Home 英文剧本 黑莓(2023)

黑莓(2023)

0
黑莓(2023)

I can demo it with our Bold prototype.
我可以先用Bold的原型机演示一下
So it’s still a BlackBerry.
还是个黑莓产品
It’s our BlackBerry. So you —
我们的黑莓,所以你——
Except for where — where we have keys here,
除了这儿——这儿有键盘的地方
um, screen, the whole thing is a screen, except ours,
嗯,是屏幕,就整个是个屏幕,除了我们的产品,
when you press it, you’ll get that that satisfying click,
你按的时候,会有完美的按键反馈
that BlackBerry click, our trademark click.
黑莓式按键反馈,我们标志性的咔哒咔哒
So, screen, keyboard, phone.
所以,屏幕,键盘,手♥机♥
Screen, keyboard, phone.
屏幕,键盘,手♥机♥
Screen, keyboard, phone.
屏幕,键盘,手♥机♥
Are you getting it?
你懂了吗?
Mike. Mike? What the fuck was that, dude!
迈克,迈克?刚他妈什么情况啊大哥!
Where is this fucking limo?
礼车停他妈哪去了
Capacity max is at 17,000, but we can enhance it
最多容纳一万七千名观众,但我们可以阔到
to 19,000 without too much trouble.
一万九,没啥大问题
All right. I want all this basketball shit gone.
好的,给我把这逼篮球设备都撤了
From now on, this place is a permanent rink.
从现在开始,这个馆永远只做冰场
[Scoffs]
[笑]
We can’t do that. -Why?
这个整不了 -为啥?
We have active contracts with a dozen clients.
我们还跟十几个客户有合同呢
-Cancel ’em. -Yeah, but there’s going to —
-取消了呗 -是,但取消了要付——
I’ll pay the fines.
罚款我付
I want that to be my personal box.
另外那个包间,给我做私人包间
That’s not a box.
那不是个包间
That’s not a box.
那不是个包间啊
No, no, no.
不不不
Okay, so it’s a screen,
行吧,那是块屏幕
but it needs a raised hinge or actuator,
但需要有个提升铰链或者促动器
as I wrote, between it and the body
像我画的这样,在屏幕和机身之间
so the entire device clicks when you press on it.
这样你按屏幕的时候整个机器都会像按键一样
[Muttering]
[嘟囔]
Wait. What?
啊?咋的了?
I’m just wondering why we want to do that.
我不太明白为啥要整这一套
That — that — that — is not the question
这——这——这有啥好问的啊
you ask me here. I don’t —
在这别问我这个,我不——
“Why” does not matter to you, Okay?
“为啥”跟你没关系,好吧?
Because I said so.
我说这么做就这么做
Because that’s what I sold. Okay?
因为我卖♥♥给他们的就是这么个东西,好吧?
Who are you, by the way?
另外,你是哪位啊?
Easy, Mike.
别急,迈克
[Ringtone playing]Oh, come on, guys, please.
[铃♥声♥]唉,我去,大哥们,行不行啊
Silent mode! When we’re at the office.
静音!在办公室开静音!
Charles!
查尔斯!
-Phones off. -Sorry. Sorry, Mike.
-关机 -抱歉,抱歉,迈克
Sorry, everybody.
抱歉,各位
Okay, so you know what I think all this is,
好吧,我们想说的就是
is we’re trying to do the old BlackBerry click
我们要做我们老黑莓的按键
while embracing the new iPhone screen.
同时也接纳新iPhone的显示屏
That’s all. -No, no, no.
就这样 -不不不
We’re not embracing anything to do with Apple!
我们不是要接受苹果身上的什么玩意儿
Guys!
大哥们!
It’s really not hard.
真不难
Okay? We pay you a lot of money.
好吧?我们给你们发那么高工资
This is really not hard.
这个真不难
It’s a keyboard on a screen,
就是屏幕上是个键盘
on a keyboard.
屏幕下面还是个键盘
And I don’t care what you think of it.
别的你们爱怎么想怎么想吧
Mike.
迈克
— Fuck is Doug talking about.
——道格在说他妈什么屌♥毛
Embracing what Apple is doing?
还拥抱苹果的功能
I don’t understand.
我理解不了
You come back from New York
你一从纽约回来
talking about a brand new phone, right?
就说要做个全新的手♥机♥,是吧?
Prototype in a week. What are we doing here?
一周之内出原型机,我们这干啥呢啊?
-Can I talk to you? -It’s a prototype,
-咱俩聊聊呗? -就一个原型机
Charles, I can build the fucking thing myself
查尔斯,我他妈自己都能做出来
in a night if I had to. -We still got to ship
一宿就能做出来 -我们还得
the goddamn thing. -I said use the Onyx —
出货呢啊 -我说了用做Onyx的人——
I did! On curve!
我已经用了啊!Curve上面用了啊!
All right, China.
好吧,中国代工
It’s the only way this gets done.
只有这一个办法了
I’m sorry, China.
抱歉了,只能中国代工
Yeah. Fuck it. Do it.
行吧,妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的,行吧
China.
中国代工
China. Let’s do it. -Wait. No, no.
就让中国代工做吧 -等一下,别介
He doesn’t mean that. -Hey, hey, hey. Don’t —
他不是这个意思 -嘿,嘿,嘿,别——
Don’t speak for me. -But, Mike, what are you doing?
不用你替我说话 -不是,迈克,你要干啥啊?
What am I doing? I’m trying to keep our biggest
我要干啥?我努力要保住我们最大的
fucking customer, what the fuck are you doing?
他妈消费者,你♥他♥妈♥又在干啥?
-Mike, I’m trying to help you. -You’re not though.
-迈克,我在帮你啊 -你帮个鬼
You’re not. You’re not helping me.
你帮你大爷吧,还你帮我
This doesn’t help me.
帮了个屁
If you can help me, we wouldn’t be here.
你要能帮得上,我们也走不到这步了
I don’t need your fucking help anymore, okay?
我再他妈不用你帮了,行了不?
You’re fucking useless!
你妈♥个♥臭废物
Okay.

Figure out China
中国代工落实一下吧
Figure out China.
落实一下
And I’ll build the fucking thing myself.
原型机我他妈自己做一个
Fuck.[Telephone rings]
操[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
What? Is this Mike Lazaridis?
喂? 是迈克·拉扎里迪斯吗?
Who’s — Who’s this? My name is Dara Frankel.
哪位? 我是达拉·弗兰科尔
I’m from the SEC. Do you have a second?
我是证♥监♥会♥的,你有时间吗?
Not really. Not right now. What is this about?
没有,这会儿真没有,什么事儿啊?
I’m trying to track down some information
贵公♥司♥发行的一些股票期权合约
on some stock options your company issued.
中的一些信息引起了我们的注意
Well, that’s not — I wouldn’t know anything about that.
啊,这块儿不——这块儿不归我管啊
I think you’d want to talk to Jim.
我觉得你得去找吉姆聊
Okay. Would there be a good time
好吧,那能不能约个时间
to come in and talk about this?
到贵司当面聊聊呢
No, I don’t — no.
不,我说了不——不能
Okay. I’m here.
我回来了
I’m here. I’m here. I’m here.
我回来了,我回来了,我回来了
Jack Manishen says he needs to see you.
杰克·曼尼生要见你
Okay. Yeah. Where is he?
行,好,他在哪呢?
-Camped outside your office. -Great.
-堵你办公室门儿呢 -牛逼
Shell, do me a favor.
小雪,帮我个忙
Reach out to Carl Yankowski’s office and let him know
联♥系♥一下卡尔·扬科夫斯基的办公室,告诉他
that Jim Balsillie’s got opening night tickets
吉姆·巴尔西里给他弄到了汉密尔顿
to the Hamilton Penguins for him.
企鹅队的揭幕战门票
I know how much he loves hockey.
他可太爱看曲棍球了
All right, all right. Relax. You got me.
好了,好了,急啥,你逮着我了
That same woman from the SEC keeps calling.
证♥监♥会♥有个女的一直打电♥话♥
Can I give her your number? -No.
我能给她你的电♥话♥号♥么? -不行
Okay, so first quarter, second quarter, third quarter.
好吧,这是第一季度、第二季度、第三季度
Fourth quarter.
第四季度
And this is us.
这是我们的数据
[Clicking]
[按键]
Whose numbers are these?
那些是谁的数儿啊?
Apple’s internal projections.
苹果的内部预估
They released the numbers on Friday.
他们周五放出来的
$500 fully subsidized?
合约机还要500美元一台?
This is the most expensive phone in the world.
这是全世界最贵的手♥机♥了啊
It has the highest consumer interest
同时也是有史以来在所有工商产品中
of any product in history.
客户兴趣最高的
We’re going to go from number one phone in the world
我们眼看着要从全球第一的手♥机♥
to that phone that people had before they bought an iPhone.
变成人们买♥♥苹果之前用那个手♥机♥了
It’s gonna be fine. Mike’ll figure it out.
应该没事,迈克有办法
[Knock on door]
[敲门]
What?
咋了?