可怜的小丽兹
Poor little Lizzy.
It kinda made you wanna go over there and wipe her tears
有点想让你走过去为她擦眼泪
给她一个大大的…
and give her a big…
等等
Hold on a second.
你好 杰克
Nintendo Hello, Jake.
(任天堂)
是谁在说话?
Who said that?
你知道的
Nintendo You know who.
任天堂?
Nintendo?
对 过来这边
Nintendo That’s right. Come over here.
我想你了 杰克
I’ve missed you, Jake.
嘿 杰克 你♥爸♥爸和我要上楼
Kathy Hey, Jake. Your dad and I are gonna go upstairs
去给费内隆斯一家买♥♥礼物
to get the Fenelons a gift.
为什么?他们什么都没送过我们
John Why? They haven’t given us anything.
待在玩具区这里 看好你妹妹 好吗?
Kathy Stay down here with the toys and watch your sister, okay?
杰克
John Jake.
杰克
Jake. Huh?
看好你妹妹
Watch your sister.
好的
Yeah.
就是这样 过来 杰克
Nintendo That’s it. Come over here, Jake.
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
我的卷心菜娃娃要怎么办 杰克?
What am I gonna do about my Cabbage Patch Kid now, Jake?
忘了你妹妹 杰克 她没用
Nintendo Forget your sister, Jake. She’s useless.
你该担心花环的事
You should be worried about the wreaths.
你卖♥♥够了吗?
Have you sold enough wreaths?
为了得到你 我愿做任何事
I’ll do anything to be with you.
你在和谁说话?
Who’re you talking to?
我们需要一个新计划
We need a new plan.
杰克?
Jake? Jake?
你知道我这里有多少游戏吗 杰克?
Nintendo Do you know how many games I have here, Jake?
我有全部游戏
I have all the games.
比提米基恩的还多
Way more than Timmy Keane.
你想玩什么游戏?
What game would you like to play?
《鸟骑士》
Joust.
再选一个 这个游戏我没有
Pick another one. I don’t have that one.
《超级马里奥兄弟》
Super Mario Bros.
再选一个 《飞机救人》
Pick another one. Defender.
《狂暴》怎么样?
Hmm, how about Rampage?
已经加载好了
It’s loaded up right now.
酷 我什么都听你的
Cool. I’ll do anything you say.
很好
Very good. Yes.
你真是一个好孩子 杰克
You’re such a good boy, Jake.
我看得出来 你有潜力
I can tell, you’ve got what it takes.
你真这么想吗?
You really think so?
不用想 事实如此
No. I know so.
或许是出于对样机的兴奋
Maybe it was the excitement of the display,
亦或是在公共场合玩游戏的快♥感♥
or just the thrill of playing in public,
出于某些原因 我开始玩我一生中最重要的游戏
but for some reason, I started playing the game of my life.
伙计 你好厉害
Dude, you’re on fire.
其他的干扰丝毫影响不到我
All other distractions became irrelevant.
我的感官到达了更高的境界
My senses had reached a higher state.
我和任天堂人机合一
I’d become one with Nintendo.
棒!
Yeah!
对 你是为这一刻而生的
Yes, yes. You were born for this moment.
你太棒了!
Whoa! You’re amazing!
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, man?
来 告诉他们你的名字 杰克
Go ahead. Tell them your name, Jake.
说出来
Say it.
杰克道尔!
Jake Doyle!
杰克道尔 任天堂大♥师♥
Jake Doyle. Nintendo master.
杰克!
Jake! Jake! Jake!
杰克!
Jake! Jake! Jake!
杰克!
Jake! Jake! Jake!
不知不觉 整个商场都在高呼我的名字
Before I knew it, the entire mall was chanting my name.
这就是我需要一台任天堂的原因
This was why I needed a Nintendo.
这是我的命运
This was my destiny.
现在什么都阻止不了我
Nothing could stop me now.
杰克!
Kathy Jake! Jake!
杰克斯蒂芬道尔!
John Jake Stephan Doyle!
你妹妹在哪里?
Where is your sister?
(游戏结束)
你怎么回事?
What’s wrong with you?
丽兹!伊丽莎白!
Kathy Lizzy! John Elizabeth!
你完了 兄弟
You’re a dead man, bro.
丽兹!
Lizzy!
丽兹!
Lizzy! Lizzy!
丽兹!
Lizzy!
忘了她吧 杰克 她不见了
Forget about her, Jake. She’s gone.
闭嘴 任天堂!都是你的错!
Shut up, Nintendo! This is your fault!
你怎么进到没有烟囱的房♥子?
How do you get into homes that don’t have chimneys?
走后门
The back door.
如果公♥寓♥没后门呢?
What if it’s an apartment with no back door?
走前门
The front door.
这么说 你知道如何撬锁?
So you know how to pick locks?
我就是这么厉害
That’s me.
你知道这是重罪吗?
Do you know that’s a felony?
妈妈!她在这里!我找到她了!
Mom! She’s over here! I found her!
天啊 丽兹!
Kathy God, Lizzy!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
妈妈 北极还有卷心菜娃娃
Mom, they might still have Cabbage Patch Kids at the North Pole.
连红发的都有
Even ones with red hair.
丽兹 我们告诉你要跟杰克待一起
Lizzy, we told you to stay with Jake.
他在玩任天堂
He was playing the Nintendo.
老天爷 杰克!
John screaming God bless it, Jake!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你一玩起游戏
You start playing those games
你的大脑就会在三分钟之内宕机
your brains turn to mush in, like, three minutes.
那可是你妹妹!
That’s your sister!
跟你丢一副保持器不是一回事!
It’s not like losing your retainer!
等等
Kathy Hold on.
约翰 这里有五个袋子 等等
Five bags here, John. Hold on.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
约翰 什么事?
John. What?
马歇尔百货的袋子呢?嘿!
Where’s the Marshall Field’s bag? Hey!
杰克!你的高领衫在里面 约翰!
Jake! Kathy Your turtleneck’s in it, John!
杰克!
Jake!
我父母告诉我保持器有多贵时
The actual cost of my retainer had been explained to me
是用一句话概括的
in the simple terms of, “If you lose it, don’t bother coming home.”
“如果你弄丢了 就别回来了”
杰克!
Jake!
杰克!
Jake!
嘿!杰克!
Hey! Jake!
让开!杰克!
Move! Jake!
我想它大概跟一辆新车差不多贵
I figured it cost roughly as much as a new car.
它在哪里?
Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?
杰克!
Jake!
杰克!
Jake!
杰克!
Jake!
杰克!
Jake! Ha!
六只鹅下蛋
elf ♪ Six geese alaying ♪
五个…
♪ Five… ♪
♪ Golden…♪
金的…
不 等等!怎么…
elf No, wait! What… screaming
想想就是!包工队球迷
Of course! Packer fans.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿!
Hey!
安全了 保持器拿回来了
Safe. Retainer retained.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你真是个书呆子
You are such a nerd
你让女生抢到球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!