在这儿呀
There you are.
Cor, you’ve… a bit of a tangle here, Lil.
莉莉 你的头发有点乱呢
Cor, you’ve… a bit of a tangle here, Lil.
莉莉 你的头发有点乱呢
亲爱的 怎么了?
What is it, love?
Hey.
是不是需要什么?
Do you want something?
我想见查理
I want to see Charlie.
亲爱的你看看我 我就是查理
You’re looking at him, love.
I am Charlie.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
好 要不然…
All right, love. Um…
出去散步好吗?呼吸新鲜空气?
Why don’t we, erm, go for a walk, eh? Get a bit of air?
别碰我
Eh?
Get off me.
让我自己静一静
Leave me alone.
路克的帽子真漂亮
That’s a very snazzy hat Luke’s wearing.
是帕米拉买♥♥给他的
Pamela bought it for him.
为什么她要买♥♥东西送他?
Why is she buying him presents?

Mum.
我希望自己能扭转一切 但是没办法
I wish I could change what’s happened but I can’t.
我也知道你不好受 但…
I know you’re hurting, but…
我只想跟你共度美好的一天
I just want to have a nice day with you.
外婆 帮我推推好吗?
Grandma, can you push me?
又来呀?好啊
I can. Yes.
为什么你跟外公没有一起住了?
Why aren’t you living with grandpa any more?
Um…
你还记得…
Remember when
奥斯卡弄坏你新的变形金刚
Oscar broke your new Transformer and you said you never wanted
你说自己不想再跟他说话了吗?
– to speak to him again? – Yeah.
记得
Well, that’s sort of what’s happened with me and grandpa.
我跟外公的情况有点类似那样
记得
Well, that’s sort of what’s happened with me and grandpa.
我跟外公的情况有点类似那样
那只要他买♥♥新的变形金刚给你
So, you’ll come back if he buys you a new Transformer?
我跟外公的情况有点类似那样
那只要他买♥♥新的变形金刚给你
So, you’ll come back if he buys you a new Transformer?
你就会回家?
那只要他买♥♥新的变形金刚给你
So, you’ll come back if he buys you a new Transformer?
你就会回家?
可能吧…
Maybe.
You’re not going to leave me out here in the…
杰尔…
Gerald, Gerald, Gerald. Come in here.
进来吧 不 到客厅去
No, no, let’s go in here.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, one sec. One sec.
等一下
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, one sec. One sec.
等一下
你最爱的曲子
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
帮你暖身
Warming you up.
不用啦
Don’t worry about that.
我早就准备好啰
I’m armed and dangerous.
只要三十分钟就行了
Thirty minutes and I’ll be good to go.
我十分钟就帮你搞定
I’ll get you there in ten.
Yeah.
Oh.
Ahh.
杰尔?
Gerald?
杰尔?
Gerald?
杰尔?
Gerald!
你没事吧?
– You all right? – I’m fine.
我没事
But I don’t think Gerald is.
但我想杰尔不太对劲
我没事
But I don’t think Gerald is.
但我想杰尔不太对劲
(杰尔浩特布瑞斯威特) 他很讨人喜欢
He was a lovely fella.
又幽默 又亲切
Funny, kind…
尤其是下面那根…
– Hung like a… – Please.
够了 太详细了
Too much information.
没想到你会拿往生者开玩笑
I can’t believe you’re laughing about him, poor man.
珊卓拉 杰尔是挂着笑容过世的
Gerald clocked-off with a smile on his face, Sandra.
这样还不够好吗?
That’s all any of us can hope for.
难道你…一点都不怕死?
Aren’t you scared of dying?
有什么好怕的?
What’s there to be frightened of?
因为…这样就结束了
Well, the fact that…
that that’s it.
马克吐温说得好
As Mark Twain said,
「出世以前 我死了好几十亿年
I was dead for billions of years before I was born and had not suffered
对我来说毫无不便」
the slightest inconvenience from it.
慢、慢、快、快、慢
Slow, slow,
quick, quick, slow,
脚并拢 停
side together.
慢、慢、快、快、慢
Slow, slow,
quick, quick, slow,
脚并拢 停
side together.
可以吗?大家都看清楚了?
Okay, has everyone got that? Yeah? All right, find a partner.
很好 自己找个伴
可以吗?大家都看清楚了?
Okay, has everyone got that? Yeah? All right, find a partner.
很好 自己找个伴
查理?
Oh, um, Charlie.
可以请你…你知道吧?
Can… You know it, don’t you? Can you be with Sandra, please?
请你跟珊卓拉一组好吗?
可以请你…你知道吧?
Can… You know it, don’t you? Can you be with Sandra, please?
请你跟珊卓拉一组好吗?
谢谢 札克
Yep, thank you.
请下音乐
Zach, music.
五、六、七、八
Five, six, seven, eight.
很好 转圈…
Okay, turn, turn.
很好 一起来
Slow, side, together.

Yep.
呃…
Uh, look,
听着 我…
I know this goes against every instinct,
我知道这么说不太合理
听着 我…
I know this goes against every instinct,
我知道这么说不太合理
但你可不可以…
but, er, it might help if you…
我知道这么说不太合理
但你可不可以…
but, er, it might help if you…
让我带舞?
let me lead?
好 当然
– Yes, I would. – All right. Yeah?
可以吗?
– Yes. – Yeah?
可以
可以吗?
– Yes. – Yeah?
可以吗?
– Yes. – Yeah?
真的?
可以吗?
– Yes. – Yeah?
真的?
Hands higher.
好了
There, we made it.
我们成功了
好了
There, we made it.
我们成功了
是啊
Yes.
很好
Great, lovely, everyone.
同学们 麻烦过来我这里
大家都很棒
Can you make your way up here, class?
同学们 麻烦过来我这里
同学们 麻烦过来我这里
在开始下一支舞之前
Before we go onto the next dance,
贾姬有个好点子
Jackie has come up with a rather fun idea
让我们能在这个冬天好好自我挑战
of how we can challenge ourselves this winter.
我不要再用平底雪橇滑下国会山庄了
I’m not tobogganing down Parliament Hill again.
你真没骨气
You’re just a sore loser.
整个冬天
Throughout the winter, every seven minutes,
每七分钟就有一名长者冻死
an elderly person dies from cold.
英国老年协会打算改善这种状况
Now Age UK are trying to change that
现在正为新的活动「散播温暖」募款
by raising funds for their new campaign called, “Spread the Warmth.”
我想现在已经不流行冰桶挑战了
I think we’re probably passed our ice bucket challenge days,
不过每个人都还是能略尽棉力
but one thing we all can do is shake a leg or two.
我们何不在大街上跳一场舞
So how about we put on a dance performance in public,
向路人要求乐捐呢?
and pass the hat around?
好极了
Oh, yes.
你想跳什么舞?
What dance were you thinking?
各种舞都来一点如何?
Well, how about a bit of everything?
好耶 类似混搭
Yeah, like a mash-up.
谁想加入?
So who’s gonna join us?
我!
I am.
来嘛 反正是圣诞节
– Oh, come on, it’s Christmas. – Come on!
来嘛 很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!