[Knocking harder]
[大声敲门]
Hey, um…
嘿,嗯……
Why is the SEC looking at us?
证♥监♥会♥怎么盯上我们了?
They called you?
他们给你打电♥话♥了?
Yeah. Something — Something about stock options?
是啊,什么——什么股票期权的事儿
I’m sure it’s nothing. Yeah.
放心,啥事没有
It — It’s nothing?
啥、啥事没有?
Yeah. What’s with this Apple thing?
嗯呢,苹果这玩意怎么回事?
What–What about it?
什、什么怎么回事?
-Are we worried? -No.
-对我们有威胁么? -没有
Okay. Why?
好的,为啥呢?
Because one of them uses as much data
因为一台iPhone用的数据量赶上
as 5,000 BlackBerrys.
五千台黑莓了
Because it has no keyboard. Because the thing is a joke.
因为那玩意没有键盘,那玩意就是个笑话
So why are people telling me that they’re about to kill us?
那为什么有人跟我说他们会把我们搅黄?
Because they’re idiots.
因为那些人是傻子
[Sighs]
[叹气]
Get me a meeting with Stan Sigman at AT&T.
给我跟AT&T的斯坦·希格曼约个时间
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
[Beeps]
[哔]
Okay, so the soonest I can get is next month.
约了,最早也要下个月
His office said he’s leaving for vacation today.
他办公室说他正要去度假
Tell him I’m coming to Atlanta right now.
跟他说我去亚特兰大找他,马上
Let’s go. Let’s go!
走啊,走啊!
Tell them we’ll be there in an hour.
告诉他们我们一个小时到
Hey, it’s —
这,有——
Gary, how are you?
加里,你好吗?
Good. We’re ready to go over here.
好得很,我们准备好办手续了
How soon can you get to New York?
你多快能到纽约?
Great, uh…Anytime tomorrow.
我去,呃……明天吧
How about today?
今天行么?
That might be a little tight for me.
我现在时间有点紧啊
I’ve got the board here now, and I don’t know
我现在可把董事会都凑齐了,下回我可说不好
when they’re all going to be together again.
得什么时候了
If you want to wait, up to you.
你要是愿意等,那随你
It’s your deal.
你的生意你说了算
Yeah. No, that works, Gary.
是呗,好吧也行,加里
I’ll — Yeah, I’ll be there.
我会——行吧,我这就去
Looking forward to it.
等你哦
Okay. Alright. Bye.
行,好,拜
Change of plans. We’re going to JFK.
计划有变,我们去肯尼迪国际机场
We’re dialed in.
我们都配完航线了
Listen to me, you mouthy fuck!
听着,你个逼碎嘴子
If I say we’re going to JFK, we’re going to JFK!
我说我们要去肯尼迪机场,我们就去肯尼迪机场
Do you understand?
明白不?
So we’re–we’re not meeting with Sigman, then?
所以我们——我们不去见希格曼了,那?
I’m doing it all.
要去,都去
Hey!
嘿!
Fuck.

[Groans]
[呻♥吟♥]
-Where’s Jim? -I have no idea.
-吉姆去哪了 -我哪知道啊
C’mon, we got to get you out of here.
走,你得赶紧走
-What? Why? -SEC is raiding us.
-啊?为啥啊? -证♥监♥会♥突击检查
Wait, what?
等一下,什么玩意?
Give me your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
-[Sighs] -Where’s your goddamn phone?
-[叹气] -你手♥机♥呢?
[Knock on door]Mike Lazaridis?
[敲门]迈克·拉扎里迪斯?
Can you handle this?
你能处理这事儿么?
Who are you? -We spoke on the phone.
哪位? -我是给你打过电♥话♥那人
You want to come and answer some questions?
你能来回答几个问题吗?
Sure. Sure.
行,当然了
After me, is it? Okay.
我走前面是吧?行吧
Okay.
好了
Okay, what? What are they doing?
好了啥?他们要干啥?
That’s — That’s — No, no.
这——这——不行,别
They can’t touch any of that stuff.
别让他们动那些东西
They —
别让——
-Passwords on everything. -Oh.
-所有东西都有密♥码♥ -噢
What’s the password, Mike?
密♥码♥是什么,迈克?
Am I required to give that to you?
我有必要得给你么?
No.

Are you hiding something?
你藏什么了么?
Um…
呃……
Should I not have a lawyer or something with me for this?
我这事儿应该要求有个律师陪同才对吧?
Do you think you need a lawyer?
你真觉得你需要个律师么?
Jim.
吉姆
-Gary, what’s going on?
加里,什么情况
You got me — got me waiting out here.
你还让我——我等了这么半天
Jim, look, we’re not going to waste your time here, okay?
吉姆,这样,我们也不想浪费你的时间了,好吧?
It’s not going to happen with you and the Penguins.
你收♥购♥不了企鹅队了
What?
啥?
We held a vote with the other owners and unfortunately,
我们和其他持有人做了个表决
it went against you, 26 to 0.
26个人里面,同意你收♥购♥的一个都没有
Hold on a second. Hold on, hold on.
稍等,稍等一下
I thought we had a deal.
这不是你我的事儿么?
When did the other owners even get…?
啥时候跟其他持有人有关……?
I’m sorry. What changed here, man?
不好意思,怎么变成这样的了呢?
The owners did not find you
持有人们觉得你这个人
to be of good character and integrity.
品行不端,毫无正直
I don’t know what the hell that means.
你们怎么个意思啊?
Gary, what the fuck is this?
加里,这怎么他妈回事?
You know, it’s funny.
你这人挺逗的
It’s one thing to have a secret plan
你偷偷摸摸想搞NHL一手
to fuck over the NHL and move a team to Canada.
搬个队到加拿大也就算了
It’s another thing to brag
你还提前搁你那帮富翁朋友
to your rich friends before you actually do it.
面前吹上牛逼了
[Scoffs]
[嘲笑]
Oh, you guys are so fucking stupid.
哦,你们这帮臭傻♥逼♥
You know what? Maybe I’ll buy this whole fucking league.
我跟你们说,没准儿我就直接给这个逼联盟买♥♥下来得了
Huh? How about that?
啊?怎么样啊?
Don, can we see that Mr. Balsillie
唐,麻烦送送巴尔西里先生
get safely back to Canada?
一路送回加拿大吧
Oh, fuck all you people!
喔,操你们妈的
Fuck you!
操你们血妈
Get ready for a hostile takeover
准备准备吧,老子回去就他妈
of this entire fucking league, okay, you fuck?
恶意收♥购♥你们整个逼大联盟,你们这帮贱逼卵子
You think I won’t fucking do it?
你们以为我就他妈说说?
I’m from Waterloo, where the vampires hang out!
我可是滑铁卢来的,阎王爷到那儿都哆嗦
Go, go, go, go, go!
走走走
-We’ll never make it. -I said let’s go!
-绝逼到不了 -都说了赶紧走!
-Delay Sigman. -I called.
-拖延一下希格曼 -我打电♥话♥了
They said he’s already left for vacation?
他们说他已经出发去度假了
Where?
去哪度假?
They just said he’s going to the airport.
他们只说他去机场了
Great, so are we.
太好了,我们也去了
[Plane engine whirs]
[飞机引擎呼啸声]
And is this your signature?
这是你签的吧
Yep.
是的
And this?
还有这个?
I don’t know what you’re looking for.
我不知道你想看啥
These are standard employment contracts.
这都是制式的雇佣协议啊
I’m just wondering how you convinced all these engineers
我只是很好奇你怎么做到把世界各地的工程师
from around the world to come all the way to Canada.
都弄到加拿大来的
It doesn’t make sense.
没道理啊
It’s because they get to work on the best phone in the world.
因为他们来了就能做全世界最好的手♥机♥啊
-Mike. -Hmm?
-迈克 -嗯?
Each of these contracts offers backdated stock options.
这里每一份合同都有个倒填日期的股票期权协议
You were illegally pricing your own shares
你在给自己的股票做非法定价
so you could hire engineers with money you didn’t have.
这样你就能用你没有的钱去雇工程师了
Do you know what the sentence is
你知道上百万的证券诈骗