Home 英文剧本 黑莓(2023)

黑莓(2023)

0
黑莓(2023)

-♪ No time to sit and wait, we do what we do ♪
♪ And what we do can’t wait ♪
♪ This is what we do ♪
♪ Do, do, do ♪
[Kills engine]
[关闭发动机]
[Muffled music from headphones]
[闷在耳机里的音乐声]
Have you seen this?
你看见了么?
-No. -Have you been out there?
-没有 -你去外面看了么?
No.
没有
Dude, Jim killed movie night! Actually, what am I saying?
大哥,吉姆把电影之夜停了!而且,就跟我说的一样!
He didn’t have the guts to do it himself.
他没胆儿亲自动手
Apparently he got this 300 pound dude
于是他找了个两百五六十斤的大哥
to go in there, start screaming at everybody,
跑进去,一通吵吵叭火儿
said he was going to fire Alan.
还说他要让艾伦滚蛋
Mike.
迈克
We do — we do need to get back to work.
我们确实——我们确实有活得干了
Yeah.
确实
Do you not ever wonder why these guys are willing
你到底想过没有为啥这帮人愿意
to work 80 hours a week,
一周工作八十个小时
never see their families,
从来也不回家
never get any credit?
也不求什么名的
It’s because they get to work on
因为他们做的是
the best phone in the world, Doug.
全世界最好的手♥机♥啊,道格
That must be it.
确实啊
[Ringing]Hello?
[铃♥声♥]喂?
You’re making a big mistake, sport.
小菜鸡,你可惹着大事了
Yeah, sorry — -Don’t you dare fucking
确实,我错了—— 你♥他♥妈♥撂
hang up on me. -I’ll call you back.
我个电♥话♥试试 -晚点给你回啊
Don’t hang up on me.Don’t you fucking —
别撩,你♥他♥妈♥别给老子——
How’s everybody doing?
大家好啊
Jim.
吉姆
I know this isn’t exactly what you want to hear,
我得说点儿你不愿意听的了
but this board feels that
我们董事会觉得吧
in order to avoid further disruptions,
为了防止未来再发生混乱
it’s best we end our relationship with BlackBerry.
我们最好是不跟黑莓合作了
John, we’re just getting started.
约翰,你还没听我讲呢啊
Jim, I’m serious.
吉姆,我认真的啊
We’re willing to take the hit on users
我们可以接受用户大量流失
and let them go crash somebody else’s fucking network.
就让他们去祸祸别人家的网去吧
It’s over.
就到这吧
No.
不不不
What’s over is your bullshit limit of 500,000 users.
你们扯逼蛋的五十万用户上限才是就到这儿了
We quadrupled it. -Okay, Jim —
我们给上限翻了三倍 -得勒吉姆——
Our engineers reprogrammed your towers.
我们的工程师重编了你们的信♥号♥♥塔
As of right now, Verizon is capable
到现在,Verizon能够同时
of carrying two million blackberries at the same time,
承载两百万部黑莓了
and we’ve already sold half of those.
并且,我们已经卖♥♥了一半了
Bullshit.
你就扯犊子吧
Try me.
考考我呗
-♪ Hello, operator ♪
♪ Can you give me number nine? ♪
♪ Can I see you later? ♪
♪ Will you give me back
my dime ♪
♪ Turn the oscillator ♪
♪ Twist it with the dollar bill ♪
♪ Mail man bring the paper ♪
♪ Leave it on my window sill ♪
How did you do it, Mike?
迈克,你咋整的呢?
We are number one in handset sales,
我们现在手持设备销♥售♥第一
subscriptions, customer retention,
服务订阅第一,客户维系第一
attracting new smartphone users, and brand recognition.
最具吸引力智能手♥机♥第一,品牌认可度第一
We control 30% of the North American market.
现在北美30%的市场份额在我们手里
And with the upcoming release of the BlackBerry Bold —
而当我们的黑莓Bold上市的时候
[Vibrating] …we’re on track to control
[震动]……我们预计会获取
50% of the global market.
全球50%的市场份额
Now, our numbers are a bit below our estimates right now,
目前,我们各项数据略低于预期
but we are expecting a nice bump
但很快就会迎来大涨
when the 8310 comes out in March.
因为8310三月就要发♥售♥了
Now is probably a good time to talk about
现在我们大概要讨论一下
moving some of the assembly and construction to China.
把部分生产线搬到中国的事儿了
No, no. Take people off of Onyx,
别别别,让Onyx产品线的人先来
if you need more bodies, hire more people.
如果人手还不够,再多雇点人
We’re not moving to fucking China.
我们才他妈不搬去中国
-All right. -All right.
-好好好 -好
Oh, my God.
我的个天呐
What?!
咋的又啊?!
Uh, that’s a good spot to leave it for today, guys, thank you.
呃,今天就到这儿吧挺好的,各位,谢了
Hey, where’s Jim?
嘿,吉姆去哪了?
-Why? -He’s not answering my emails.
-问这个干啥 -他不回我邮件
Well, we’re pitching the trackpad to Verizon on Friday,
这,我们周五要去给Verizon展示触控板
so he’s probably working on that.
可能他正研究这个呢
I’m in a meeting!
我正开会呢啊!
And I really believe that
我是真的相信
Vasily — is that how you say it?
‘瓦尔希里——是这么念吗?
Or something like that? You know, he was in there.
还是别的啥的?你知道吧,他当时就在这
He says, I’ve heard guys screw up my name, but worse than you.
他说,我听过别人乱念我名字,比你念得恶心多了
Anyhow, he’s a patriot. He really does —
总之,他是个爱国者,相当爱国——
He’s a hockey guy that really wants —
他是个老球迷了,还有心要——
there’s no big money. That doesn’t mean —
因为这里面也没什么大钱,不是这个意思——
He’s a hockey guy. He plays…
他自己也打曲棍球……
[Ringing]
[铃♥声♥]
No, don’t! [Sighs]
别,别接![叹气]
Hello?
喂?
Hand the phone to Jim.
把电♥话♥给吉姆
-Who’s this? -It’s Jack Manishen
-哪位? -杰克·曼尼生
in marketing — it’s important.
市场部的——有要紧事儿
Jack Manishen, marketing.
杰克·曼尼生,市场部的
Yeah, Mike can handle it.
行,让迈克处理吧
Maybe you could speak to Mr. Lazaridis.
你要么跟拉扎里迪斯先生谈呗
-He does not want me going to Mike with this.
-他不会想让我把这个事儿跟迈克谈的
At least tell me where you’re going.
至少告诉我你们要去哪吧
He wants to know where we’re going.
他想知道我们要去哪
Hang up.
挂了
[Applause]
[掌声]
So, three things:
于是,三样东西
A widescreen iPod with touch controls,
一个带触控的宽屏iPod
a revolutionary mobile phone,
一部划时代的移♥动♥电♥话♥
and a breakthrough Internet communications device.
还有一个突破性的互联网♥通♥信工具
An iPod, a phone,
一个iPod,一部手♥机♥
and an Internet communicator.
还有一个通讯器
An iPod…
一个iPod……
A phone…
一部手♥机♥……
Are you getting it?
你们明白了吧?
[Cheering and applause]
[欢呼声与掌声]
These are not three separate devices.
这不是三台设备
This is one device.
这是一台设备
[Cheering and applause]
[欢呼声与掌声]
And we are calling it…
我们称之为
iPhone.

[Cheering and applause]
Here’s four smart phones, right?
这是四个智能手♥机♥,是吧
Motorola Q, the BlackBerry, Palm Treo,
摩托罗拉Q,黑莓,掌电的Treo
Nokia E62 — the usual suspects.
诺基亚E62——都是代表机型
They all have these keyboards that are there,
他们都有个键盘在这块儿
whether you need them or not to be there.
不管你用不用,需要不需要
And they all have these control buttons
然后它们还有这些塑料的控制键
that are fixed in plastic. -Why would anybody
固定在这儿了 -怎么会有人
want a phone without a keyboard?
想要个没键盘的手♥机♥呢
Well, what we’re going to do is get rid of all these buttons
那么,我们要做的就是把这些按键都扔了
and just make a giant screen.
只做一个大屏
A giant screen.
一个大屏
And when we start shipping in June,
等我们六月开始出货的时候
we’ll be selling iPhone through our own stores
不仅在我们自己的专卖♥♥店能买♥♥到iPhone
and through Cingular stores. And it’s my pleasure
在辛格乐通讯的店里也会同步售卖♥♥,很荣幸
to introduce the CEO of Cingular,
向各位介绍,辛格乐通讯CEO
Stan Sigman.
斯坦·希格曼