GUY, HI. HOW ARE YOU?
我很好 你呢?
I’M GREAT. HOW ARE YOU?
很好,你还好吧?
GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?
我很好 我刚回来
I’M GREAT. I JUST GOT BACK
昨晚我去罗马参加一个婚礼
FROM A WEDDING IN ROME LAST NIGHT.
– 吉姆,你认识吧? – 嗯
YOU KNOW JIM, RIGHT? YEAH.
嗯,就是他的婚礼
YEAH. IT WAS HIS WEDDING.
真是太疯狂了
IT WAS TOTALLY INSANE.
听起来很不错
THAT SOUNDS GREAT.
嗯,嘿 呃,我是盖
YEAH. HEY. UH, I’M GUY.
抱歉
SORRY.
嗨,我是朱利安
HI. I’M JULIAN.
你,呃,你这个暑假都呆在这?
YOU, UH, YOU AROUND THIS SUMMER?
嗯,我还没什么计划
YEAH. YEAH. I HAVE NO PLANS.
天天上班,你知道的
I’M JUST WORKING, YOU KNOW?
喔,很好
OK. WELL, COOL.
唔,我在海滩上度假
UM, I’M HERE AND AT THE BEACH,
有时间我会给你电♥话♥的
SO I’LL GIVE YOU A CALL.
好的 很高兴认识你,伙计
GREAT. NICE TO MEET YOU, MAN.
很高兴认识你
NICE TO MEET YOU.
回见
SEE YOU. BYE.
我要,唔,半打
I’LL HAVE, UM, HALF A DOZEN
这种有巧克力末的饼干
OF THE WHITE COOKIES WITH THE SPRINKLES
呃…它们是以奶油甜馅煎饼卷出名的
AND, UM–THEY’RE FAMOUS FOR THEIR CANNOLIS.
再要半打这种
I’LL HAVE A HALF A DOZEN OF THOSE
还有,呃…
AND, UM…
[HISSING]
很抱歉 我刚才那么无礼
I’M SO SORRY. I WAS SO RUDE.
我不知道是怎么回事
I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
我有时候就是愚不可及
I’M JUST SO STUPID SOMETIMES.
刚才一不小心被撞见
I JUST GOT CAUGHT OFF GUARD.
我只是还不习惯和人在一起
I’M JUST NOT USED TO BEING WITH SOMEONE.
当然不是指我和你在一起之类的
I MEAN, NOT THAT WE’RE TOGETHER OR ANYTHING,
我只是不知道
BUT I’M JUST NOT THAT EXPERIENCED
和一个人在一起的时候该怎么做
IN HOW TO ACT WITH A GUY.
你出现在我的生活里,如此突兀
IT’S JUST SO WEIRD YOU COME INTO MY LIFE,
并且…我不知道…你已经…
AND–I DON’T KNOW– YOU’VE…
我要去下洗手间
I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.
你这是干什么呢?
[WHISPERING] What are you doing here?
我真是个怪物
I’m such a freak.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I’VE TURNED INTO SUCH A BITCH.
[INDISTINCT]
[DOOR CREAKING]
[WATER RUNNING]
[DOOR CREAKING]
你没事吧?
ARE YOU OK?
没事
YEAH.
我没生你的气
I’M NOT MAD AT YOU.
哦,那就好 这下我能松一口气了
OH, GOOD. I’M RELIEVED.
你没事吧?
SOMETHING WRONG?
我只想尽快回家
I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
嘿,你好像不太舒服
HEY. I DON’T THINK YOU’RE OK.
我很好,我只想快点回家而已
I’M OK. I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
– 你是要离开我吗? – 不是
DO YOU RUN FROM ME? NO.
你是不是病了?
DO YOU FEEL SICK?
嗯,病了
YES, I FEEL SICK.
感觉自己快要死了一样
I FEEL LIKE I’M GOING TO DIE.
你要干什么?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
哦,拜托,不要 你这是干什么?
OH, COME ON, NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
别,别! 把它给我!
NO, NO! GIVE IT TO ME!
给我! 我不是要自杀!
GIVE IT TO ME! I’M NOT GONNA KILL MYSELF!
我只吃一片!
I’M JUST GONNA TAKE ONE!
[PILLS RATTLE]
[WATER RUNNING]
你还好吗?
ARE YOU OK?
会好的
I WILL BE.
你是怎么了?
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?
我是个怪物
YEAH. I’M A FREAK.
我刚才焦虑发作
I HAD AN ANXIETY ATTACK.
你是想让我留下来陪你
DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY WITH YOU,
还是一个人静一静?
OR DO YOU WANT TO BE ALONE?
你可以留下
YOU CAN STAY.
不过我现在什么都不想做
I’M NOT GOOD FOR ANY ACTION, THOUGH.
这病已经很久没有发作了
THAT HASN’T HAPPENED IN A REALLY LONG TIME.
太让人害怕了
IT’S REALLY SCARY.
朱利安?
JULIAN?
朱利安?
JULIAN?

HI.
嘿,你回来了
HEY. YOU CAME BACK.
我…我为我做的事情感到抱歉
I’M–I’M VERY SORRY FOR WHAT I DID.
不,是我对不起才是 我真是个白♥痴♥
NO. I’M SORRY. I’M JUST AN IDIOT.
你什么也没做错
YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING.
我只是乱发脾气而已
I JUST BLEW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION.
我们在一起是那么的开心
WE WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN.
我现在好了
I’M FINE NOW.
你知道,娜拉 我明天就要走了
YOU KNOW, NORA, I’M LEAVING TOMORROW,
我想如果你愿意的话 今晚我们可以呆在一起
AND I THOUGHT MAYBE WE COULD SPEND THIS NIGHT TOGETHER IF YOU WANT.
明天?
TOMORROW?
是的,很早就得走
YES. VERY EARLY.
和你在一起的时候 是我最快乐的时光,娜拉
I HAD THE BEST TIME WITH YOU, NORA.
我也是
ME, TOO.
跟我走吧 去看看巴黎
COME WITH ME. COME TO SEE PARIS.
明天和我一起上飞机
COME ON THE PLANE TOMORROW
一起远走高飞
AND RUN AWAY WITH ME.
不,我做不到
NO. I CAN’T.
– 我做不到 – 为什么?
I CAN’T. WHY NOT?
成千上万个理由
A MILLION REASONS.
比如说 我可能都没法及时的收拾妥当
LIKE, I COULDN’T POSSIBLY BE READY TO DO THAT IN TIME.
我…我还要工作 我还有很多义务
I–I HAVE TO WORK. I HAVE OBLIGATIONS.
这些都是借口,好吧?
THOSE ARE ONLY SOME EXCUSES, ALL RIGHT?
我要你跟我走
I WANT YOU TO COME.
你以后准备做什么?
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
一成不变的生活, 天天做同样的事情?
STAY ALL YOUR LIFE, DO THE SAME THING?
不,我…我只是比较实际而已
NO. I’M–I’M JUST BEING REALISTIC.
我们认识对方才几天
WE’VE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.
我不能假装好像所有的事情
I CAN’T JUST PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING
都会得到解决似的
WOULD JUST MAGICALLY WORK ITSELF OUT.
这个我比你清楚
I KNOW BETTER.
你不能做出你无法履行的承诺
YOU SHOULDN’T MAKE PROMISES THAT YOU CAN’T KEEP.
为什么?
WHY NOT?
我不知道,呃…
I DON’T KNOW. UH…
只是这和我所想象的不一样
IT’S JUST NOT WHAT I IMAGINED FOR MYSELF.
我不喜欢那样
I’M NOT LIKE THAT.
为什么?因为我是法国人?
WHY? BECAUSE I’M FRENCH,
因为我比你小?
BECAUSE I’M YOUNGER THAN YOU?
到底是什么?
WHAT IS IT?
嗯,你住在另外一个国家
YEAH. YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
我们有个相当愉快的周末
WE’VE HAD A REALLY NICE WEEKEND.
你应该感到高兴才是
YOU SHOULDN’T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.
我现在不想为这个而争吵
I DON’T WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT THIS NOW.
我会去巴黎的
I’LL COME TO PARIS WITH YOU
然后看看以后会怎样
AND WE’LL JUST SEE HOW IT GOES SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE.
你保证?
YOU PROMISE?

YEAH.
[ALARM CLOCK BUZZING]
好了,娜拉 我得走了
OK, NORA. I HAVE TO GO.
和你在一起我很愉快
I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU.
别哭啦
DON’T CRY.
我把我的手♥机♥号♥留在枕头边了
I LEFT MY CELL PHONE NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR BED.
[CRYING]
过来
COME HERE.
亲亲我
KISS ME.
[DOOR CLOSES]
怎么了?
WHAT?
你要去约会才行
YOU NEED TO GO ON A DATE.
嗯,不去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!