Home 英文剧本 黑莓(2023)

黑莓(2023)

0
黑莓(2023)

你把数据量给我缩了 -你是——你是——
Are you selling more phones? -What the hell do you think
你是又多卖♥♥手♥机♥了么? -你以为呢?我在外面
I’ve been doing over here, Mike!
还能是干啥呢啊?迈克!
We’re in the middle of a hostile fucking takeover.
人家马上他妈的要恶意他妈收♥购♥我们
Do I need to have somebody babysit you dorks?!
我还的找个人照顾你们那帮傻子呗?
Okay. Okay. So that’s — Okay, uh, yeah.
好吧,好吧,所以是我们自己的——好吧,唉,行吧
The entire system is crashing. He’s selling more phones.
整个系统都要崩了,他在多卖♥♥手♥机♥了
-Hey, Goddamn it! -Yeah. Yeah.
-嘿,你♥妈♥的♥! -啊啊啊
So, okay.
那么,行吧
You know, maybe just hold off selling more ph–
你要么,可能得先别多卖♥♥手♥机♥——
I’m not fu– God!
我他妈不能—— 日!
[Banging]
[砸]
Okay. Sorry. Is this technically legal?
好吧,抱歉,技术上讲这个合法么?
Eugene!
尤金!
I’m actually in a personal meeting, Charles.
查尔斯,我这会这是个私人会见
And I personally don’t give a flying fuck.
私人而言,我你亲舅妈的才不管呢
Engineering can’t do a goddamn thing until you send that fax.
你不给工会发传真,工程师什么都干不成
Now, take a meeting when the union isn’t ripping my guts out.
立刻马上,等工会不扯老子蛋了,你再会见你的去
Do you hear me?
听明白没?
Get it done.
赶紧发
Son of a bitch.
小♥逼♥崽子
You said you were located in Waterloo.
你说到你们公♥司♥在滑铁卢了
What is that guy’s name?
那哥们儿叫啥?
Yeah. Okay.
啊,唉,唉
Okay. Okay. Hey, everybody. Welcome to Research in Motion.
得嘞,得,各位老铁们,欢迎来到RIM
I know this is a bit disorganized.
现在确实整得挺乱的
I promise we will get everybody settled.
放心,你们每个人都会安排地方啊
So in the meantime, we’re having a bit of a network issue,
同时呢,我们遇到了点儿网络问题
So put up your hand if you understand
所以如果你们有谁懂MOBITX架构的
MOBITEX architecture.
举起手来
Two people.
俩人
Okay. That’s fine.
好吧,有俩算俩
You two, you’re with Mike.
你俩,你俩跟迈克来
The rest of you, I don’t know what you do,
剩下的人,我也不知道你们干啥的
but follow me, we’re taking a tour.
跟着我,我们先溜达一圈参观一下
Let’s go. It’s going to be a little bit
走吧,就跟山姆·洛克威尔
like Sam Rockwell in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”
在“忍♥者神龟”里面似的
Can I talk to you for a second?
方便说句话么?
What is Charles Purdy doing here?
查尔斯·博迪是来干啥的?
-I’ll get the DVD. -What are you talking about?
-我去拿DVD -你说啥玩意呢?
The man standing in the hallway
走廊里站着那个男的
directly over my left shoulder.
你顺着我左肩膀往外看
-Oh, Jesus. -Listen to me.
-啊,我天 -听我说啊
That guy will fuck you up.
这哥们能废了你们
Do not let that man anywhere near
千万别让那人靠近
your engineering department. Trust me.
你的工程部门,相信我
Yeah, okay. Yeah. All right.
行,好,行,没问题
I’m serious.
我认真的啊
He will fuck your shit up.
他能给你屎干出来
Can I help you?
唉,你好
You’re Mike, aren’t you?
你是迈克,是吧?
Yes, I’m Mike. What are you doing here?
是,我是迈克,你是干嘛的啊?
Charles Purdy. I’m your new COO.
查尔斯·博迪,我是你们新来的COO
Oh. Jim hired you to be the —
喔,吉姆雇你来做——
Chief… -I’m here to get this ship
首席…… -我是来保障
under control.
组织受控的
We are under control.
我们本来就受控啊
Oh, really? Who’s?
哦,真的啊?受谁控啊?
Hmm?
嗯?
Okay, so then let’s try something different.
好,我们换个思路试试
Instead of shrinking the data, maybe we spread it out.
与其缩小数据量,不如我们能不能给他分发出去
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, why not take multiple towers in the same zone
那,能不能在同一区域内同时用几个信♥号♥♥塔
and split the packet between them?
然后在塔与塔之间把数据包拆分出来呢?
We can put it back together at the server.
我们可以到服务端再把数据包组合起来
We tried that. Here’s the problem.
我们试过了,有个问题
The towers don’t recognize one another.
信♥号♥♥塔无法互相辨认
Each one has no idea which piece of the signal they’re receiving.
每个塔都不知道他们从哪收到的信♥号♥♥
And the whole process just keeps.
于是整个流程就会转啊转啊转
Maybe we reprogram the towers.
那我们能不能给信♥号♥♥塔重新编译一下啊
They’re not our towers. We don’t control them.
塔又不是我们的,我们控制不了啊
That’s okay. At Naughty Dog, we had to
也不是不行,在顽皮狗那会儿,我们
hack the PlayStation to get “Crash Bandicoot” running.
为了跑“古惑狼”,把PlayStation都破解了
Okay, so if each exchange is triangulated,
好吧,那要是每次塔间数据交换都做三角定位
we could divide the signal three ways.
我们就能把信♥号♥♥拆成三路
We could actually do way, way more.
其实我们能拆很多很多路
Every BlackBerry is a server.
毕竟每台黑莓都是个服务器
We could divide the signal between every user
我们可以在同一网段内所有用户间
in the same grid — -Divide it by thousands.
拆分信♥号♥♥—— -拆成成千上万条
It’ll be like Napster — distributed network
就像Napster音乐那样——在你自己的用户中
of your own users. -It’s got to be in
做一个P2P分发式网络 -它必须得是
the terms of service,Hackers would be on it so fast.
服务形式的,不然黑客马上就要来搞我们了
But they encrypt everything server side, right?
但服务端的所有信息都是加密的,对吧?
Mike? I mean, everything is already encrypted.
迈克?我的意思是,所有东西都是已经加密了的
Mike?
迈克?
Mike.
迈克
You can have my bacon.
我点的培根你们吃了吧
What are they paying you?
他们给你多少钱?
I shouldn’t say.
这个不能讲吧
-They’re paying me $10 Million. -Yeah, me too.
-他们要给我一千万 -是,我也是
Hold your banner. Hold it.
把横幅举起来,举好了
And now.
那么现在……
[Indistinct shouting]
[模糊的叫喊声]
Higher on that side. -Let’s get a chair over there.
那边高一点儿 -拿把椅子过来呗
Here you go, buddy.
拿着,老弟儿
[Rapping at door] Yes. Come in.
[敲门]请进
Mr. Purdy.
博迪先生
Yeah, uh, so…
啊,嗯,那啥
First of all, sorry about before.
首先,之前那事儿抱歉了
[Indistinct chatter]
[模糊地聊天]
Alan Lewis.
阿兰·路易斯
Which one of you is Alan Lewis?
谁是阿兰·路易斯
Ah, Michael’s had a breakthrough.
啊,迈克尔有了个突破
Now I want these tested,
现在我需要你把这些测试跑了
and I want the report on my desk Friday.
周五,测试报告给我
When? Sorry.
不好意思周几?
Friday.
周五
This looks like a whole new relay system.
这玩意看着应该是个全新的中继系统啊
Testing this would probably take me a month.
测这个怎么着也得一个月
Well, then you best get started, hadn’t you?
那,你最好现在就赶紧弄,是吧?
It’s bad luck to work on movie night.
电影之夜干活要倒霉的
Work on movie night…
电影之夜干活……
You’re all children. Is that it?
你们都是小孩儿,是吧?
Sorry. Who are you?
不好意思,你谁啊?
You think this is funny?!
你觉得这好玩么 ?
Is it?!
好玩么?
Didn’t want — just wondering, who — who are you?
不是我——我就问你一下——你哪位?
I’m Charles Purdy.
我是查尔斯·博迪
From this moment on, you all work for me.
从现在开始,你们所有人,为我工作
And if that work is not done at a pace that I expect,
如果你工作没有按照我要求的进度完成
you’ll be fired.
你就滚蛋
And I’ll keep firing until this room is full of men
再有再滚,再有再滚,什么时候这屋里都是爷们什么时候拉倒
and not little boys playing with their little penises.
成天玩自己小鸡儿的小崽子都给我滚
Now, are there any questions?
还有其他问题么?
Um.
啊嗯
Where’s Doug?
道格去哪了?
-♪ This is what we do ♪
♪ Do, do, do ♪
♪ My body is my body ♪
♪ My time is my time ♪
♪ The way that it usually comes out of my mind ♪
Doug! How’s it goin’, bro?
道格!老铁不错啊!
Movie night tonight. Movie night.
今晚电影之夜,电影之夜