What’s he gonna do?
我给你一个提示
I’ll give you a hint.
没什么好事
Nothing good.
这是我最喜欢的校外教学 去艺术学院
Mrs. Hugo It’s my favorite field trip. Off to the Art Institute.
行李袋?搞定
Duffle bag? Check.
毯子?搞定 在包里
Blanket? Check. In the bag.
对讲机?搞定
Walkietalkies? Check.
伪装 搞定
Camouflage, check.
没必要 法默 不过精神可嘉
Not necessary, Farmer. But I like the spirit.
就个人而言 我更喜欢林地图案
Personally, I prefer a woodland pattern,
用于城区战斗
you know, for urban combat.
我同意
Jeff I agree.
你感觉如何 奥尔森?
How are you feeling, Olsen?
不太好
Not good. gags
完美
Perfect.
袋子不错 道尔
Nice Trapper Keeper, Doyle.
我听说对理财有帮助
I heard it’s good for money management.
那是我们的!不再是了
That’s ours! Not anymore.
你不能这么做!
You can’t do that!
是吗?你要怎么做?
Oh, yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?
对 我也这么想
Yeah. That’s what I thought.
你的任天堂是我的
Your Nintendo’s mine.
怎么了 雨果小姐?
What up, Miss Hugo?
这太糟了
Oh, man. This is so bad.
我觉得没有比这更糟的事了
I don’t think it could get any worse.
杰克道尔
Jake Doyle.
你打算上哪里去?
Where do you think you’re going?
坐车去艺术学院
On the bus to the Art Institute?
这样可不行
Not like that.
没穿靴子 不能参加校外教学
No boots, no field trip.
起初我想:或许没人会注意到
At first, I thought, “Maybe no one will notice.”
嘿 各位!杰克道尔穿了女童靴!
Hey, everybody! Jake Doyle’s wearing girls’ boots!
真漂亮
mockingly They’re so pretty.
我也有同款
I have the same kind.
反复出现的弗莱迪克鲁格和1984年超级碗的噩梦
Reoccurring nightmares of Freddy Krueger and the ’84 Cubs
都靠边站了
quickly fell to the wayside.
真是噩梦成真
It was a bad dream come to life.
哇!靴子不错 道尔
Wow! Nice boots, Doyle.
嘿 你为什么不过来坐?
Hey, why don’t you come back and have a seat?
嘿 你想听听我的蚂蚁农场吗?
Hey, you wanna hear about my ant farm?
它们都死了 不过叔叔们还活着
They’re all dead. The uncles are still alive, though.
整个计划悬而未决
The entire plan hung in the balance.
而我被困在一个把橡皮当糖吃的孩子旁边
And I was stuck next to a kid eating erasers like Tic Tacs.
橡皮很好吃 你要一个吗?
Erasers are good. Do you want one?
不了 好吧
No. All right.
当你要跑第一名 突然汁液大爆发
♪ When you’re Runnin’ into first Then you feel a juicy burst♪
腹泻 腹泻
♪ Diarrhea, diarrhea ♪
当你滑到第三位 你感到一坨多汁的屎
♪ When you’re Sliding into third And you feel a juicy turd♪
腹泻 腹泻
♪ Diarrhea, diarrhea♪
当你滑回家 你的裤子里都是泡沫 我们要怎么办?
♪ When you’re sliding into home And your pants Are full of foam♪
腹泻 腹泻
♪ Diarrhea, diarrhea♪
我们快到地点了
We’re almost to the spot.
奥尔森开始紧张了 我们怎么办?
Olsen’s getting nervous. What do we do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
先启动第一阶段吧 我会想办法
Just initiate phase one and I’ll think of something.
好的
Okay.
钱怎么办?
whispering What about the money?
雨果太太
Mrs. Hugo.
埃文 你离开座位做什么?
Evan, what are you doing out of your seat?
我不舒服
I don’t feel good.
好吧 我…我们会…
Okay, I… We’re gonna be…
别怕杰戈尔斯基 他只是块头大
Don’t be scared of Jagorski, he’s only big in size.
想想开心的事
Think of something happy.
告诉我你最喜欢的字母
Tell me your favorite letters of the alphabet.
我的依次是T K A I E
In order, mine are T, K, A, I, E…
O U Q X
O, U, Q, X.
看看这是谁啊
Well, well, look at what we got here.
我们现在得去买♥♥任天堂了 我可以…
We gotta get the Nintendo now. I can
我不听你的 道尔 钱是我的
Not listening to you, Doyle. The money’s mine.
我们现在就得去 不然…不然?
We gotta go now, or Or else?
你要逼我?
Are you gonna make me?
穿着女童靴回去和你的傻女朋友
Go back and sit with your dork girlfriend
一起坐!
in your girl boots!
你现在要哭吗?
Are you gonna cry now?
此时我突然意识到
And that’s when it hit me.
康纳斯塔普不是一个怪人 他是个叛逆者
Connor Stump wasn’t a weirdo. He was a rebel.
他不在乎被人骂
He didn’t care about being called names.
他不在乎恶霸 我为什么要在乎?
He didn’t care about bullies, so why should I?
任天堂与否
Nintendo or not,
杰戈尔斯基已经当了太久的山王
Jagorski had been King of the Mountain for too long.
“我穿女鞋
mockingly “I’m wearing feminine footwear.
为什么要把它穿去学校?
“Why did I bring it to school?
我妈妈还在我的鞋子上面放了花!”
“My little mommy put flowers on my shoes!”
你是光说不练 杰戈尔斯基
You’re all talk, no walk, Jagorski.
你不配一山的豆子
You’re not worth a hill of beans.
什么意思?
Wha… What does that mean?
意思是你只是一个可悲的小恶霸
It means you’re just a sad little bully.
如果你现在不把我的袋子给我
And if you don’t give me back my Trapper Keeper right now
哭的人就是你
the only one crying is gonna be you,
屁♥股♥脸!
buttface!
现在就给我!
Now!
好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧
timidly Okay.
这些靴子是我妈妈给我买♥♥的 我也讨厌它们!
And my mom got me these boots. And I hate them, too!
但我爱我妈妈
But I love my mom.
我知道 我…坐下
Evan I know, I… Sit down.
告诉我哪里不舒服 是你的胃吗?
Just tell me what it is. I mean, is it your stomach?
你觉得或许你可以…
Do you actually think that maybe you could have…
坐下!大家都坐下好吗?快
Just sit down! Sit down, everybody, okay?
天啊!你没事吧?
Mrs. Hugo Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
盖住警报器!
Get the alarm! Get the alarm!
对讲机
Mikey Walkies.
开门!
Open the door!
好了 快走!
All right, go, go, go!
太好了 道尔!
Yippeekiyay, Doyle!
红狗 我是蓝鸟 正在接近商场 完毕
Red Dog, this is Blue Bird. Approaching the mall. Over.
蓝鸟 我是兰博一号♥
Blue Bird, this is Rambo One.
不是叫“红狗”吗? 我改了
What happened to Red Dog? I changed it.
我们现在允许改名吗?
We’re allowed to change names now?
我们重新开始吧
Let’s just start over.
兰博一号♥ 我是千年隼超酷
Rambo One, this is Millennium Falcon Super Cool.
我喜欢!
whooping Love it!
接近密歇根大道
Approaching Michigan Avenue.
小心点 孩子 地很滑 谢谢
Careful there, kid. It’s slippery. Thanks.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
借过 抱歉
Coming through. Sorry.
我们之前的测试得出了一个结论
Our testing had made it clear.
奥尔森胃里的两罐意大利面酱
Two cans of SpaghettiOs in Olsen’s stomach
足够吐近9分钟
equaled roughly nine minutes of vomit.
我们要利用这段时间去买♥♥任天堂
That was our window to buy a Nintendo
并且要在奥尔森吐完前回到巴士上
and make it back to the bus before Olsen ran out of puke.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me.
小心点 孩子!
Be careful, boy!
只要我没遇到什么重大障碍
As long as I didn’t run into any major obstacles
我觉得我会很顺利…天啊!
I figured I’d be good to go Oh, God!
禁止电子游戏!
Video game over! Video game over!
不是吧?
Are you kidding me?
兰博一号♥ 我们有麻烦了
Rambo One, we have a problem.
什么麻烦 千年隼超级啥的?
What’s the problem, Millennium Super whatever?
你妈妈和基恩太太在这里
Your mom and Mrs. Keane are here.
重复一遍 你妈妈…什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!