Yes.
来嘛
踊跃一点
Come on.
来嘛
踊跃一点
Come on.
太好了
踊跃一点
Come on.
太好了
来嘛
珊卓拉 你有看过中♥央♥暖气账单吗?
Sandra, have you actually ever seen a central heating bill?
别对我晓以大义
Don’t be so patronising.
我愿意慷慨解囊
I would happily make a generous donation.
但别叫我在大家面前丢脸
I do not want to embarrass myself in public.
年纪增长的好处之一
Surely one of the perks of being old is it doesn’t matter any more.
不就是丢掉面子的包袱吗?
Well, it does to me.
我办不到
不就是丢掉面子的包袱吗?
Well, it does to me.
我办不到
珊卓拉 怕死是一回事
You know, it’s one thing being scared of dying, Sandra,
但担惊受怕的活着又是另一回事了
it’s a whole different matter being scared of living.
好 就快好啰
That’s it. Nearly there.
好…亲爱的 可以了
All right. Oh, there we go, love.
你在做什么?
What’re you doing?
跟你一起用餐
Having tea with you. Same as every Thursday.
每个星期四都是这样呀
跟你一起用餐
Having tea with you. Same as every Thursday.
每个星期四都是这样呀
来吧
Here you are.
这是你的最爱 是鸡肉呀
It’s your favourite, love. It’s chicken.
是鸡肉…
Well, it was chicken.
不 不要紧 莉莉 没关系
Oh, it’s all right, Lilly,
亲爱的 放轻松
it’s okay, love. Calm down, love.
莉莉 没关系
It’s all right, it’s all right, it’s all right, Lilly. It’s all right.
没事了…
– It’s all right. It’s your husband. – Lilly.
莉莉
没事了…
– It’s all right. It’s your husband. – Lilly.
没事了…
– It’s all right. It’s your husband. – Lilly.
是你的丈夫查理哦
It’s Charlie.
骗子
Liar!
莉莉 没事了
It’s all right. It’s all right, Lilly.
你好
Hiya!
你好
Hello.
看来今天你还没踏出家门
I take it you’ve not seen daylight today?
只是在收发重要的电子邮件而已
I’ve just been checking up on some important emails.
你是指虚拟世界的掩护吧
Virtual curtain twitching, you mean.
你只不过是拒绝使用社群媒体罢了
Just because you choose not to do social media…
你这么喜欢偷♥窥♥别人的生活
How do you expect to take control of your life
又怎能好好控制自己的人生呢?
when you’re so obsessed with everyone else’s?
出去骑脚踏车怎么样?
Why don’t you take the bike out? Go for a ride?
去骑个一圈
Get some fresh air.
呼吸新鲜空气
I can think of easier ways to kill myself.
要自杀不必那么麻烦
呼吸新鲜空气
I can think of easier ways to kill myself.
要自杀不必那么麻烦
看得出来
Clearly.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
舞步要变了
好 停!
Okay, stop, stop, stop! This really is a mash-up.
真是一团混乱
All right, look, don’t get disheartened.
听着 千万别灰心
真是一团混乱
All right, look, don’t get disheartened.
听着 千万别灰心
我们一定会成功的
We will get there.
是啊 如果我没心肌梗塞的话
Yeah, if I don’t have a coronary first.
请大家回家后一定要练习
But you must practise these steps at home. It’s the only way we’re gonna remember.
这是熟记舞步的唯一方法
请大家回家后一定要练习
But you must practise these steps at home. It’s the only way we’re gonna remember.
这是熟记舞步的唯一方法
我连自己是谁都搞不清了
I can’t even remember my own name.
这是熟记舞步的唯一方法
我连自己是谁都搞不清了
I can’t even remember my own name.
好吗?准备再来一次了吗?
Okay, are we ready to go again?

– Yes. – Yeah.
很好 札克 下音乐
Okay. Zach, music.
你在搞什么?
What the hell have you done?
打扫房♥子呀
Tidied up.
这不是害我找不到东西吗?
Well, how am I supposed to find anything now?
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
这些食物全都过期很久了
All this food is way past its sell-by date.
别告诉我你相信有效日期那一套
Please don’t tell me you subscribe to the “Best Before” conspiracy?
等你肉毒杆菌中毒就不会这样说了
You won’t be saying that when you’re struck down with botulism.
有效期限 19日…天啊
“Best before 19…”
Oh, blimey.
左脚向后 两脚并拢 右脚向前才对
It’s left foot back, feet together, right foot forward, feet together.
Argh.
因为你放错脚 所以才会重心不稳
You’re losing your balance because you’re setting off on the wrong foot.
舒服地躺在沙发上说当然简单
Easy for you to say from the comfort of the sofa.
我只是想帮忙
– Just trying to help. – Well, don’t!
不必了
我只是想帮忙
– Just trying to help. – Well, don’t!
不必了
查理 你好
Hi, Charlie.
她在起居室里
She’s in the day room.
其实我是来找你的
– Oh, I’ve come to see you, actually. – Oh.

其实我是来找你的
– Oh, I’ve come to see you, actually. – Oh.

查理 大多时候她都很安详
Charlie, most of the time, she’s in a comfortable routine.
我希望她可以一直保持这样
Well, then that’s the way I want her to be all the time.
我…一直在想…
Uh, I’ve been thinking, um…
也许我不再来访…
Maybe it’s better for Lilly if I, er…
对莉莉而言比较好
don’t come any more.
这是一件坏事吗?
Is that a bad idea?
这种事没有所谓的对错
There’s no right or wrong in these situations.
查理 为了她 你连房♥子都卖♥♥了
Look, you sold your house to care for her, Charlie.
你已经仁至义尽
No one could have done anything more.
亲爱的 你好
Hello, love.
Huh.
保重啊
Take care, love.
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
我刚好路过 想说也许…
I was just passing and I thought maybe…
唉唷 希望你可以修修这道门
Oh, wish you’d get this bloody door sorted.
怎么了?
What’s up?
说再见的时候到了
Er, it was time to say goodbye.
查理 我很遗憾
I’m so sorry, Charlie.
谢谢 我也很遗憾
Thanks, uh…
Me too.
你知道吗?
You know, I…
碧芙 我这一辈子都在修理东西
I spent my whole life
fixing things, Bif, you know?
我有一双巧手
Uh…
Pretty good at it.
但是对她…
But there’s nothing…
我却毫无办法…
abs… absolutely nothing,
一点办法…也没有…
nothing I could…
我对她束手无策
I can do to fix… fix her.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你怎么可以这样对我
How dare you do this to me? I hate you so much!
我恨你!
你怎么可以这样对我
How dare you do this to me? I hate you so much!
我恨你!
Aah!
哦 我没听到你进门
Oh, didn’t hear you come in.
才刚进来而已
Just walked in the door. I got us a curry.
我买♥♥了咖哩
才刚进来而已
Just walked in the door. I got us a curry.
我买♥♥了咖哩
今天你的气色不错
You seem more upbeat today.
我的脑袋里一直出现那首恼人的旋律
Oh, I just got this annoying tune going round in my head.
这是你的信
Hmm, this one’s for you.
Hmm.
Oh.
有好消息吗?
More bills.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
离婚协议书
Divorce petition.
你很意外吗?
Well, weren’t you expecting that?
不然你以为会发生什么事?
What did you think was gonna happen?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!