行了 孩子 回去吧
Oh, come on, kid. Back up.
听我说 怎么回事
Listen, buddy. What?
你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗
There aren’t any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?
有啊 有 只是我儿子
No, no. There are, there are. It’s just, my boy,
这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象
this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.
长大了也想当大象
He wants to be one when he grows up.
多可爱啊
Isn’t that adorable?
我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢
Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个
Look, you probably can’t read, fox, but the sign says
我们有权拒绝提供服务
we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!
快走吧
So beat it.
后面都等着呢
You’re holding up the line.
你好 不好意思
Hello. Excuse me.
你也和其他人一样
Hey, you’re gonna have to
得排队等着 交通协管
wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
其实我是警员
Actually, I’m an officer.
就问一下
Just have a quick question.
你的顾客们知道
Are your customers aware they’re getting
吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗
snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我不想惹麻烦
Well. I don’t wanna cause you any trouble,
但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋
but I believe scooping ice cream with
是严重违反健康条例的
an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.
这也不是小事了
Which is kind of a big deal.
当然 如果你肯戴上
Of course I could let you off
我是可以给你个警告了事
with a warning if you were to glove those trunks
而且 还得给这位
and… I don’t know… finish selling this…
爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么
nice dad and his son a… What was it?
大冰棒 拜托了
A Jumbo-Pop. Please.
大冰棒
A Jumbo-Pop.
-15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你
– $15. – Thank you so much. Thank you.
不会吧
Oh no, are you kidding me…
忘带钱包了
I don’t have my wallet!
真是就差忘带脑袋了
I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck.
真是啊 天哪 不好意思
That’s the truth. Oh, boy. I’m sorry, pal.
大概是你最糟的生日了
Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
别生我的气 谢谢你
Please don’t be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
不用找了
Keep the change.
警官 真是感恩戴德
Officer, I can’t thank you enough.
太好了 怎么回报你啊
So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
不用 我请了
Oh, no. My treat.
主要是听到别人
It’s just, you know it burns me up
对狐狸有偏见我就受不了
to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.
我只是想说
I just want to say you’re
你是位好父亲 口才真棒
a great dad and just a real articulate fella.
真是过奖了
Well, that is high praise.
我也很少遇到不看低我的人
It’s rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.
-警官你叫 -跳跳 你是
– Officer? – Hopps. Mr..?
王尔德 尼克·王尔德
Wilde. Nick Wilde.
你呢 小家伙 长大了想做大象吗
And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?
那就去做大象好了 这是动物城
You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.
谁都能成就无限可能
Anyone can be anything.
我总这么跟他说
I tell him that all the time.
好了 给你 双爪抱住
All right, here you go. Two paws.
看这笑脸 生日快乐真开心
Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that’s a happy birthday smile!
好了 嘟嘟两声道个别吧
All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.
-再见了 -再见
– Bye, now! – Goodbye!
小大象
Hey, little toot-toot…
鼠曼兄弟银行
爪子冰棍
Pawpsicles.
来吃爪子冰棍
Get your Pawpsicles.
爪子冰棍
-木材送到了 -怎么这个颜色
– Lumber delivery. – What’s with the color?
颜色 这是红木
The color? Uh… it’s redwood.
39 40 给你
39, 40, there you go.
装小孩真厉害 大家伙
Way to work that diaper, big guy.
不跟爸爸吻别吗
No kiss bye-bye for daddy?
再敢亲我 我把你脸咬下来
You kiss me tomorrow, I’ll bite your face off!
再见
Ciao.
我为你出头 你却骗了我
Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.
骗子
You liar!
这叫智取 亲爱的
It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart.
我可不是骗子 他才是
And I’m not the liar. He is.
好了 狡猾的尼克 你被捕了
All right, Slick-Nick. You’re under arrest.
真的吗 为什么
Really? For what?
我也不清楚 无证经营食品吗
Gee, I don’t know. How about selling food without a permit?
跨区运输未申报商品
Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?
-虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证
– False advertizing. – Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.
我没做虚假广告 再会
And I didn’t falsely advertize anything. Take care.
你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的
You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!
是啊 红色的木头 简称就是
That’s right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.
红木
Wood that is red.
你动不了我的 萝卜头
You can’t touch me, Carrots.
我从小就开始这么干了
I’ve been doing this since I was born.
不许再叫我萝卜头
You’re gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.
我的错 我只是觉得你
My bad. I just naturally assumed you came…
肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧
from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?
不不
Uh, no.
鹿溪才是屯 我在兔窝镇长大
Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.
来听听这个故事你熟不熟
Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.
天真的小山妞成绩好 有理想
Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas
就觉得 我得去动物城
decides “Hey, look at me, I’m gonna move to Zootopia…
食肉和食草动物和平相处 还一起唱山歌
where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!”
结果呢 哎呀 他们关系并不好
Only to find, whoopsie, we don’t all get along.
做大城市警察的梦想
And that dream of becoming a big city cop,
哎呀呀 成了交通协管
double whoopsie, she’s a meter maid.
还有哎呀呀呀
And whoopsie number three-sie,
没人关心她和她的梦想
no one cares about her or her dreams.
梦想很快就破灭了
And soon enough those dreams die,
然后身体和精神都消沉下去
and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor
只能住在桥洞里
living in a box under a bridge.
终于发现自己只能选择回家
Till finally she has no choice but to go back home
夹着自己那条
with that cute fuzzy wuzzy
毛茸茸的小尾巴 变成了
little tail between her legs to become…
你是兔窝镇的 对吧
You’re from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said?
种胡萝卜的农民
So how about a carrot farmer?
听着不错吧
That sound about right?
小心点 不然就不止是你的梦想被碾碎了
Be careful now, or it won’t just be your dreams getting crushed.
没人能告诉我做什么不做什么
No one tells me what I can or can’t be.
尤其是个没胆量的混球
Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to
只知道智取爪子冰棍
try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
好了
All right, look.
大家来到动物城
Everyone comes to Zootopia
觉得能成就无限可能
thinking they can be anything they want.
其实不行 你只能成为自己
Well, you can’t. You can only be what you are.
狐狸狡猾 兔子蠢
Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
我不蠢
I’m not a dumb bunny.
好吧 这也不是湿水泥
Right. And that’s not wet cement.
你做不了真正的警察的
You’ll never be a real cop.
做交通协管倒是挺不错
You’re a cute meter maid, though.
没准能做督察员呢 加油
Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
一人份胡萝卜
一人份胡萝卜
爸爸妈妈
-爸爸妈妈 -看她 亲爱的
– Oh, hey, it’s my parents! – Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!
你好啊 厉害的朱迪
Hey there, Jude the Dude.
第一天做警察怎么样
How was your first day on the force?
-可棒了 -跟想的一样吗
– It was real great! – Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?
当然了 还有呢
Absolutely. And more.
大家都可好了 我觉得
Everyone’s so nice, and I feel like…
自己真的有点成就
I’m really making a difference.
等等 天哪 邦妮
Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie.
-看看 -我的天哪
– Look at that! – Oh, my sweet heaven!
朱迪 你是交通协管吗
Judy, are you a meter maid?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!