不管你喜不喜欢,我要来管账!
I am taking over the books whether you like it or not!
因为如果我不管的话,
Because if I don’t, someone is going
有人会来杀了你的!
to come here and kill you!
好吧。好吗?
Okay. Okay?

Yeah.
好好好
Okay.
你好啊!
Hello there!
Kristal,这是你的车?
Kristal, this your truck?
你知道那是我的
You know it is.
我要给你贴条
I’m gonna have to write you up.
为什么?看到那个标志了吗?
Why? Did you read the sign?
你和我都知道
You and I both know
这辆卡车在这里停了多久了
how long this truck has been parked here
就在这里
in this exact spot
没被贴过一次条
without getting a ticket.
好吧,纽约要破产啦
Well, New York is going bankrupt.
上头逼着要收点钱
There’s pressure to bring in some revenue.
好吧
Well,
这辆车停在这里一整天了
this car has been here all day.
开走你的卡车吧
Move the truck.
这个城市正在严打
City’s cracking down.
你没把跟我讲清楚整件事
You’re not telling me the whole story.
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
每天关门的时候那些现金去哪儿了?
Where does the cash go at the end of the night?
在我数好了以后?
After I count it?
省省吧。什么?
Stop it. What?
每天关门后那些钱去哪儿了?
What happens to the cash at the end of the night?
我放在冰柜里了。
I put it in the freezer.
什么?
What?
在我的公♥寓♥里。你有公♥寓♥?
In my apartment. You got an apartment?
我不能睡在床垫上啊
I can’t sleep on a mattress
乐队们会在上面乱涂鸦的
when bands are getting signed right and left.
好吧,那些钱我都要理理清楚
‘Kay, I’m going to go through all this paper.
然后我们就会知道我们到底是什么程度
And then we will know where we’re at.
太好了。你现在快到你公♥寓♥的冰箱
Terrific. You go to the freezer
那里拿钱吧,就现在。
in your apartment and get the money now.
马上付租金,就现在
Pay the rent, now,
然后把剩下的钱存到银行里,就现在
and take the rest to the bank, now.
我不知道你随便使唤我怎么成了
I don’t know how this is going to work out with you
解决问题的方法
ordering me around.
我不知道我不这么做的话怎么解决问题。
I don’t know how it’s gonna work out if I don’t.
[Rock music]

Hilly!
Hilly!
该死的,Hilly!
Damn it, hilly!
喔,狗屎!天杀的!
Ah, shit! Goddamn it!
关掉水龙头!
Turn the water off!
到处都是水啊哥们!
There’s water everywhere, man!
我的老天爷!好吧
Jesus Christ! Okay.
你知道吗,bert,我刚刚在想
You know, Bert, I’ve been thinking
我应该开始管理那些乐队中的一些。
I should start managing some of those bands.
Jonathan在房♥间的前面的拉屎啦!
And Jonathan shit in the front room here!
The dead boys. Talking heads.
The shirts.
朋克不是关于衰败的
Punk isn’t about decay,
它是毁灭,是湮灭
it’s about the apocalypse. It’s about annihilation.
那不行,就让我们跳过世界大战
Nothing works, so let’s skip right to armageddon.
如果世界终结了
If the world is ending,
你也就不需要虚伪假装了
you might as well do away with pretense
就能说出你所想
and say what you think.
毫无保留的性♥爱♥!
Uncensored sex!
还有毒品!
And drugs!
还有暴♥力♥!
And violence!
就是这一切
Just everything.
颓废堕落现在听起来不错
Decadent sounds great right now,
比起那些发生在现实世界里的事情
compared to what’s happening in the real world.
耶!
Yeah!
♪ I don’t need anyoneDead Boys的《Sonic Reducer》
[Dead Boys’ Sonic Reducer]
♪ don’t need no mom and dad ♪
来嘛,Genya,他们很有魅力的
Come on, Genya, they’re charming!
Hilly,他们是搞朋克的,而且他们很有魅力吗?
Hilly, they’re punk, and they’re charming?
♪ I got some news for you
我要你生产他们的魅力,我认为他们很特别
I want you to produce them, I think they’re special.
♪ I got my devil machine
♪ got my electronic dream
♪ sonic reducer, ain’t no loser ♪
♪ Sonic reducer, ain’t no loser ♪
我一直在办公室等你!
I’ve been waiting for you in the office!
再给我一点时间,lisa
In a minute, Lisa.
♪ People out on the streets
♪ they don’t know who I am
♪ I watch them from my room
Kristal夫人!
Mrs. Kristal!
哦,merv!
Oh, Merv!
见到你真高兴
So good to see you!
妈妈,欢迎来到CBGB
Mother, welcome to CBGB.
Hillel.
嗯,听着,我要喝一杯
Uh, listen, I need a drink.
算你的
On the house!
另类的格伦利物威士忌
Glenlivet with a twist.
马上来。好的
Coming right up. Okay.
我们没格伦利物威士忌
We don’t have any glenlivet.
我们会搞定的,去和lisa谈谈
We’ll take care of it, go talk to Lisa.
来这里,Kristal夫人
Come this way, Mrs. Kristal.
在这里我有个雅座给你
I have a special spot for you right over here.
对不起!请让让!
Excuse me! Watch your backs!
这是你花的
This is what you’re spending.
这是你挣的
This is what you’re making.
我要回去了
I have to get back out there.
让她继续,Hilly
Give her a minute, hilly.
你花的太多了
You’re spending too much.
你没钱亲自运转一个乐队
You cannot afford to personally take on a band.
关于这个,我同意她说的
I agree with Lisa on this.
哦,这是关于the dead boys的
Oh, this is about the dead boys.
是- 在我们扩大经营之前
Ye– before we branch out,
我们要让我们的主营业务上正轨
we need to get our primary business in order.
我们要有合适的卖♥♥主协议
And we need to put proper vendor agreements in place.
我们要有结算周期
We need to have billing cycles.
看看这里,好吗?
Look here, okay?
这是你在厕纸上花的钱
This is what you’re spending on toilet paper.
我才不信
I don’t believe that.
你从熟食店买♥♥的呀,还买♥♥了很多!
You’re getting it from the deli, a lot of it!
如果你批发的话,你就能以很低的价格买♥♥到
If you buy it in bulk, you can get it for a fraction of the price.
这是你在啤酒上花的
This is what you’re spending on beer.
这是你总共在吧台上赚的
This is what you are bringing in on the bar in general.
诶,太多人免费喝酒了!
Hey, too many customers are drinking for free!
胡扯。Hilly,别说了!
This is bullshit. Hilly, cut it out!
为什么我们在谈论厕纸?
Why are we talking about toilet paper?!
Genya Ravan[美国摇滚女歌♥手和制♥作♥人]在外面等我
I have Genya Ravan out there
准备出the dead boys的专辑呢!
ready to produce the dead boys album!
你在浪费我的时间
You’re wasting my time!
好吧
Fine.
该死的,hilly.
Goddamn it, hilly.
这真棒
This is quite good!
喜力辣酱汤,是吧?
Hilly’s chili, huh?
据说Stiv Bators
Word is, Stiv Bators
对着那个辣酱汤打手♥枪♥
jerks off in that chili.
我嘴巴尝过更糟的呢
I’ve had worse in my mouth.
一切都好吗,妈妈?
Everything okay, mother?
好吃!
Delicious!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
试着点烟
Trying to light a cigarette.
你不应该抽烟
You shouldn’t smoke.
那玩意会杀了你的
That shit’ll kill ya.
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
你知道的,你♥爸♥
You know, your old man
不真是这么坏的人的
is really not such a bad guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!