Josh You let the girls get punched!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
购物之旅最美好的部分
The best part of the shopping trip
除了没有丢掉我的保持器或妹妹之外
besides not losing my retainer or my sister
就是商场里有一个秘密区域
was that it turns out there’s a secret part of the mall
一群老人围坐在钢琴边
where old people sit by the piano.
我那天又卖♥♥了22个花环
I sold 22 more wreaths that day.
你卖♥♥了多少 杰克?
How many you got, Jake?
Um, 93.
你也在卖♥♥花环?
You’re selling wreaths, too?
什么是花环?
What’s a wreath?
别瞎哼 拜托
Jake humming Enough with the deedoos, for crying out loud,
我想听这个
I’m trying to listen to this.
And stop fiddling with the hand plane.
别再摆弄手刨了
这不是玩具 看到没?
This is not a toy. See?
它很锋利
It’s sharp.
康罗伊德传给拉默 拉默在周♥旋♥
man on radio Konroyd over to Larmer. Larmer circling.
他的球被肖恩科尔森断下…
And has his pocket picked by Shane Corson…
你要知道
You know…
如果你愿意 改天或许我可以…
If you want, sometime, maybe I can…
教你如何使用其中一些工具
teach you how to use some of those.
我有很多事要做 爸爸
I kinda got a lot going on, Dad.

Ah… right.
他传回给拉马尔 拉马尔跑到左侧
man on radio He dishes back to Larmer. Larmer down the near side,
over to Savard…
传给萨瓦德
射门 进了!
louder He shoots, he scores!
棒!丹尼斯萨瓦德!
Yes! Denis Savard!
黑鹰队领先一分!太好了!
Hawks now leading with one! Yeah, baby!
克劳德勒缪斯还是不敢相信
exclaiming And Claude Lemieux is still jawing away.
别抱怨了 克劳德
Quit your crying, Claude.
你光说不练
Yeah, you’re all talk, no walk.
记住这一点 杰克 好吗?
Remember that, Jake. Okay?
像克劳德勒米厄这样的恶霸一无是处
A bully like Claude Lemieux is not worth a hill of beans.
他光说不练
He’s all talk, no walk.
我们为什么要在这桥下 爸爸?
Why are we under this bridge, Dad?
和一个人谈谈卷心菜娃娃的事
Talk to a guy about the Cabbage Patch Kids.
你知道它们的样子吧?
You know what they look like, right?
为什么丽兹可以得到想要的东西
Why does Lizzy get to get what she wants,
而我就不行呢?
but I can’t get what I want?
如果你妹妹没如意
Do you wanna deal with your sister
你忍♥受得了她那个样子吗?
if she doesn’t get what she wants?
不行 没错
No. Exactly.
我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
I don’t negotiate with terrorists.
所以你就如他们所愿?
So you just give them what they want?
对 你在开玩笑吗?
Yeah. You kidding? engine revving
好吧 就是他
Okay. That’s him.
让我来谈 好吗?
Let me do all the talking. Okay?
感觉有点可怕 爸爸
This feels kinda scary, Dad.
看 我拿着手锯
Here, I’ll take the handsaw.
来吧!
Come on. Come on!
有什么事吗?
Can I help you boys?

John Yeah.
据说你有…
Word is that you’ve…
小卷心菜?
come into a little cabbage?
警♥察♥ 求你了 我只是站在这里
Officer, please. I’m just standing here.
我以为你们要问路 所以…
I thought maybe you two needed directions, so…
别紧张 我不是警♥察♥
Relax, I’m not a cop.
这位龙虎少年队呢?
What about 21 Jump Street over here?
他不是警♥察♥
He’s not a cop.
拜托 他才11岁
Come on, man. He’s 11.
这可说不准的
Yeah, I don’t know that.
警♥察♥可疯了 你看过《机械战警》吗?
I mean, cops are crazy. You ever see RoboCop?
那人一半是警♥察♥一半是机器人
That dude’s half cop and half robot.
你看过那部电影吗?
You ever see that movie?
我妈不让我看
My mom wouldn’t let me.
不过我朋友米基特罗特看过了
But my friend, Mikey Trotter, saw it.
他没问题 你也没问题
Yeah. He’s good. You’re good.
他不是警♥察♥ 好吗?拜托
He’s not a cop, all right? Now, come on.
你到底要不要 卖♥♥黑市卷心菜娃娃给我们?
Are you gonna sell us a blackmarket Cabbage Patch Kid, or what?
来我办公室
Step into my office.
你们还想要别的什么吗?
You boys need anything else while you’re here?
小狗邦德?肾?任天堂?
Some Pound Puppies? Kidney? Nintendo?
不了 只要娃娃
Jake gasping John No, just the doll.
我们要一个女孩款
We’re gonna need a girl one.
红发有雀斑
A redhead with freckles.
三城区最好的一批货
Best Patch in the TriCity.
那个看起来不错
Yeah, that looks good.
是不错
Yeah, does look good.
你们两个是在过亲子日吗?
So what, are you two having a fatherson day? Yeah?
差不多吧?
Something like that? Yeah?
介意我加入吗?
Need a third?
我开玩笑的
Nah, I’m kidding.
我确实很想我爸爸
I do miss my dad… A lot.
嘿 这个红发的没有雀斑
John Hey, this redhead doesn’t have any freckles.
对 那个金发的有
Yeah, no, the blond one’s got freckles.
好了 多少钱?100块
All right, how much? $100.
100块?不行
One hundred? No.
你还能上哪里去买♥♥?
Yeah, where else you gonna go?
从惠顿到温内特卡的店都售罄了
Every store from Wheaton to Winnetka’s out.
60块
Sixty bucks.
我知道维拉公园有两兄弟他们卖♥♥50块
I got the name of two brothers up in Villa Park selling them for $50.
要不这样 我们现在就过去
You know what? We can go up there right now.
对 迪亚兹兄弟 别
Yeah, yeah. The Diaz brothers. No, no, no.
你不会想和那些秃头混球打交道的
You do not want any of their baldheaded junk.
70块 不然就算了
Seventy. Last offer.
我没法拒绝那张脸
Oh, I can’t say no to that face.
好吧 70块
All right. $70.
还附带出生证明 哇!
Comes with a birth certificate. Jake Wow!
爸爸 那是…在屁♥股♥上签字
Dad, that’s… Signed right on the derriere.
谢谢
dealer Thanks.
我们能问问那台任天堂吗?
Can we ask about the Nintendo?
他开价100 我砍价成功 你相信吗?
I got him down from $100. Can you believe that?
丽兹会喜欢的
chuckles Lizzy’s gonna love it.
我爸爸费尽心思给我妹妹买♥♥礼物
Did it bother me that my dad went to
这件事让我困扰吗?
Herculean lengths to get my sister a present?
有点
Sorta.
但我会自己弄一台的
But I was gonna get one on my own.
先生们
Gentlemen.
请凝视你们蜡烛的火焰
Look deeply into your candle’s flame.
注视那舞动的光芒
Stare at its dancing light.
现在闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
你们看到了什么?
What do you see?
看到的是火焰 先生们
You see the flame, gentlemen.
即使闭上眼 还在燃烧
It burns even when your eyes are closed
因为我们知道即使我们吹灭这些蜡烛
because we know that even when we blow these candles out…
忠诚游骑兵童子军的火焰 也永远不会消退
the Loyal Ranger Scout flame will never fade.
好了
Okay.
可我以为忠诚游骑兵童子军是男生的组织
But I thought Loyal Ranger Scouts were for boys.
童子军还得有荣誉心呢
And scouts are supposed to have honor,
可你不还是加入了?
yet you’re still here.
今晚有很多事 先生们
Lots to get through tonight, gents.
我们有松木德比汽车赛
We’ve got the Pinewood Derby,
忠诚日游♥行♥…
the Loyalty Day parade… Oh…
我还要给你们送上一首越南诗 《平手不可惜》
I got another ‘Nam poem for you entitled “A Tie is Not a Loss.”
快说花环的事 哈尔伯格!
Get to the wreaths, Halberg!
你说什么?门的项链
I’m sorry? The door necklaces.
你到底是不是这个童子军的?
Are you even in this troop?
花环!
Wreaths! Wreaths! Wreaths!
花环!
Wreaths! Wreaths! Wreaths!
好了!我们来说花环!
Okay. Okay! We’ll do the wreaths!
好了 冷静
Okay. Calm down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!