You’re going to die in his place.
你要替他死
Why?
为什么
He is my friend.
他是我朋友
You’re so brave and I…
你真勇敢
When we go to the guillotine, will you let me hold your hand?
当我们上行刑台时 能不能请你握住我的手
That might give me courage too.
这或许可以让我鼓起勇气
Yes. I’ll hold it to the last.
我会一直握住你的手
To the last.
直至永远
“One, the Vicomte de Maillet.
一号♥犯人
Two, Monsieur Rochefoucault.
二号♥
Three, the Vicomte de Bovez.”
三号♥ 快点出来报到
But I-I-I don’t wanna die. Why must I die?
我不想死 我为什么要死
Come, man, assume an air.
不要再说了
Don’t let the rabble see us like this.
不要让他们看到 我们软弱的一面
You’re right. You must forgive me.
是的 请你原谅我
Oh, my dear, my dear, we must be brave,
亲爱的 我们必须要勇敢
as your father would have wanted.
你父亲也希望我们勇敢
“Thirteen, the Duchesse de Richelieu.”
13号♥犯人
And forgive them their outrages,
请原谅他们
even though they fail to forgive ours.
虽然他们不愿意原谅我们
“Twenty-two, Mademoiselle Fontaine, the seamstress.
2 2号♥犯人
Twenty-three, the Marquis St. Evrémonde.”
2 3号♥艾威蒙
Twenty-three, 22, hurry.
2 2号♥ 2 3号♥准备了
Steady.
坚强一点
I’m not afraid now.
我现在不害怕
But I have a sister in the south
但是我妹妹在南部
and she knows nothing of this.
她不知道这件事
Wouldn’t they let you write to her?
他们不准你写信吗
I never learned how to write.
我不识字
Well, perhaps that’s a blessing.
或许这样比较好
Isn’t it better that she doesn’t know?
不要让她知道比较好
I love her so.
我深爱着她
Will it seem long to me to wait for her?
在天堂会不会很孤独
No.

No, there’s no time there
不会的
and no trouble.
那里是乐园
The guillotine, Evrémonde, the guillotine.
艾威蒙准备受死吧
Shh. Don’t, citizen, don’t.
不要再说了
Why?
为什么
He’s going to pay the forfeit.
再过几分钟
In just a few minutes, it will be paid.
他就要付出代价
Let him be at peace.
让他平安的去吧
Thérèse!
特蕾莎
Thérèse De Farge, where is she? She’s not here.
迪法奇怎么还没来
And they’re up to 17.
已经是 1 7号♥了
And Evrémonde will be up soon too.
很快就会轮到艾威蒙
His number’s 23. Yeah.
他是2 3号♥
She never missed before.
是啊
Thérèse!
特蕾莎
I dropped a stitch.
我缝错了一针
Cursed aristocrats.
这些该死的贵族
Keep your eyes on me. Mind nothing else.
你看着我就对了 不要想别的
I can bear it so long as I am near you.
只要看着你 我就不害怕
But when I go, will they be quick?
这是不是很快就会过去
They will be.
是的
You’re not afraid.
我真的不害怕
The others are only pretending, but you…
其他人都是装的 但是你…
It’s almost as if you welcomed it.
你看来却想迎接死亡
Perhaps I do.
我是很想死
Perhaps in death, I receive something I never had in life.
大概死之后我可以得到 之前我得不到的
I hold a sanctuary in the hearts of those I care for.
在我心中有人会保护我
Twenty-two.
2 2号♥
Goodbye.
再见
God bless you.
愿神祝福你
Twenty-three.
2 3号♥
It’s a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done.
这是我一生唯一做过的好事
It’s a far, far better rest I go to…
而我要去的地方 将是最好的地方
than I have ever known.
我就是知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!