所有失踪动物都在这儿
All the missing mammals are right here.
够了
Enough!
我不要借口 医生 我要的是答案
I don’t want excuses, doctor, I want answers.
狮心市长 拜托 我们已经尽力了
Mayor Lionheart, please. We’re doing everything we can.
是吗
Really?
因为我面前
Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here
堆着一群疯得没形的动物
who’ve gone off the rails crazy,
而你连原因都不知道
and you can’t tell me why.
我觉得这离尽力还差得远了点
Now I’d call that awfully far from doing everything!
先生 也许该从生物学角度考虑一下了
Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.
什么 什么叫从生物学角度考虑
What? What do you mean “Biology”?
只有食肉动物才会变兽性大发
The only animals going savage are predators.
纸包不住火 我们必须告诉大家
We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.
好主意 告诉民众
Hm, great idea. Tell the public.
你觉得他们会
And how do you think they’re
怎么想他们的狮子市长
gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?!
-我就毁了 -那牛局长怎么说
– I’ll be ruined! – Well, what does Chief Bogo say?
牛局长还不知道
Chief Bogo doesn’t know.
我们也不会让他知道
And we are going to keep it that way.
爸爸妈妈
糟糕
Oh, no!
-有人在这儿 -先生 你得走了 快
– Someone’s here. – Sir, you need to go. Now.
保安 清查本区
Security, sweep the area.
真好 这下死定了
Great, we’re dead.
死了 结束 我得死你得死 大家都得死
We’re dead. That’s it. I’m dead. You’re dead. Everybody’s dead.
-你会游泳吗 -什么
– Can you swim? – What?
会游泳吗 我会 所以呢
Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?
萝卜头 跳跳 朱迪
Carrots! Hopps! Judy!
我们得告诉牛局长
We gotta tell Bogo!
您的舞跳的真棒 牛局长
Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.
-牛局长 -我在忙
– Chief Bogo! – Not now.
-等等 是夏奇羚的声音吗 -不是
– Wait, is that Gazelle? – No!
我是夏奇羚 你的舞跳得真棒
I’m Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.
你也在玩那个应用吗 警长
You have the app too? Chief!
爪豪斯 你没看到
Clawhauser! Can’t you see
我正在忙失踪动物案件吗
I’m working on the missing mammal cases?
是的 当然 说到那个案子 长官
Yes, of course. About that, sir.
跳跳警官来了电话 14个她都找到了
Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.
好厉害
Wow, I’m impressed.
狮心市长
Mayor Lionheart,
你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切
you have the right to remain silent. Anything you…
你不理解 我是为了保护这个城市
You don’t understand, I was trying to protect the city!
你只想保住你的工作
You were just trying to protect your job.
不 听着 我们还不知道这是怎么回事
No, listen. We still don’t know why this is happening.
它会毁了动物城的
It could destroy Zootopia.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每一句话
Anything you say can and
都将成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
警察局
雌性雄性们
Ladies and gentlemammals,
失踪的14名动物现已全数找回
14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found…
找到他们的是下面这位新警官
by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment.
-我好紧张 -媒体见面快速入门
– I’m so nervous. – Okay, press conference 101.
你想表现的聪明点
You wanna look smart,
就要用自己的问题回答他们的问题
answer their question with your own question
然后再回答自己的问题
and then answer that question.
像这样 请问 跳跳警官
Like this, “Excuse me, Officer Hopps.
这件案子你有什么可以透露的
What can you tell us about the case?”
这案子不简单吗 确实是 懂了吗
“Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?”
你应该跟我一起上台
You should be up there with me.
这是我们一起完成的
We did this together.
我是个警察吗 不 我不是
Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.
真巧你说到这了
Funny you should say that.
因为 我一直在想
Because, well, I’ve been thinking.
要是有个搭档就好了
It would be nice to have a partner.
给你 如果你需要支笔写字
Here. In case you need something to write with.
跳跳警官 时间到了
Officer Hopps. It’s time.
接下来 有请
So now, I’ll turn things over to
解决了本案件的警官
the officer who cracked the case.
朱迪·跳跳警官
Officer Judy Hopps.
请讲
Yes?
兽性大发的动物您作何评论
What can you tell us about the animals that went savage?
之前提到的动物
Well, the animals in question.
他们都是不同种类的吗 没错
Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.
好的 那有什么联系呢
Okay, so what is the connection?
我们只知道
All we know is that
他们都是食肉动物
they are all members of the predator family.
所以兽性大发的只有食肉动物吗
So predators are the only ones going savage?
没错 确实如此 没错
That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes.
-为什么 怎么会出现这样的事 -还不知道
– Why? Why is this happening? – We still don’t know.
但是
But, emm.
也许和生物学有关
It may have something to do with biology.
您说生物学是什么意思
What do you mean, biology?
就是生物构成
A biological component.
在他们的DNA里
You know, something in their DNA.
他们的DNA 您能详细说一下吗
In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please?
可以 我是说几千年以前
Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago
食肉动物是靠捕猎的本能
Eh, predators survived through their…
活到现在的
agressive hunting instincts.
不知为什么
For whatever reason,
他们好像回归了原始 野蛮的本性
they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.
-他要哭了吗 -跳跳警官 怎么会出现这样的事呢
– He gonna cry? – Officer Hopps, could it happen again?
这是有可能的 所以我们需要警惕
It is possible. So, we must be vigilant.
警局也做好了万全准备
And we at the ZPD are prepered
我们会保护好大家
and are here to protect you.
会有更多动物兽性大发吗
Will more mammals go savage?
您将采取何种措施保护市民
What is being done to protect us?
您会考虑强制隔离食肉动物吗
Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators?
谢谢 跳跳警官
Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps.
时间到了 请不要再提问了
That’s all the time that we have. No more questions.
-我表现如何 -讲得挺好
– Was I okay? – Oh, you did fine.
时间太少了 我还没来得及介绍你
That went so fast, I didn’t get a chance to mention you
介绍我们的
or say anything about how we…
你觉得你说的够多了
Oh, I think you said plenty.
什么意思
What do you mean?
显然是他们的生物构成
“Clearly there’s a biological component?”
他们好像回归了原始
“These predators may be reverting
野蛮的本性
back to their primitive, savage ways?”
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我只是陈述案件事实
I just stated the facts of the case.
兔子就不可能突然变野蛮
I mean, it’s not like a bunny could go savage.
所以狐狸有这种可能
Right, but a fox could? Huh?
尼克 别这样 你跟他们不一样
Nick, stop it, you’re not like them.
他们是指谁
Oh, there’s a ‘them’ now?
我意思是 你不是那种食肉动物
You know what I mean, you’re not that kind of predator.
要带上口套的那种吗
The kind that needs to be muzzled?
要用防狐喷雾
The kind that makes you think
对付的那种吗
you need to carry around fox repellant?
第一次见面我就发现了
Yeah, don’t think I didn’t
你带着那瓶小东西
notice that little item the first time we met.
我问你个问题 你害怕我吗
Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me?
你觉得我会发疯吗
Do you think I might go nuts?
我会兽性大发吗
You think I might go savage?
我会不会吃了你
You think I might try to eat you?
早料到了
I knew it, huh.
还以为真有人会相信我呢
Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh?
你还是别找食肉动物做搭档了
Probably best if you don’t have a predator as a partner.
就职申请
不 尼克 尼克
No, Nick. Nick!
跳跳警官 那只食肉动物威胁你了吗
Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator?
不 他是我朋友
No, he’s my friend.
我们连朋友都不能相信了吗
We can’t even trust our own friends?
我没这么说 请让一让
That is not what I said. Please.
-我们安全吗 -有没有狐狸兽性大发了
– Are we safe? – Have any other foxes gone savage?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!