好吧
All right.
♪ They can’t touch you now
♪ can’t touch you now
♪ can’t touch you now
♪ because the night belongs to lovers ♪
从这走
In you go.
老爸,这是不是要收盖章费的?
Dad, is there or isn’t there a cover charge?
我们要拿薪水啊
Someone’s gotta pay.
嘿。John,John
Hey, John. John.
这个男的是不是对专辑写过很多不好的反馈?
Isn’t that the guy that made that awful feedback album?
John,这是Lou Reed(地下丝绒乐队主唱,摇滚界教父级人物,2013年去世。)【几乎每一位朋克、后朋克和先锋流行艺术家都受其影响。】
John, it’s Lou Reed.
是Lou Reed啊(地下丝绒乐队主唱,摇滚界教父级人物,2013年去世。)【几乎每一位朋克、后朋克和先锋流行艺术家都受其影响。】
That’s Lou Reed.
哦竟然是他【几乎每一位朋克、后朋克和先锋流行艺术家都受其影响。】
Oh, shit it’s– that’s Lou Reed.
我们必须去采访他
We have to interview him. Yeah.
Lou你好啊
Hi, Lou.
呃……我们很想来采访你
Um, we would like to interview you
第一个问题有关杂♥志♥
for the first issue of Pun magazine.
我们想把你印到封皮上
We’d like to put you on the cover.
第一面
Cover of the first issue.
如果你同意接受采访
If you agree to do an interview.
你必须扛得住
Your circulation must be enormous.
你喜欢Patti Smith吗?
Do you like Patti Smith?
嗯是的……
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
那Bruce Springsteen呢?
What about Bruce Springsteen?
哦我爱他
Oh, I love him.
确实?
Y-you do?
是的,他是我们的一部分
Oh, yeah. He’s one of us.
谢谢
Thank you.
他就是坨狗屎
He’s a shit.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
怎么这么傻的问题啊
What kind of stupid question is that?
好的。我问过你你喜欢什么了吗?
Okay– do I ask you what you like?
谁他妈的关注我喜欢什么?
Who gives a fuck what I like?
我甚至不想他妈的说
I don’t even give a fuck what I like.
嗯,你是个摇滚巨星,哥们儿
Well, you’re a rock star, man.
哦是的我总忘记这点
Oh, yeah. I keep forgetting.
Sontag叫这个为因为挫败的严重性所产生的敏感问题
Sontag called it the sensibility of failed seriousness.
“朋克杂♥志♥创刊号♥”
他们的名字是什么?
What’s their name?
R乐队
The Ramones.
看来像他们点了警报灯
Look like they were raised under police lamps.
你们有什么要给我的Ramones乐队 — 朋克摇滚的代表人物之一
[Hilly] What do you guys have for me?
Ramones乐队 — 朋克摇滚的代表人物之一
我们有四首歌♥
We got four songs:
我不想围着你转圈
I don’t wanna walk around with you,
我不想被调♥教♥
I don’t wanna be learned,
我不想被驯服
I don’t wanna be tamed,
以及我不想去地下室呆着
and I don’t wanna go down to the basement.
有很多你不想做的事儿
Lot of things you don’t wanna do.
是的
Yeah.
那你想做什么?
Anything you wanna do?
我们在专注于一些事情呢
We’re working on something now.
一些积极的事儿?
Something positive?
是的。叫做能被闻出的胶水
Yeah. It’s–it’s called I wanna sniff some glue.
不错的观点
Good to have a point of view.
One, two, three, four!
[Dischordant music]
你♥他♥妈♥的在玩什么?
What the fuck are you playing?
草!
Ah, fuck!
你们想再试一遍么?
You guys wanna try it again? Yeah.
Hohnny还回来吗?
Is Johnny coming back? [Glass breaks]
我们正在表演着呢!Johnny!
What are we playing? Johnny!
Johnny?
妈!
[Johnny] Fuck!
活泼点!
Lively!
One, two, three, four!
♪ Sittin’ in a hospital bed ♪Ramones的《I Got Knocked Down (But I’ll Get Up)》
[Ramones’ I Got Knocked Down (But I’ll Get Up)]
♪ Sittin’ in a hospital bed
♪ sittin’ in a hospital bed ♪
♪ I–I want life
♪ I want my life
♪ I want my life
♪ I got knocked down, but I’ll get up ♪
没有人会喜欢你们的
Nobody is gonna like you guys.
但是我会支持你们
But I’ll have you back.
这个城市会破产的
The city’s going bankrupt.
就像一种疾病
It’s like a disease.
我该怎么不被抓住呢?
Which I would prefer not to catch.
什么意思?
Meaning?
我们必须发展我们的室事业
We have to get our affairs in order.
我在发展着呢
I’m working on it.
你这根本不算,Hilly
Your working isn’t working, hilly.
你来
[Hilly] Coming to you
从纽约市的bowery街
from the bowery of New York City,
维恩县
Wayne county.
嗨,性感的小猫们
Hello, sex kittens!
吃我的小猫吧
Eat my pussy!
真希望我有一个。
Wish I had one. Oh!
[Cheers, whistling]
就这样就这样
Here we go! Here we go.
准备好没好没好没好没
Ready, ready, ready, ready, ready!
1~2~3~干杯
One, two, three, I’Chaim!
♪ Wanted nothing moreBlondie的《X-Offender》
[Blondie’s X-Offender]
♪ I know you wouldn’t go…
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
这儿。
C’mere.
我是Nicky G
I’m Nicky Gant!
他妈的Nicky G
Nicky fuckin’ Gant!
我出示了记录
I produce records!
Hilly告诉我在这里
Hilly told me this was on the house!
没钱。
No money.
我们没事儿了?
We cool?
♪ You were a marksman
♪ told me that law, like wine, is ageless ♪
你有什么,芯片或者什么的吗?
You got any–any chips or something?
应该去修修舞台了
Gonna have to do something about that stage.
好的,你应该想想怎么能减少
Well, you might want to think about having fewer
免费的“Hilly的朋友”
“guests of hilly” and more paying customers
如果你想赚钱的话
if you want to pay for it.
我和Lisa在这边
I’m with Lisa on this one.
你要花钱才能赚钱
You gotta spend money to make money.
你必须有钱才能花钱然后赚钱
You gotta have money to spend money to make money.
因为你的作为你花光了所有钱
And since you spend all the money you make,
你没有钱剩下了
you don’t have any money to spend.
那么你就要想想了
So you might want to think
有关如何存钱
about saving the money you make
而不是怎么花钱
instead of spending the money you make!
好的,我们将会再来一次
All right. We’re gonna try that one again.
[Audience cheering]
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
哦该死的,老爸
Damn it, dad.
两个破产的俱乐部对你还不够吗?
What, two bankruptcies wasn’t enough for you?
别再来第三个了
Why not go for three? Stop.
不,我会接手资金。
No, I’m taking over the finances.
不是的,你被开除了
No, you’re not. You’re fired.
你解雇我?
You’re firing me?
是的,快出去
Yeah. Get the hell out.
♪ I want my lifeRamones的《I Got Knocked Down (But I’ll Get Up)》
[Ramones’ I Got Knocked Down (But I’ll Get Up)]
♪ I want my life
他对这些事无动于衷
things are not gonna work out with her.
Hilly一切都好吗?
Everything all right, hilly?
嘿,debbie
[Man] Hey, so, Debbie,
谁是你的偶像啊?
who were the people you, you know, idolized as an artist?
草,你知道的,我总是喜欢Brigitte Bardot
Fuck, you know, I always really liked Brigitte Bardot.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我认为她是欧陆朋克,你知道吗?是的
I thought she was sort of a continental punk, you know? Yeah.
我一直认为出♥售♥性♥爱♥是很酷的
I always thought sex was a cool thing to sell.
一件确定的事儿
A sure thing.
我真希望我发明出了性来
I wish I’d invented sex.
你喜欢做?
You like sex?
天哪,你看这个!
God, look at this!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!