What? Jake over radio I repeat, your mom
…和基恩太太在商店外面
and Mrs. Keane are outside the store.
我没法越过她们而不被发现
I can’t get past them without them seeing me.
别进去 别去那家店
Don’t go in there. D Don’t go in that store.
别花钱买♥♥游戏 好好读书!
Don’t spend your money. Stay in school!
管好你妈妈 特罗特!
Get your mom under control, Trotter!
该死!
groans Darn it!
杰克 我们要怎么办?
Jake, what are we gonna do?
我不知道 所以我才呼叫你呀
I don’t know. That’s why I’m calling you.
取消行动!
Abort! Abort!
不! 不!
No! No.
不能取消 我们只是需要引开她们
No abort. We just need to get them out of the way.
您需要帮助吗?请致电服务台
或许可以通过商场广播呼叫她们?
Maybe we could page them over the intercom?
就说有人打电♥话♥找她们
Tell them they have a call.
各位 街对面有一个公用电♥话♥亭
Guys, there’s a payphone across the street.
棒!好了 奥尔森怎么样了?
Yes! Okay. How’s Olsen?
告诉我他吐得怎么样了
Give me a puke check.
你可怜的小肚子…
Mrs. Hugo Your poor little tummy
好了 心疼你 我很不好受
Okay, feeling bad for you. I’m feeling very bad.
好吧!
Okay!
有人能帮帮我吗?
Could I get some help here?
我就知道我该留在拉斯维加斯跳舞的 我就知道
I knew I should’ve kept dancing in Vegas. Knew it.
他早餐吃了一整包玉米糖
He ate a whole bag of candy corn for breakfast.
我们没问题
We should be good. Okay
好 我们可以去那台公用电♥话♥ 杰克
we can make it to the payphone
但我们要说什么?
But what do we say?
我不知道 好消息
I don’t know. Something good.
什么样的好消息?
Something good like what?
我不知道!编点什么
I don’t know! Make something up. groans
有人说“编点什么”了吗?
Did someone say “make something up”?
呼叫特罗特太太和基恩太太
woman over PA system Paging Mrs. Trotter and Mrs. Keane
请来免费电♥话♥亭
please come to the white courtesy phone.
你们有一通紧急电♥话♥ 基恩太太?
You have an emergency phone call.
我是特罗特太太 我是基恩太太
I’m Mrs. Keane. What’s going on?
怎么了?天啊!紧急状况?
Oh, my gosh! An emergency?
走吧
Let’s go.
希望不是提米的事
Mrs. Keane I hope it’s not Timmy.
他今天早上在说什么要刺我们的水床
He said something about stabbing our water bed this morning.
奏效了!
It worked!
好的 我进去了 别让她们挂电♥话♥
Okay, I’m going in. Keep them on the phone.
收到
Copy that.
做得好
Doing good.
好了 找到了
Oh, hey, here it is.
喂?你好 特罗特太太
Hello? Hello, Mrs. Trotter.
不 我是说 基恩太太
Mrs. Keane over phone No. I mean, Mrs. Keane. Right.
你是哪位?是你的侄子
Who is this? This is your nephew.
我没有侄子
I don’t have a nephew.
我知道你没有侄子
I know you don’t have a nephew.
我就是为这事打电♥话♥
hew. That’s exactly why I’m calling.
我是国际侄女侄子集团的
I’m with the International Nieces and Nephews Collective.
国际侄女侄子集团的?
The International Nieces and Nephews Collective?
没错 那是什么机构?
That’s right. What’s that?
我们是加拿大的机构
Well, we’re based in Canada.
是吗?嗨
加拿大
in Canadian accent Oh, you are, eh? Hi. Canada.
四分钟 超级猎鹰 你可以的
Four minutes, Super Falcon. You got this.
这说不通
That doesn’t make any sense.
如果你细想一下 是说得通的
Makes perfect sense if you think about it.
你没有侄子 你想要侄子
You don’t have a nephew, you would like a nephew,
集团可以提供帮助
the Collective is here to help.
你能理解吗?当然
Can you make any sense of this? Sure.
喂?喂?
Uh, hello? Hello?
我只想告诉你 打恶作剧电♥话♥是不好的行为
I just wanted you to know making prank calls is very wrong.
超酷 法默快坚持不住了
Super Cool, come in. Farmer’s losing them.
你得快点
You’ve gotta hurry.
你妹妹呢 杰克?
Where’s your sister, Jake?
Shut up, Nintendo.
闭嘴 任天堂
这也是违法的
And it’s also against the law.
你知道还有什么是犯罪吗?
You wanna know what else would be criminal?
让你儿子又度过一个无法体验
Letting your son go another holiday season
赞助收养表弟的乐趣的圣诞假期
without experiencing the joys of sponsoring an adopted cousin.
我们只是想向世界传播爱
We’re just trying to spread joy to the world.
这说得通
That makes sense.
那很好 对
That’s nice. Yeah.
她相信了 有人相信我了
She bought it. Someone believed me.
我能听到你说话
Mrs. Trotter over phone I can hear you.
抱歉 女士 不过这关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Sorry, ma’am, but this is a matter of national security.
好了 你感觉好点了吗?
All right. You’re feeling better?
我们现在可以回到巴士上吗?
Can we go back in the bus now?
是呀 他在干呕 你没事了
Yeah, he’s dry heaving. You’re good.
奥尔森在干呕!重复!他吐完了!
Olsen is dry! Repeat! We are out of puke!
我是你侄子 好了 你知道吗?
And I’m your nephew. Okay. You know what?
我觉得你现在开始取笑我了 这是骚扰
I think now you’re starting to mock me and this is harassment.
再见 喂?
Good bye. Hello?
喂?
Hello?
该死!
Drat!
她们挂了电♥话♥!
I lost them, I lost them, I lost them.
法默的电♥话♥断了
And Farmer is off the phone.
重复 法默的电♥话♥断了
Mikey over comms Repeat. Farmer’s off the phone.
注意基恩和我妈妈
Look out for Keane and my mom.
我也不明白 是调查吗?
Mrs. Trotter I don’t understand either. Mrs. Keane Was it a survey?
借过
Excuse me.
天啊
Oh, God.
我越过她们了 我安全了!
I got past them, I’m in the clear!
巴士开起来了
Mikey over comms The bus is moving, Jake.
汇合点还是红灯 你赶得上的
The stoplight is still the rendezvous. You’re gonna make it.
就是这样
This was it. This was it.
胜利是我的 我能感觉到
Victory was mine. I could taste it.
太好了
Yes. Yes.
不!
No!
不!
slow motion screaming No!
不!
all No!
这可不妙
That can’t be good.
该死
thumps Damn.
你无法得到想要的圣诞礼物
So, you’re not gonna get what you wanted for Christmas.
不瞒你说 这很糟 孩子
Ain’t gonna lie. That’s a tough one, kid.
你可以把你后备箱里的任天堂给我
You could give me the Nintendo you have in your trunk.
我说了你今年得不到想要的圣诞礼物
I said you’re not gonna get what you wanted for Christmas this year.
我小的时候 有一年圣诞节
One year, for Christmas, when I was a kid,
你知道我想要什么吗?我想要一头驴
know what I wanted? I wanted a donkey.
一头驴 你能信吗?
A donkey. Can you believe that?
信 一般人也不会这么编
Yeah. Be kind of a weird thing to make up.
我做到了
Well, I did.
整个11月和12月 我整天想的
All November, all December, that’s all I could think about.
念叨的
All I could talk about.
都是驴 我要怎么得到这头驴?
Donkey this, donkey that. How am I gonna get this donkey?
猜猜圣诞节早上发生了什么?
And guess what happened Christmas morning?
你得到了一头驴?没有
You got a donkey? No.
谁的礼物会是驴?
Who gets a donkey?
不 我…
No. I…
不 我意识到整个圣诞假期
No. I realized that I spent the whole Christmas season
我都在担心我想要的东西
worrying about something I wanted
而没去欣赏我已经拥有的东西
and I stopped appreciating what I already had.
是仓鼠或是狗之类的吗?
Was it like a hamster or dog or something?
不 我的家人 我的生活
No, my family. My life.
你只有那么多圣诞节可过 孩子
You know, you only get so many Christmases, kid.
要珍惜
You gotta make them count.
我敢说你今年连“圣诞快乐”都没跟别人说吧?
Hey, I bet you haven’t even told somebody “Merry Christmas” this year, have you?
好了 起来 我给你叫一辆出租车 来吧
All right, come on, get up. I’ll get you a cab. Come on.
哟!出租车!
Yo! Taxi!
把你送回校外教学活动去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!