[异口同声]今天天气怎样?
Yeah, yeah. Ah, come on. You can do better than that.
哦 得了吧 看来得再自然点
[Wash ] You know, Frenchy is the real boss of Bottleneck.
Frenchy可是Bottleneck真真的老板
Oh, well, always like to know who’s boss. You’ll find out.
哦 看来都愿意和老板结交 你会结交的
Come on, everybody. Have a drink on Callahan’s pants.
来吧大伙儿 为Callahan的裤子干一杯
Mr Destry, before we start drinking…
Destry先生 在喝之前…
I think you and me ought to come to an understanding.
我想咱俩之间应该达成谅解
Well, I’m all for folks understanding each other.
当然 我愿意和所有人达成谅解
That’s a mighty fine idea, Mr Kent. I’m glad you agree with me.
Kent先生 这是个好主意 很高兴你同意我的观点
So I’ll start by telling you that I have a–
那我就告诉你 我…
very peculiar hobby.
有一些特殊的癖好
Uh-huh. So have I.
嗯哼 我也有
Mine’s, uh, carving napkin rings. What’s yours?
我喜欢雕餐巾环 你呢?
Mine’s collecting deputy sheriff’s guns.
我喜欢搜集副警长的枪
Whenever I meet a new deputy, I always ask him for his gun.
每当我遇到一位新的副警长 我总是向他要他的枪
And I ask him real nice.
让他能满足我的心愿
Well, I’m sorry, Mr Kent.
哦对不起Kent先生
I’m afraid this here is one gun your collection’s gonna be minus.
这一次恐怕你不能得偿所愿了
You mean I’m gonna have to take it? If you can.
你意思是我亲自动手了? 如果可以的话
Now hold on, hold on. Don’t get excited here.
平静一下 平静一下 别太激动了
I was just tryin’ to tell ya that I ain’t got any guns.
我只是想跟你说我没带枪
See, if I woulda had a gun there…
你看 我如果带了枪…
why, one of us might have got hurt, and it might have been me.
咱俩就有一人要受伤 那也许就是我
I wouldn’t like that. Would I?
我可不想那样 是不是?
Tweet-tweet! I’m a canary. Where’s my cage?
啾啾 我是一只金丝雀 我的笼子在哪儿呢?
It’s gettin’ sunny. Where’s my parasol?
太晒了 我的阳伞在哪呢?
Folks, seems like we got a deputy that knows what’s good for him.
乡亲们 看来我们来了位不带枪的副警长
If he don’t carry a gun, he can’t get into any trouble.
不带枪 就什么事也搞不定
And if anybody picks on you, you come to Uncle.
如果有人找你麻烦 你就来找大叔
I’ll remember that, Mr Kent. [ Laughing ]
我知道了 Kent先生
What’ll you have, Destry?
Destry 要点什么?
Milk? Yeah, I think I will.
牛奶? 好吧 就牛奶
I can see now how you cleaned up Tombstone.
我知道你怎么收拾墓碑镇了
You can start right here.
你就从这里开始吧
And don’t forget the corners.
记着把那些角落也打扫干净
Hey, you!
嘿 你
Gimme those pants. And from now on, you leave my husband alone.
把裤子还我 从现在开始 离我老公远点
I don’t want your husband, Mrs Callahan.
我可不想要你老公 Callahan夫人
All I want is his money.
我只要他的钱
And his pants. And how’d you get ’em?
还有他的裤子 你是怎么得到的?
By makin’ eyes at him while you cheat, you– you gilded lily, you.
你就是个狐狸精
But Mrs Callahan, you know that he would rather be cheated by me…
哦 Callahan夫人 他宁可让我骗 也…
than married to you.
胜过和你呆在一起
What’d you say? You heard me.
你再说一遍 我已经说过了
That’s what I thought ya said.
我让你再说
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Cowboy!
牛仔
Ride ’em, cowboy!
像牛仔一样骑上去
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Hang on and get her scalp, Frenchy!
揪住她的头发 使劲Frenchy
Frenchy!
Frenchy
Ride ’em, cowboy!
像牛仔一样骑上去
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Frenchy!
Frenchy
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
Scratch him! Scratch him!
抓他 抓他
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy
That thing will go off!
行啦 别闹啦
Look, will ya wait? Go, Frenchy!
停手吧 算啦Frenchy!
Wait. Will ya just Come on, Frenchy!
等等 咱们还是… 加油Frenchy
Hey, Uncle!
嘿 大伯!
Ride ’em, cowboy!
像牛仔一样骑上去
Get him, Frenchy! Ride ’em, cowboy!
收拾他 Frenchy! 像牛仔一样骑上去
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy!
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy!
Hey, can’t we talk this over?
嘿 我们还是最好谈谈
Come on, Frenchy!
加油Frenchy!
Used to play one of them.
这琴还能弹呢
Aw, now– Now wait a minute, lady.
哦 咱们休战一分钟吧女士
Don’t you call me a lady!
不许你叫我女士
Oh– Oh, now, now.
哦 哦 别 别这样
Oh, now, you wouldn’t Come on, Frenchy!
哦 你看… 加油Frenchy!
Oh, you must be plum tuckered out.
哦 看你这跤摔的
My mistake. Get out before I kill ya.
是我不对 赶紧给我滚出去
You mean you haven’t been tryin’? Get out!
你意思不想谈谈? 滚出去!
All right, all right, I’m leavin’.
好吧 好吧 我走
You sure have a knack of makin’ a stranger feel right at home, ma’am.
看来我还是离开比较好
Nice knowin’ ya.
祝午安
Who’s buyin’ me a drink?
有谁要请Frenchy喝一杯?
[ Cheering ] ♪ Gotta gal, gotta gal with a Frenchy walk ♪
♪ Gotta gal, gotta gal with a Frenchy walk ♪
♪ Gotta gal, gotta gal with a Frenchy talk ♪
♪ Gotta gal, gotta gal with a Frenchy talk ♪
♪ Goin’ to France tonight ’cause you’re my pal
♪ Goin’ to France tonight ’cause you’re my pal ♪
♪ Keep away from the old corral N’
♪ Keep away from the old corral N’
Who’s boss of Bottleneck?
谁是Bottleneck的老板
[All Cheering] Frenchy!
Frenchy!
I never thought I’d live to see the day…
我可从来没想到有今天…
that Tom Destry’s son would be the laughing stock of the whole town.
Tom Destry的儿子成了全镇人的笑柄
Look that bad?
有那么严重吗
You won’t be able to stick your nose out of a door without everybody hootin’ at ya.
你难道对大家的议论充耳不闻
Well, them that wants to hoot, let ’em hoot. You won’t be hearin’ it.
就让他们去说好了 你难道无所谓
I told Mrs Callahan you won’t be needin’ this room.
我给Callahan夫人说你不用这房♥子了
You’re leaving on the next coach.
你就乘下一班驿车走吧
I sort of like it here, Wash.
我已经有点喜欢这里了Wash
How you gonna face anybody after what you took from Kent and Frenchy?
你刚才和Kent和Frenchy已经那样了 还有什么脸面见大家啊?
What did you expect me to do?
那你希望我应该怎样?
I expected you to be like your pa; come in a-blastin’ behind shootin’ irons.
我期望你像你老爸那样 该出手时就出手
And what happened? You didn’t have any. Why?
可你呢? 不知道你是怎么搞的?
I don’t believe in ’em. Huh? You did the last time I heard about ya.
我认为用枪没法解决问题 你这话最好是最后一次让我听到
What in thunder’s come over ya since then?
不用枪 那你怎么解决问题
Well, Wash–
嗯 Wash
My pa had these on that day down in Tombstone…
我父亲就是因为这个死在了墓碑镇
but he got shot in the back.
被人从后面打冷枪
Didn’t seem to do him much good, did they?
看起来不像是大丈夫之举
That’s one reason I don’t believe in ’em.
这也就是我认为枪不解决问题的原因
What in tarnation “do” ya believe in?
那你到底相信什么?
Law and order. Without guns?
法制 不用枪?
Without ’em.
不用枪
Well, if that don’t beat all let go.
那样的话什么都管不住
Oh, Tom.
哦Tom
The reason they made me sheriff here is because I was the town drunk.
他们选我做警长就因为我是酒鬼
They wanted someone they could kick around, someone who wouldn’t ask questions.
这样他们就可以为所欲为
But I was aimin’ to fool ’em, do things right, sendin’ for you.
可我哄了他们 指派你做我的助手
And now… you fooled me.
看现在 你却哄了我
Well, you “will” fool ’em, Wash.
你会哄住他们的 Wash.
We’ll fool ’em together.
咱们来一起哄他们
The only way to do that is fill ’em full of lead. No, no.
现在只能是把他们统统都收拾掉 不 不
What for’?
我们还不至于此
You shoot it out with ’em and for some reason or other, I don’t know why…
你这样收拾他们 倒是让他们…
they get to look like heroes.
看起来成了英雄
But you put ’em behind bars and they’ll look little and cheap…
即使你关几个人
the way they oughta look.
对他们来说无所谓
And it serves as a warnin’ for the rest of’em to keep away.
根本起不到警示的作用
Oh, that won’t work here in Bottleneck.
那我们就束手无策了
You go on home…
你回你的家…
and I’ll go back to bein’ the town drunk.
我喝我的酒
That’s all I’m good for. Now, you’re not goin’ back to bein’ the town drunk…
我就好这一口 你不能回去继续酗酒了…
and I’m gonna stay here and do this job I come for.
而我还要在这里继续我的工作
My pa did it the old way, and I’m gonna do it a new way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!