Check, check, check!
都检查过了
可以出发了
Then we’re good to go.
都检查过了
可以出发了
Then we’re good to go.
我来启动马达
I’ll start her up.
查理 听起来不错哦
– She’s sounding good, Charlie. – Yeah.
是啊
查理 听起来不错哦
– She’s sounding good, Charlie. – Yeah.
是啊
那是什么?
What’s that?
软管夹
Jubilee clip.
哪里来的?
Where from?
呃…该死!
Oh, bollocks.
熄火!可恶
Stop! Stop! Oh!
该死
Flipping hell!
快熄火
– Turn it off. – I’m trying.
我在快了
快熄火
– Turn it off. – I’m trying.
我在快了
喂?
Hello?
查理 我是碧芙
Charlie? It’s Bif.
方便说话吗?
Is now a good time?
呃…
Uh, couldn’t be better.
当然可以
呃…
Uh, couldn’t be better.
当然可以
有个小偷把我的皮包拿走了
Some chancer took a fancy to my handbag.
可以请你把备份钥匙送到我家吗?
Would you be a love and drop off my spare keys?
好 我立刻过去
Yeah, I’ll be there right away.
特鲁 谢谢你
Thank you, Pru.
我真该办支手♥机♥才对
I really must get around to buying one of these.
何必呢?反正你老爱当伸手牌
Why, when you can just borrow other people’s.
你有看到他的长相吗?
Did you get a good look at him?
没有
No.
等我追到路上 他早就不见踪影了
By the time I made it to the top of the hill, I was seeing double.
够了就喊停
Say when.
唉唷 停 停
Woo-hoo-hoo! When! When! When!
可惜丢了皮包
Shame about the bag, though. I got it in Italy years ago.
那是几年前在意大利买♥♥的呢
可惜丢了皮包
Shame about the bag, though. I got it in Italy years ago.
那是几年前在意大利买♥♥的呢
Hmm.
那是几年前在意大利买♥♥的呢
Hmm.
干什么?
What’s that for?
聊表心意吧
Oh, it’s to cover your pension.
查理 拿回去 -碧芙 收下吧
– Put it away, Charlie. – Oh, Bif.
不行
– Please, please. – No, come on.
我的公交车卡和几包肠胃药也丢了
I lost my bus pass and a couple of sachets of laxatives.
是哦
All right.
不知道小偷拿那些东西去干什么
Does make you wonder why they go to all that bother, though.
便秘是很痛苦的
Well, constipation. It’s a terrible thing.
到了 太太 你没事吧?
Right, we’re here, love. You all right?
没事
Yes.
总共37英镑50便士
That’ll be £37.50.

Right.
不用找了
Keep a pound for yourself.
我真该跟你收开瓶费的
I should really charge you corkage, you know.
可以帮我把行李搬到楼上吗?
Would you be so kind as to carry my bags up to the door?
太太 我是出租车司机 不是门房♥
Do me a favour, darling, I’m a cab driver, not a footman.
Please.
谢谢 借过
Thank you, excuse me.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
可以麻烦你临走前
Any chance you could fix the front window lock for me before you go?
帮我修修前面窗户的锁吗?
可以麻烦你临走前
Any chance you could fix the front window lock for me before you go?
帮我修修前面窗户的锁吗?
别修比较好
– I’d leave it. – Why?
为什么?
With a bit of luck, somebody might climb in and take the lot.
说不定有人想爬进来偷东西啊
为什么?
With a bit of luck, somebody might climb in and take the lot.
说不定有人想爬进来偷东西啊
让开
伊丽莎白?我是珊卓拉
Elizabeth, it’s Sandra.
珊卓拉?
Sandra! What a lovely surp… What are you doing here?
真没想到 你怎么会来?
珊卓拉?
Sandra! What a lovely surp… What are you doing here?
珊卓拉?
Sandra! What a lovely surp… What are you doing here?
我老公跟帕米拉哈维偷♥情♥
Mike’s been having an affair with Pamela Harper so I’ve left him.
所以我离他而去
I tried calling your landline, but apparently, you’ve changed your number.
我试过打到你家 但你好像换号♥码了
所以我离他而去
I tried calling your landline, but apparently, you’ve changed your number.
我试过打到你家 但你好像换号♥码了
好几年前就换了
– Years ago. – You might have let me know.
你应该告诉我一声
I expect it’s been cut off anyway, now.
反正现在也被断话了吧
你应该告诉我一声
I expect it’s been cut off anyway, now.
你应该告诉我一声
I expect it’s been cut off anyway, now.
可能是你把电♥话♥给埋了
Or perhaps you’ve buried it.
现在家里肯定闹得鸡飞狗跳
I can only imagine what everyone is saying back home.
我当然知道我们已经过了蜜月期
Now I know we weren’t exactly in our honeymoon period,
但我以为他的性♥欲♥会随着年纪衰退
but I just imagined his libido had naturally declined with age,
想不到他们已经背着我乱搞五年了
but it turns out he’s been bonking her behind my back
老天
– for over five years. – Oh.
我到底有哪一点比不上她?
I mean, what has she got that I haven’t got?
珊卓拉 她是情妇 引人遐想啊
She’s a mistress, Sandra.
什么遐想 他们乱搞已经是事实了
– It’s a fantasy. – It’s not a bloo… This is bloody real.
你不给我来杯酒吗?
Aren’t you going to offer me a drink?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我看看 你要…
Um, well,
蜜桃白兰地还是义式白兰地?
I’ve got
随便都可以
– Peach brandy or grappa? – Yes, please.
这样应该就不会有人闯空门了
Well, that should stop anybody rummaging in your drawers.
太谢谢你了
I should be so lucky.
你好
– Hello. – Charlie,
查理 这位是我妹妹珊卓拉
this is my little sister, Sandra.
幸会
Oh, it’s nice to meet you.
我是艾伯特夫人
– Lady Abbott. – Oh.
哦…幸会
Honoured even.
那么…
All right, well, uh,
你们似乎打算好好叙旧
sounds like you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
我们星期四见吧?
Uh, I’ll see you on Thursday, dear, all right?
告辞
Bye.
艾伯特夫人?
Lady Abbott?
我知道你现在不好受
I know it doesn’t feel like it at the moment,
但是塞翁失马焉知非福
but this could be the best thing that ever happened to you.
说不定你终于能走出麦可的阴影了
A chance to finally step out from Mike’s shadow.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
不好意思
Excuse me.
可以给我汤匙或叉子吗?
Do you have, er, spoons or forks,
任何类似刀叉的东西?
anything that resembles actual cutlery here?
再来一瓶酒
Another one of those.
我总觉得他蛮横又专♥制♥
I always found him overbearing, smug and self-important.
典型的小人物症候群
Classic case of small-man syndrome.
我老公的那根可不小!
My husband doesn’t have a small penis.
珊卓拉 我不是在说他的男性特征
I wasn’t actually referring to his genitalia, Sandra.
我只是纳闷他个头那么小
I just wondered why a man of his size
当初怎么进得了警♥察♥厅
got into the police force in the first place.
几年前曾经取消身高限制
There was a minimum height amnesty for a couple of years.
你跟敌人同床共枕就是不对
That still doesn’t excuse you from sleeping with the enemy.
我们之所以参加格林汉姆反核抗争
The whole point of us going to Greenham Common
就是为了让女人们团结起来
was to stand side by side in female solidarity.
但他才隔着篱笆看你一眼
You dropped your knickers at the first suggestive glance through the fence.
你就弃械投降了
Mike was only doing his job.
麦可只是善尽职守
你就弃械投降了
Mike was only doing his job.
保卫核武算什么职守?
Guarding a bloody nuclear weapon.
当时冷战气氛紧绷
It was the height of the Cold War, people were scared
社会人心惶惶 拥核武以自保
and they had every right to believe that they needed a nuclear deterrent.
也没什么不对
社会人心惶惶 拥核武以自保
and they had every right to believe that they needed a nuclear deterrent.
也没什么不对
胡说八道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!