无敌破坏王
没上映的都有
I’ve got movies that haven’t even been released yet.
喵阿娜 长颈鹿国历险记 水獭奇缘2
莫阿娜 巨人国历险记 冰雪奇缘2
这几部都未上映
八五折 八折
15 % off. 20!
你开价 别走啊
Make me an offer. Come on!
瞧瞧 这是谁啊 盗版公爵
look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.
你来干嘛 王尔德
What’s it to you, Wilde?
不用捣鼓爪子冰棒了吗
Shouldn’t you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something?
这不是兔兔警官吗
if it isn’t flopsy the copsie.
咱俩都知道 你偷的根本不是洋葱
We both know those weren’t only onions I caught you stealing.
你要午夜嚎叫干什么 猥琐屯
What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton?
是黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼公爵 我才不告诉你呢 兔子
It’s Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain’t talking, rabbit.
你能逼我还是怎么着
And there ain’t nothing you can do to make me.
做了他
Ice him.
死耗子 干嘛帮她 她是警察
You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She’s a cop!
她还是我未来外孙女的教母
And the godmother to my future granddaughter.
我打算叫她朱迪
I’m gonna name her Judy.
做了这只黄鼠狼
Ice this weasel.
不要 求你了 我什么都说
All right, all right! Please! I’ll talk. I’ll talk.
我偷午夜嚎叫是要卖掉
I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them.
他们开的价我实在没法拒绝
They offered me what I couldn’t refuse: Money.
你把那些花儿卖给谁了
And to whom did you sell them?
一只叫道格的公羊
A ram named Doug.
我们在地下有个交易点
We got a drop spot underground.
一定要小心 道格绝不是善类
Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly.
榕树街地铁站
他一点都不友好
He’s unfriendly.
赶紧地
Come on.
黄鼠狼没有说谎
The weasel wasn’t lying.
道格垄断了整个午夜嚎叫的市场
Yeah,it looks like old Doug’s cornered the market on Night Howlers.
我是道格 目标是谁
You got Doug here. What’s the mark?
撒哈拉广场的猎豹 知道了
Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it.
什么 我知道他们很快 但我能搞定
Serious? Yeah, I know they’re fast, I can hit him.
一只坐在车里的小小水獭
Listen, I hit a tiny little otter
我都能穿过车窗打中
through the open window of a moving car.
搞定了我打你电话
Yeah, I’ll buzz you when it’s done.
或者你直接看新闻
Or you’ll see it on the news.
看哪个更快了
You know, whichever comes first.
道格 开门 拿铁来了
Hey, Doug, open up! We’ve got your latte.
沃尔特和杰西回来了
All right, Woolter and Jesse are back,
我要挂了
so I’m leaving now. Out.
你要去哪里
Hey. Wait, where you going?
你要去哪里 回来
Where are you going? Get back here!
你要干嘛 你会被逮到的
What are you doing? He’s gonna see you!
你在看什么
What are you looking at? Hey!
不管你在想什么 别乱来
Whatever you’re thinking, stop thinking it.
萝卜头 萝卜头
Carrots. Carrots.
这次让他多加奶泡了吧
You better have the extra foam this time.
开门
Hey! Open up!
你要干嘛 你把我们困在这里了
What are you doing? You just trapped us in here!
我们要把这些证据送到警局
We need to get this evidence to the ZPD.
-装好了 走吧 -要所有的
– Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. – No, all of it.
什么
Wait, what?
你都会开火车了啊
Oh, great, you’re a conductor now, huh?
听我说
Hey. Listen.
要启动这堆废铁除非奇迹发生
It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going.
好吧 哈利路亚
Well. Hallelujah.
实验室这里出了点状况 是大麻烦
We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
现在嘟嘟鸣笛庆祝会不会有点早
Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot?
好吧 就嘟一下
All right. One toot-toot.
又一个愿望完成了
Well, I can cross that off the bucket list.
那声鸣笛还是撤销了吧
I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot.
也许只是下冰雹了
Maybe that’s just hail.
走开
Back off!
来了
Incoming!
-萝卜头 -别刹车
– Carrots! – Don’t stop! Keep going.
不 快刹车
No, stop. Please stop!
绝对不要刹车
Do not stop this car!
加快速度 尼克
Speed up, Nick. Speed up!
对面有另一辆列车
There’s another train coming!
相信我 加速
Trust me, speed up.
停车
Stop the train!
要帮忙吗
Hey. Need some help?
天啊 太快了 抓住
Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on!
我们该下车了
I think this is our stop.
也许 也许还有证据留下来
Okay, maybe… Maybe some of the evidence survived.
全没了 我们搞砸了
Everything is gone. We’ve lost it all.
除了这个
Yeah. All, except for this.
太好了 尼克
Nick! Yes!
走吧 我们赶紧送去警局
Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD.
从自然博物馆穿过去
Cut through the Natural History Museum.
-就在那里 -朱迪 朱迪
– There it is. – Judy. Judy!
头羊市长
Mayor Bellwether.
我们知道真相了
We found out what’s happening.
有人向肉食动物注射血清
Someone’s darting predators with a serum.
所以他们才兽性大发
That’s what’s making them go savage.
干得真棒 朱迪 我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job.
谢谢市长
Thank you, ma’am.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you know where to find us?
我要过去拿箱子了
I’ll go ahead and I’ll take that case now.
还是我跟尼克送到警局吧
You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD.
-跑 -跑
– Run. – Run.
抓住他们
Get them!
萝卜头
Carrots!
我来扶你 赶紧过来
Here, I got you. Get in here.
先放松下
Okay. Now, just relax.
-吃蓝莓吗 -不用了
– Blueberry? – Pass.
出来吧 朱迪
Come on now. Judy.
把箱子拿给牛局长
Take the case. Get it to Bogo.
我不会抛下你的
I’m not gonna leave you behind, that’s not happening.
-我走不了 -我们会想到办法的
– I can’t walk. – Just.. We’ll think of something.
我们都是一边的 朱迪
We’re on the same team, Judy.
被人低估 怀才不遇
Underestimated. Underappreciated.
你还没厌倦这一切吗
Aren’t you sick of it?
食肉动物就算强壮嗓门大
Predators. They may be strong and loud.
可食草动物是食肉动物的十倍
But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1.
试想一下
Think about it.
百分之九十的动物联手对付共同的敌人
90% of the population united against a common enemy.
我们将所向披靡
We’ll be unstoppable.
在那里
Over there!
你就该呆在胡萝卜农场里
Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh?
太可惜了 我挺喜欢你的
It really is too bad, I did like you.
你想干嘛 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
当然不是了
No, of course not.
是他
He is.
不 尼克
No! Oh, Nick?
警官 自然历史博物馆里有只兽性大发的狐狸
Yes, police! There’s a savage fox in the Natural History Museum!
跳跳警官已倒下 赶紧过来
Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!