We would like to make a counteroffer.
我们愿意给你个我们的方案
You came crawling back like bugs, like grubs.
你像个破虫烂蛆爬回来求我们
Yeah. So, we would like to offer you…
是的,那么,我们愿意给你
10% for…
10%的股份……
$500,000.
作价50万
Are you out of your fucking mind?!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有什么毛病啊?
I look at 100,000 deals a day!
我一天看十万份报价
I pick one! Is that the quote?
然后随便选一个!这句话哪来的来着?
No. I look at 100 deals a day! I pick one! “Wall Street.”
不对,我一天看一百份报价,然后随便选一个!“华尔街”里的词儿
Okay, uh, w– uh…
好的,啊,我们——啊……
25% for $250,000.
25%股份作价二十五万
50% for 50 bucks!
干脆50块买♥♥50%股份得了
33% for $125,000,
十二万五,股份给你33%
and you can run the company with me.
并且你跟我共同经营
Mike? No! No! Yes. Deal. Deal.
迈克?不行!别啊! 好的,成交,就这么定了
-Okay. -Easy. Dude.
-好的 -放松,哥们儿
It’s going to be totally fine.
啥事没有
You’re going to negotiate this guy to death.
你会把他脑浆子都谈出来的
[Hockey broadcast on television]
[电视上的曲棍球广播]
-Score!
-球进了进了进了进了进了!
[Telephone rings]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
-Yeah? -Hi, Jim.
-喂? -嗨,吉姆
It’s Mike Lazaridis from Research in Motion.
我是RIM的迈克·拉扎里迪斯
We met at the office the other day.
前两天在办公室见过
So, we’d like to offer you…
所以,我们愿意给你
33% of our company for $125,000,
33%的股份,作价十二万五千
and you and I would be co-CEOs.
并且你和我一起做CEO
-…period.
Couple of them are suspect.
That’s their eighth shot of
this hockey game in 6:44.
Sure. -That’s an improvement.
可以
Deal.
成了
Awesome!Awesome! Dude!
牛逼!牛逼啊!兄弟!
Mike! Scott! Scott?He did it!
迈克!斯科特!斯科特?他成功了!
What do you mean?
你啥意思啊?
Have you not heard anything that’s been going on
发生啥了你都没听见么?
in this room?
就在这屋里?
You can have, like, two minutes
你可以用,大概两分钟
Maybe you should tell them about the modems.
你也许应该告诉他们猫的事儿
Oh, where do you want to put him?
噢,你想让他坐哪
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是他妈啥?
That’s a — yeah, everyone builds their own desk.
这是——啊,我们每个人的桌子都是自己做的
That’s — that’s a tradition. -Yeah, I’m not doing that.
这是——属于是传统 -是啊?我可不整
US Robotics pulled out of the deal.
美国机器人取消了订单
Told you. What’s our exposure?
就跟你说 我们敞口多大?
-Exposure? -How much money
-敞口? -你在那批猫上
did you spend on the modems?
花了多少钱?
Oh, $1.6 million.
噢,一百六十万
-One point what?! -What?!
-一百什么玩意儿? -啥?
Spent $1.6 million on materials and labor.
材料费人工费,一百六十万
Where did you get $1.6 million?
你打哪整来的一百六十万?
I got a loan from the Bank of Montreal.
蒙村银行贷给我的
Mike, come on.
迈克,我去
Get me US Robotics!
给我接美国机器人
S– Sorry, who are you talking to?
不——好意思,你跟谁说话呢?
Yeah.
是啊
[Modem warbling]What the fuck is that?
[调制解调器拨号♥声]这什么逼动静儿?
Oh, it’s called a carrier wave. The calling modem is a — Leave it
噢,这叫载波信♥号♥♥,电♥话♥调制解调器是个—— 别说了
Hey! Get off the fucking Internet!
嘿,给老子他妈把网下了!
-Yeah. -Mike?
-是这个意思 -迈克?
-I think it’s Casey. -Uh-huh.
-那人叫卡西 -嗯哼
It’s going to be fine, no, it’s going to be fine.
啥事儿没有,没事儿,啥事没有
[Ringing]
[铃♥声♥]
You don’t get to talk to our team like that.
你不能这么跟我们团队说话
You just get to talk – -Mike!
你不能这么—— -Mike!
Hi. Actually, no. This is Jim Balsillie.
嗨,可惜我不是迈克,我是吉姆·巴尔西里
I’m the CEO here now. -Co-CEO.
我现在是这儿的CEO -联合CEO
Okay, Jim, what can I do for you?
好的,吉姆,找我有什么事儿么
I want to talk about these modems.
我要跟你谈谈猫的事儿
Well, there’s nothing to talk about, sadly —
啊,这事儿没啥好谈的了,很可惜——
w-we can’t accept the defective product.
我……我们不能接受有瑕疵的产品
Let’s cut the bullshit here. $2.5 million, all in,
咱俩谁也别跟谁扯犊子了,两百五十万一共
for the entire order. Yeah. No, can’t do it, Jim.
给你做整个订单 好嘛,不行啊吉姆
Then I’ll decimate it for you. $1.6 million.
那我再给你打六五折,一百六十万
And if you don’t take that, I’ll turn around and sell them
你要是还不干,我回头就卖♥♥给
to Rockwell for even less.
罗克韦尔,再少买♥♥点钱都行
That’s negotiation.
这才叫谈判
Okay, how about this? We’ll take the modems
好吧,不如这样,我们可以收这些猫
if you throw in the patent on Mike’s phone.
但你们得把迈克电♥话♥得专利一起给我们
What phone?
什么电♥话♥?
I thought we weren’t bullshitting each other, Jim.
你不说我们不互相扯犊子了么?
We’ve been building our own for a year, we want M–
我们自己做了一年了,我们想要迈——
How long to build a prototype of the phone?
多长时间能做一个你那电♥话♥的原型机?
The Pocket Link? Yeah — a year.
掌中宝?是啊——一年吧
No, no, no. A prototype, Mike.
不不不,原型机就行,迈克
A shell I can wave around in a meeting.
一个壳儿,我能开会的时候拿出来展示的
It could be a complete piece of shit.
给他做成一坨屎都行
No, it — we’re not doing that.
不,那——我们不干那事儿
No, we’re… Mike’s not doing that.
不,我们……迈克不干那事儿
L-listen to me: US Robotics is building their own phone.
听——听我说:美国机器人公♥司♥已经在做他们自己的电♥话♥了
We are now in a race to get this thing to market,
我们现在在跟他们比谁先把这玩意投向市场
and we are a year behind.
现在我们落后一年了
So I don’t care what you need to do.
所以我不在乎你们需要干什么
Get these fucking nerds to drop everything
让这帮傻♥逼♥书呆子把手里的事扔下
and build this fucking phone!
一起他妈给我做个电♥话♥出来
What?!
干啥?!
Sorry, guys, um…
不好意西,哥们们,嗯
My girlfriend tried to cash my check this morning
我对象儿今早拿我卡提现来着
and it bounced, and she said
结果被拒付了,然后她说
I’m not supposed to come in here — allowed —
我不应该再来这儿——她不让我——
I shouldn’t come in here anymore.
再来这儿上班了
And she agreed, I won’t be coming in here any longer
并且她同意了,只有我能领到薪水
until I’m getting paid. -Whoa!
我才能再来这儿上班 -我♥操♥!
[Sighs]
[叹气]
I can fix this.
我能修好
Okay, Research in Motion.
好了,RIM公♥司♥
It looks like your account has exceeded its overdraft balance.
看起来你们的账户已经超过透♥支♥限额了
Didn’t they just deposit a check for $125,000 from me?
他们不是刚把我十二万五的支票存进来么?
Yes.
是的
Okay. All right. Um…
好吧,好吧,嗯……
I have a mortgage with you guys. Can we pull that up, please?
我在你们银行有个房♥产抵押,能把那个钱挪过来吗?
Spell your last name, please.
您贵姓?
B-A-L-S-I-L-L-I-E.
必-诶-皑路-皑四-挨-皑路-皑路-挨-易
-“Ball-SILLY”? -“BAHLS-lee”
-“鲍尔-犀利(蠢-蛋)?” -鲍尔斯-李(李大胆儿)
Anybody gonna miss this red chair?
有人用这红椅子么?
-No. -You’re good.
-不要 -拿走吧
Different guys, different piece.
天下熙熙,天下攘攘
[Door opens]
[开门]
All right, everybody, listen up.
好了各位,听好了
From now on, checks will be coming every two weeks.
从现在开始,每两周发一次工资
You will come get them from Shelly.
你们来找雪莉领
This is Shelly. -Hi.
这是雪莉 -嗨
All right. That’s you, Shell.
就这样,小雪你坐这
Mike!
迈克!
-Me too? -Yeah, sure.
-我也去么 -嗯,来吧
Sorry. Who — So, who is Shelly?
不好意思,雪——雪莉是干啥的?
[Intercom beeps] -Shelly?
[哔] -雪莉?
Oh, dude, that thing’s haunting you.
我去兄弟,那玩意儿阴魂不散啊
No, I’m motivating you.
不,我是在激励你
And don’t call me that thing. I’m your boss.
另外别管我叫“那玩意儿”,我是你老板
-No. No, you’re not. -Yeah?
-不,不你不是 -啊?