Absolutely.
Hilly Kristal.
我账户里还有多少钱?
How much do I have in my account?
312.17美元
$312.17.
留下那17美分
Keep the 17 cents.
拿出剩下的
I’ll take the rest.
你在干什么Hilly?
What are you doing, hilly?
你在跟踪我吗?我?
Were you following me? Me?
跟踪你?不,为什么我要跟踪你?
Follow you, no, why would I follow you?
是的,我在跟踪你
Yes, I’m following you!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
投资
Investing.
投资什么?国库券?
In what? Treasury bills?
我从CBGB的账户里取出钱来
I’m taking the money out of the CBGB account
好让the dead boys的发展基金流动起来
to float the dead boys development fund.
这是我听说过最蠢的事了
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
不可以。你看看我
You can’t. You watch me.
我们要付账单的!
We got bills to pay!
你没有远见,Merv
You have no vision, Merv.
好吧,我退出!
Well, I quit!
稍后我会打给你!我不会接的!
I’ll call you later! I won’t answer!
哦,你会的!不,我不会的!
Oh, yes you will! No, I won’t!
我去了当铺
I went to a pawnshop.
卖♥♥了所有的东西
Sold everything.
我爸的表
My father’s watch.
他们撞毁了你的卡车
They destroyed your truck.
还有他们的设备
And their equipment.
他们会需要设备的
They’re gonna need equipment.
你为什么要做这些?我信任他们
Why are you doing this? I believe in them.

Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么要谢我?
Why are you thanking me?
总有人该谢的
Somebody should.
这不是世界末日
This is not the end of the world.
我是说,如果我们往好处想,这可能对我们有好处
I mean, this could be good for us if we manage it right.
毕竟我们是搞朋克的
We are punks, after all.
Blitz可能会死
Blitz might be dead.
我只关心乐队的宣传
The last thing I care about is publicity for a band
谁快榨干了我和我的俱乐部
who’s about to cost me my club.
他怎么样?
How is he?
他,嗯,他很危险
He’s, um– he’s critical.

Fuck.
你还有钱吗?
Do you still have the money?

Yeah.
Blitz会需要的
Blitz is gonna need it.
保证他得到优质的医疗服务
Make sure he gets good medical care.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
我又不是你们的老爹!
I’m not your father!
我就是你们的经理而已
I’m just your manager.
我♥干♥不下去了
I can’t do this anymore.
地下丝绒的《oh! Sweet nuthin’》
[The Velvet Underground’s oh! Sweet nuthin

去新泽西州
Jersey.
Hightstown.
♪ Say a word for Jimmy brown
♪ he ain’t got nothin’ at all ♪
♪ Not the shirt right off his back ♪
♪ He ain’t got nothin’ at all ♪
♪ And say a word for ginger brown ♪
♪ Walks with his head down to the ground ♪
♪ Took the shoes
♪ right off his feet
♪ threw the poor boy right out in the street ♪
♪ And this is what he said
♪ oh sweet nothing…
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
Can I help you?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
Hilly Kristal.
Hilly Kristal.
Hilly.
你就是那个开摇滚俱乐部的孩子吗?
Are you the kid that started that rock ‘n roll club?
不幸的是,就是我
Unfortunately, that’s me.
我侄子的乐队在那里表演过一次
My nephew’s band played there once.
(乐队名)
Teenage Jesus and the jerks.
里边有咖啡,进来吧
Coffee’s inside, come on.
《Birds and the Bees》
♪ I saw a little bird
♪ sitting in a tree
♪ who wanted to start a family ♪
♪ He went tweet, tweet, tweet tweet ♪
♪ He were looking for a she ♪
♪ He couldn’t wait to find a mate ♪
♪ Sat in a tree and sang a plea ♪
♪ He went tweet, tweet, tweet tweet ♪
♪ He were looking for a she ♪
“你一定是The Ramones的经理人吧”
你到底在哪里?
Where the hell are you?!
每个人都在担心你!
Everybody is worried about you!
我不玩儿了。就这样
I’m done. It’s over.
不,没门儿。我不会让你就这样放弃的
No, no way. I won’t let you.
我甚至付不出租金
I can’t even pay the rent.
是的,你可以的
Yeah, you can.
是的,你会的
And yes, you will.
看,你可能是个糟糕的商人,爸爸
Look, you may be a lousy businessman, dad,
但是,卧♥槽♥,你是低下摇滚和OMFUG的教父
but, damn it, you are the father of underground rock
无论那是什么狗玩意
and OMFUG, whatever the hell that is.
这不仅仅是你的事
And it’s not all about you.
好吧,有些在搞乐队的
Okay, there are kids out there in bands
或正在组乐队的孩子希望有朝一日能在CBGB演出
or forming bands hoping to play at CBGB one day.
所以,快别自怜自哀了,赶快过来吧
So stop feeling sorry for yourself right now and get over here.
Lisa,别大声嚷嚷,去喂Jonathan吧
Lisa, stop shouting and feed Jonathan.
[Phone rings]
CBGB.
不,我不知道今晚的阵容
No. I don’t have the lineup for tonight.
好吧
[Man] All right.
[Phone rings]
CBGB.
嗨,Hilly!
Hey, hilly!
Hilly.
我就是不明白
I just don’t get it.
为什么你要把一切都押在the dead boys身上?
Why did you risk everything on the dead boys?
因为那个自我窒息还是自残?
Was it the auto-asphyxiation or the self-mutilation?
他们可能成为领头羊
They could’ve been a bellwether.
那可颇有争议。
That’s debatable.
我要去学法律
I’m going to law school.
真的吗?
Really?
怎么会的?
How come?
因为我知道你会想让我去的
Cause I know you’re gonna need me to.
即使我知道你永远不会承认这一点
Even though I know you’ll never admit it.
你的朋友在外面等了你一整天了
Your friends have been waiting out there for you all fucking day.
快起来
Get your ass out there!
我真不喜欢你说脏话
I really don’t appreciate all the swearing.
嗯……
Um…
我知道你们都支持我,但事实是,我搞砸了
I know you all counted on me, but the thing is, I’m broke,
我觉得我们必须关掉这个俱乐部了
and I think we’re gonna have to close the club.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
我们已经听你那些胡话听了多少年了?
How many years have we listened to your shit?
Lisa和我打了一些电♥话♥
Lisa and I made a few calls.
很多电♥话♥
A lot of calls.
人们想要帮助你
And people wanted to help.
是的,就像你即使在你没钱时
Yeah, like people that you helped
帮助过的人们一样
even when you didn’t have the money.
但是,嗯……
But, uh…
Lisa会搞定的
Lisa’s gonna take care of this.
她会去付清账单
She’s gonna pay the bills.
她会让这里上正轨的
She’s gonna get the place back on track.
我想把这个给你
I want you to have this.
这是我所有的家当了
It’s all I got.
我有-我有一个-有一个 …
I have–I have a– I have a…
别告诉任何人
Don’t tell anybody.
我有颗金牙,在后面
I have a gold filling in my tooth, in the back.
像这样你就可以把它拿出来
You could probably take it out like this.
谢了,Idaho
Thanks, Idaho.
似乎我并不需要这些
Looks like I’m not gonna need either of those.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!