He’ll be taking some of the load off your shoulders.
欢迎上艇。我们都在想…
Welcome aboard. We were all wondering…
中尉
Lieutenant.
– 长官
– Sir.
– 你要通知大家
– You will notify the men…
要在07:00进行一次大检查
…that there will be a showdown inspection at 0700.
– 是,长官
– Yes, sir.
– 中尉
– And, lieutenant…
它将是很严格的
…it will be a bitch.
– 是,长官
– Yes, sir.
– 就这些
– That’s all.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
对他来说,你觉得太突然了
You think I was too abrupt with him.
我做到了一点,看,我救过许多人的命
I made a point of it. See, I’ve saved a lot of lives…
– 我说话的时候,教会他们适应
– …teaching men to jump when I speak.
– 好吧
– All right.
这位年轻的中尉是很随便的类型
The young lieutenant’s a familiar type.
特别是跟手下留情
Popular with the men.
至于我衡量一个军官的脆弱
As for me, I measure an officer’s weakness…
是用他这样的来做标准
…by every man that likes him personally.
明白
I see.
好,我…
Well, I…
我想让你跟沃克中尉住一起
I intended to put you in with Lieutenant Walker.
这个跟我的作风不符合
You can see, sir, that wouldn’t be in line with my methods.

No.
那么,我让你…
All right. I’ll put you in with…
跟瓦斯洛夫先生住一起
…Mr. Vaslov.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我能看看吗?
May I?
– 当然,请随意
– Sure. Go ahead, look around.
– 谢谢
– Thank you.
军官起居舱,我是名古斯中尉。艇长在吗?
Wardroom, this is Lieutenant Mingus. Is the captain there?
– 艇长
– Captain.
– 瓦斯洛夫先生
– Mr. Vaslov.
真了不起,好强大
It’s fascinating. All this power.
– 我以为你迷路了
– I thought you might be lost.
– 我?从来不会
– Me? Never.
我正在探险
I am out exploring.
这是我的爱好
That is my passion.
我是一个闲不住的人
Also, I am a man who loves to walk.
事实上
As a matter of fact…
我必须走动为了避免…
…I must walk in order to prevent the effect of…
那个词怎么说的?
…what is that word?
– 就是那种…
– You know, the…
– 幽闭恐怖症
– Claustrophobia.
对,幽闭恐怖症
Claustrophobia. Yes, yes.
我无法跟你的人发牢骚
A complaint I cannot share with you or your men.
但是我们许多人都喜欢说话还爱发牢骚
But a lot of us like to walk. We can share that much.
不过下一次你要叫上我们的人
Next time, you might ask one of us along.
这样啊,对不起,艇长…
Of course. I am sorry, captain…
如果我有什么地方违规…
…if I have committed some transgression.
我也希望你不反对我对你的潜艇的兴趣
I do hope you do not object to my interest in your boat.
不,尽管问
No. Ask any question you like.
当然,有一点我要问
Well, naturally there is one that I must ask.
既然是核动力…
Since your power source is nuclear…
你要问它在哪里?
You mean, where is it?

Exactly.
– 马丁
– Martin.
– 艇长
– Captain.
这是我们反应舱的指挥官米特甘中尉,这是瓦斯洛夫先生
This is our reactor officer, Lieutenant Mitgang. Mr. Vaslov.
– 中尉
– Lieutenant.
– 你好,瓦斯洛夫先生
– How do you do, Mr. Vaslov?
在你站的地方
You’re standing on it.
马丁
Martin.
它…
It…
它看起来…
It seems almost…
并不可怕
…benevolent.
在这种状态下,是这种感觉
In that state, yes.
限定在一个范围内,控制着,防护着
Confined, controlled, shielded.
但是这是核裂变
But it is nuclear fission.
裂变就要突破限制
And it hates being confined…
比你还想突破
…even more than you do.
至少裂变的限制是单独的
At least it does not have to share its confinement.
– 对不起,我在想…
– I am sorry. I was thinking about…
– 安德森上尉
– Captain Anders.

Yes.
不过别抱怨
But no complaints.
他的能力无用质疑,并没有反映…
And no reflection on his undoubted capabilities…
但是
…but…
对我来说,他不是一个…
To me, he is not a…
不是一个很好的人
Not a very nice man.
我认为神秘感
Chemistry, I suppose.
从来就不是我的长处
Never my best subject.
– 早安
– Good morning.
– 早安,先生
– Morning, sir.
我是琼斯,你是安德森上尉?
I’m Jones. Captain Anders?
沃克中尉?
Lieutenant Walker?
– 长官
– Sir.
– 你好
– How do you do?
早,中尉,我知道你以前有没有在冰上走过
Good morning. I understand you haven’t
been on the ice before, lieutenant.
– 没有,长官
– No, sir.
– 你在哪里服役
– Where were you stationed, captain…
在你被接来之前
…before you were picked up in transit?
亚洲
Asia.
看来你也没有在冰上走过
Then you haven’t been on the ice either.
没有,长官
No, sir.
子弹从这里上去的速度跟从那边下来的速度一样
A bullet goes just as fast up here as it does down there.
不完全一样一点微小的区别,也许…
Not quite. An insignificant difference, perhaps…
但是你会发现M-16操作上的特性
…but I think you’ll find the operational
characteristics of the M-16…
表明了子弹…
…indicate that a bullet will decelerate as much as…
会每秒减速40英尺在这种气候下
…40 feet per second per second faster in these climatic conditions.
这里的空气比重大,你知道的
It’s denser air, you know.
无线电,舰桥,与斑马北极站有联♥系♥吗?
Radio, bridge. Any contact with Zebra?
是的,我们接到了他们间断的信♥号♥♥
Yes. We’re receiving them faintly.
他们在反反复复发送D-S-Y的信♥号♥♥
They’re sending their call signal D-S-Y over and over again.
你能联♥系♥他们?
Can you contact them?
不,长官,他们没有回答
No, sir. They don’t answer us.
信♥号♥♥正在消失,长官
The signal is fading now, sir.
舰桥,导航
Bridge, navigator.
我们已经定位了,艇长。328方位
We got a good fix on them, captain. Bearing 328.
鲍勃,下潜
Dive, Bob.
100英寻
One hundred fathoms.
95,90英寻
Ninety-five fathoms, 90 fathoms.
柯勒正在说海底深度。这是我们的宠物,冰层探测器
Kohler is calling the depths to the
bottom. This is our pet, the ice machine.
从冰上反射回来的回波
Bounces an echo back from the ice above us.
这条线意味着前面有开阔水域,探测器会告诉我们这冰有多厚
This line means there’s open water now.
The stylus will tell how thick the ice is.
艇长,第一块浮冰
First drift block, sir.
– 浮冰
– Iceberg.
– 第二块
– Second drift block.
其实还有很深的水下通道去目的地但是我还是想在这里穿一条路
There is a deep-water entrance to the
barrier, but I’ll try to squeeze past here.
这里的水域很狭窄,要挤过去但是可以节省时间
The water is shallow and it’s gonna be
a tight squeeze, but it will save time.
– 声纳
– Sonar.
– 前方安全,长官
– All clear ahead, sir.
声纳会告诉我们前后情况
Sonar tells us what’s ahead and what’s behind us.
– 浮冰
– Drift block.
– 65英寻
– Sixty-five fathoms.
– 又一块浮冰
– Another drift block.
– 70英寻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!