Home 英文剧本 黑莓(2023)

黑莓(2023)

0
黑莓(2023)

Get me John Woodman at Bell Atlantic.
给我接亚特兰大贝尔的约翰·伍德曼
-You got it. -Wait, um, what are you doing?
-好嘞 -等会儿,啊,你干啥呢?
We are selling the phone. Mike, I need a prototype.
我们要卖♥♥那个电♥话♥,迈克,我需要一个原型机
-I told you, I don’t — -Mike?
-我告诉你了,我没有—— -迈克?
[Beep] -Connecting you.
[哔] -正在接通.
Guys, -we are over $1 million in debt with no assets,
兄弟们,我们负债一百多万,一点儿资产都没有
no contracts and no products.
一个合同都没有,一样产品都没有
-John Woodman’s office. -Hi, this is Jim Balsillie,
-约翰·伍德曼办公室 -嗨,我是吉姆·巴尔西里
CEO of Research in Motion. -Co-CEO.
RIM的CEO -联合CEO
-One moment, please. [Mouthing Words]
-请稍等一下 [可别鸡♥巴♥哔哔了]
Okay? -Yeah, I —
行了不? -好,我——
-No! He said there’s no phone! -I’m not asking you!
-不好!他说了现在做不出来! -我没问你
Mike.
迈克
-Okay. -“Okay” —
-好吧 -“好”——
wh-what do you mean, okay?
啥——啥叫好啊?
No, no, wait. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
不,不,等一下,等等,等等,等
Wait, wait, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等,等等,等等,等,等一下
-John Woodman. -Mr. Woodman, I am about
-我是约翰·伍德曼 -伍德曼先生,我就要
to make you insanely rich.
给你赚一裤衩子钱了
[Click]
-Mike does not agree with this. -He just fucking did!
-迈克不同意这么做 -他刚他妈同他妈意了啊!
That was duress! Okay?! You’re manipulating him!
那是胁迫好吧?他完全任你摆布!
It’s obvious! What do you want me to do?
还不明显吗?你想让我怎么做?
-Uh… -What?
-啊…… -啥?
[Low hiss]
[嘶嘶]
So there’s a reason why your intercom
你的对讲机
is emitting white noise.
一直发出白噪音
It’s because it was manufactured in China
是因为它是中国制♥造♥的
by engineers who didn’t care.
那些技师根本不在乎这些毛病
And now every office in the world
而现在全世界每个办公室
has to suffer an annoying hiss,
都得忍♥受这烦人的动静
a blinking red light, 15 different power cords
一个闪来闪去的红灯,十五条不一样的电源线
that are utterly incompatible with one another.
一个个的全都相互不兼容
So we’re not doing that.
所以我们不干这种事儿
We are not just adding to the hiss.
我们只是不愿意再给这烦人玩意儿在添把火了
I will build a prototype,
我可以做个原型机
but I’ll do it perfectly or I don’t do it.
但我得做个完美的原型机,要么不如不做
Mike, are you familiar with the saying
迈克,你听说过那句话么?
“perfect is the enemy of good”?
“完美是好的反义词”
Well, good enough is the enemy of humanity.
“你要这么说,凑合够用就是人道的反义词”
[Sighs]
[叹气]
Shelley, get John Woodman back on, please.
雪莉,再给伍德曼拨回去呗,麻烦了
So I reach out, hang up the phone.
于是我伸出手,给电♥话♥摁了
He looks up at me like, “Are you ready to die?”
他抬头瞅我,好像要说“你不要命了啊?”
-[Laughing] -No, no, no, no.
-[笑] -别吹牛逼了
And I’m prepared to die on it.
这事儿我确实可以不要命
Right? Mike steps in between us,
是吧?然后迈克来到我们中间
brings the glasses down and goes,
眼镜儿一摘,说
“Bitch, I tell you, when we set the goddamn meeting.”
“逼崽子我告诉你,什么时候推产品我们说了算”
And he backs off.
然后他让步了
-Oh! -All right!
-哇噢! -牛逼啊!
Woodman wants to see it.
伍德曼想看看那电♥话♥
We’re going to Bell Atlantic tomorrow.
我们明天去亚特兰大贝尔公♥司♥
-Wait, what? -New York City tomorrow.
-等会儿,啥? -纽约,明天去
-But he said — -You have till 8:00 a.m.
-但他说—— -明早八点之前做出来
-T-to do what?
-做——做啥?
So, you didn’t call him a bitch, did you?
所以你没叫他瘪犊子,是不是?
Okay. Okay.
行吧,行吧
Okay, new plan, everybody.
好吧,新计划,各位各位
We are all going to chip in and build this thing tonight.
今天晚上我们得把原型机做出来,一起干吧
Okay?
好不?
All right, give me a Fillmore toggle switch.
好了,来个费尔莫拨动开关
Give me 33PF, uh… -Yeah.
来个33皮法的,呃… -拿了
I think it’s like something kind of
我觉得这玩意应该是个
like a hybrid of one. So I like the…
N合一产品,我以我想……
I thought you were playing “Civ.”
我以为你玩的是“文明”
We’re back.
我们回来了
I’ve got something for you.
给你们整了点儿活儿
That’s why to me, like, remote controls…
这就是为啥我觉得,像遥控器那种……
Buttons be small enough that…
按键足够小,可以……
Got some spurs, neural connections lost.
加了压,芯片直接掉线
-You taking it off? -Yeah.
-你下班了啊? -是啊
I’ll see you guys tomorrow. -Yeah.
明天见呗 -明儿见
So adding the lithium ion does what…
那么加个锂电池就会……
Still hot. Still hot.
烫烫烫烫烫烫
[Snoring, door opens]
[呼噜声,开门声]
[Horn honking]
[车喇叭声]
[Groans] I had a dream we were rich.
[打哈欠] 我梦见咱们贼有钱
[Clattering]
[咔哒]
[Sustained honking]
[车喇叭一直响]
And sometimes my dreams occur exactly as I dreamt them.
有时候我的梦想便如梦般成真
Let’s go!
走吧
What’s that from?
这是哪儿的词儿?
“Dune.”
“沙丘”
A-ha!
啊哈
You’ll get dressed at the airport.
等到机场你得换好衣服
Yeah. Thank you.
啊,谢了
Should Doug, come with us or–
要不要让道格,跟我们一起或者——
No.

Because he has a lot to do with this.
这事儿能成他功不可没啊
He’s a goof. Get in the car.
他是个傻♥逼♥,上车
Yeah, I think he really wants to come.
是,我觉得他其实很想来
Let me tell you the best advice I ever got at Harvard.
我跟你讲个我在哈佛学到的最好的建议吧
You want to be great, you need to sacrifice.
你要想成事儿,你就得牺牲
The more painful the sacrifice, the greater you’ll be.
牺牲得越痛苦,越能成大事儿
He — he’s my best friend.
他——他是我最好的朋友啊
Okay, great. I saw him put a toilet plunger on a computer.
是,确实,而我看见的是他搁电脑上怼了个皮坐便搋子
[Sighs]
[叹气]
Attention passengers on AC42 to New York,
乘坐AC42号♥航♥班♥前往纽约的旅客注意了
your flight is now boarding.
您的航♥班♥已经开始登机
-♪ The voice cried softly ♪
♪ Outside the window ♪
[Music continues from radio, traffic noise]
[电台播放着音乐,交通噪音]
[Munching loudly]
[大声咀嚼]
Aww, come on.
我了个大去
So, if you hear me crinkling a piece of paper,
所以,你一听到我搓纸的动静
that means stop talking.
就别说话了
Like, in general or…
是一直这样啊还是……
No, in — [sighs] In the pitch.
不是,就——[叹气] 跟他们谈的时候
Oh, yeah. Gotcha.
噢,行,记住了
Hey, we got to move here, man! My wife’s in labor!
嘿,能不能赶紧的老弟儿,我媳妇儿要生了!
Let’s go!
走啊!
May — may I ask why your business card
能——能不能问你一下为什么你的名片上
had the phone number crossed out?
电♥话♥号♥被划掉了
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我不知道你再说什么玩意儿
Hey, let’s make a deal, okay?
嘿,我们约定个事儿呗?
You and I never lie to each other.
你我互相绝不撒谎
Sure.

I didn’t quit my job.
我没辞职
I was fired.
我被开了
And I just mortgaged my house to pay our staff.
并且我为了给咱们的员工发工资把房♥子抵押了
So, if this doesn’t work out, I’m fucked.
所以,如果这东西没成,我就他妈废了
Why did they fire you?
他们为啥开你啊?
Because they’re idiots.
因为他们都是呆逼
[Elevator dings]
[电梯响]
-Hi! Research in Motion? -How are you?
-嗨!RIM公♥司♥是吧? -幸会,你好吗
Fantastic. Can I get you anything?
完美,你们想喝点啥不?
Coffee? Water? -We’re good. We’re good.
咖啡?水? -不用了,不用了
Okay.They’ll be with you shortly.
好吧,他们马上就能来见你们
-Okay. Thank you. Great. -All right.
-好的,谢谢你,真不错 -稍等
-Jim? -No, no, no, no.
-吉姆? -不不不
Never take the drinks.