– A nomination.
为什么?
Why?
他是唯一我们不知道的人
He’s the only one that none of us know.
他太完美了, 在被运输途中被选中了
He’s too perfect. Picked up in transit, dropped out of the skies…
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
鲍里斯,直升机上有人知道或者认出安德森上尉吗?
Boris, did anyone at the helicopter base
know or recognize Captain Anders?
– 没有,但他有命令
– No, but he had orders.
– 他有安德森上尉的命令
– He had Captain Anders’ orders…
但他是安德森上尉,要么说谎,真安德森不知死在哪了?
…but is he Captain Anders, or is
Captain Anders lying dead somewhere?
– 我已经站在对立面了
– I’ve done the same to the other side.
– 你同意这个?
– You go along with this?
我不喜欢安德森上尉,所有我让自己失去自我
Please. I do not like Captain Anders,
so I disqualify myself.
艇长,当你浮上水面后,你可以无线电发送信息检查他的真实性
Captain, when you surface, you can
radio to check on his authenticity.
很好,我要检查安德森上尉
Very well. I’ll check on Captain Anders…
– 和瓦斯洛夫先生还有你
…and Mr. Vaslov and you.
– 我已经为瓦斯洛夫先生保证了
– I’ve already vouched for Mr. Vaslov.
– 至于我,你可以排除我
– As for me, you can eliminate me.
– 为什么?
– Why?
你肯定,被一个逻辑谬论迷惑
You must, by a logical absurdity.
你忘了吗?我负责这次行动
Have you forgotten? I’m in charge of this operation.
什么都不能进入我的头脑
Never entered my mind.
你最好再看看你的命令
Then you’d better look again
at your orders.
我很镇静,因为你做了所有需要做的事情
I haven’t labored the point so far because
you’ve done all that’s been required.
但这使命的主要目标是让我去斑马北极站
But the primary objective of this mission
is to get me to Ice Station Zebra.
那些来自海军头头的命令,是从总统给他的
Those orders come from chief of naval
operations, to him from the president.
在我们深入之前,我建议你让我去那里
So before we go any further, I suggest that you get me there.
把另一个鱼雷放在发射管上
爆♥炸♥在冰块上的孔,然后让我去那里
Put another torpedo up the spout, blow a hole in the ice and get me there!
我的一个人死了
One of my men is dead.
三个人受重伤,我的艇几乎就毁了
Three badly hurt, and my ship nearly wiped out.
现在你再看看那些命令
Now, you take another look at those orders.
我在指挥这个潜艇
I’m in command of this submarine…
我不会把另一个鱼雷放在那发射管上
…and I’m not sticking another torpedo up that spout…
或者再冒险或者再行动直到我知道…
…or taking another chance or making
another move until I know exactly…
我们要做什么以及为什么要做
…what we’re doing and why.
艇长,控制舱,我们找到一块合适的,我们在薄冰下面
Captain, control. We’ve hit a lead. We’re under thin ice.
那会引起理论问题的是不是,艇长?
Well, that does make the problem academic, doesn’t it, captain?
薄冰
Thin ice.
薄冰
Thin ice.
三英尺
Three feet.
两英尺
Two feet.
三英尺
Three feet.
薄冰,三英尺
Thin ice. Three feet.
两英尺
Two feet.
三英尺
Three feet.
薄冰
Thin ice.
– 薄冰
– Thin ice.
– 让她上浮
– Take her up.
三英尺
Three feet.
三英尺
Three feet.
两英尺
Two feet.
舰桥,无线电。我们跟斑马北极站联♥系♥
Bridge, radio. We have contact with Zebra.
艇长已下指令
Captain has the word.
我们有他们的方位
We have their bearings.
– 他们看见我们的火箭吗?
– Did they see our rocket?
– 不知道,长官
– No acknowledgment, sir.
你们在双向联♥系♥吗?
Are you in two-way contact?
不,长官,我们不能让他们认出我们的信♥号♥♥
No, sir. We can’t get them to acknowledge our signal.
你能听见他吗?
Can you read him?
碎片,但他没有意义,都完全混乱的。
Fragments, sir, but he makes no sense. Everything’s completely garbled.
他快挂了,长官,我是说他的信♥号♥♥断了
He’s dying, sir. I mean, his signal’s dying.
现在没有了
Gone now.
什么都没有了
Nothing.
– 你有定位吗,汤姆?
– Did you get a fix, Tom?
– 是,长官,双向定位
– Yes, sir. Two-way fix…
有我们找到的方位在我们进入冰层之前
…with the bearing we got before we went under the ice.
– 大约在三英里以内
– That’s just under three miles.
– 瓦斯洛夫,三英里,在这次风暴中?
– Vaslov, three miles. In this storm?
– 我们能做到的
– We can make it.
– 我们要带去多少人?
– How many men should we take?
罗盘在这里没有,我们要DF无线电识别方向
我们需要一个医生
Compass is useless up here. We’ll need
DF radio for direction. We need a doctor.
那是瓦斯洛夫,你,我,
扎布林斯基带背包,无线电♥话♥机和DF
That’s Vaslov, you, me, Zabrinczski
with backpack, walkie-talkie and DF.
本宁军医,沃斯梅尔还有他能带上的所有医疗设备
Dr. Benning. Wassmeyer, with all
the medical equipment he can carry.
汉森先生,集♥合♥我们搬上艇的所有北极装置
Mr. Hansen, gather all that arctic gear we put onboard…
配给,灯光,加热器,所有的这些, 选一个人带上
…rations, lights, heaters, all of it,
and pick one more man.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
– 还有陆战队员们
– And the Marines.
是,上尉,让你的人准备
Yes. Captain, get your men ready.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
如果他是那样的话,他就去
If he’s what he’s supposed to be, he goes.
– 如果不是,我是傻瓜让他上艇
– If not, I’d be a fool to keep him onboard.
– 太好了
– Splendid.
你提醒我,我的任务是让你去斑马北极站
As you reminded me, Mr. Jones, my orders are get you to Zebra.
我们10分钟后出发
We move out in 10 minutes.
向左十度
Ten degrees left.
向左十度,扎布林斯基
Go 10 degrees left, Zabrinczski.
向左十度。知道了
Ten degrees left. Acknowledge.
他明白了,长官
He rogered, sir.
舰桥,无线电。我们在跟斑马北极站那边联♥系♥
Bridge, radio. We’re in contact with Zebra party.
它知道方向修正
It acknowledged course correction.
舰桥,是,无线电
Bridge, aye, radio.
求救
Help!
我被因住了
I’m caught.
无线电,我是舰桥,有斑马北极站的联络吗?
Radio, bridge. Any contact with Zebra?
没有联络,长官,没有
No contact, sir. No contact.
斑马北极站,我是维金。 听见了吗?回答
Zebra, this is Viking calling. Do you read me? Answer.
请讲,斑马,语言回答
Come in, Zeb. Answer on voice.
能找到他们吗?能找到斑马北极站吗?
Can you get them? Can you get Zebra?
没有联络,长官
No contact, sir.
– 准备下潜
– Prepare to dive.
– 是,准备下潜
– Prepare to dive, aye.
斑马北极站,这是维金。请讲,斑马,告知已收到
Zebra, this is Viking calling. Come in, Zeb. Acknowledge.
收到,听见了吗,斑马
Acknowledge. Do you read me, Zeb?
– 所有排水孔都在警报
– All the vents under diving alarm.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
关闭舱口
Hatch shut.
– 直接下降
– Straight below.
– 让她下降
– Take her down.
– 全速下潜
– Open forward group.
– 全速下潜,明白
– Open forward group, aye.
下潜
Dive.
– 砸开艇首面
– Break out the bow planes.
– 是,砸开艇首面
– Break out the bow planes, aye.
三分之一慢速前进
All ahead one-third.
回令三分之一慢速前进
Answering all ahead one-third.
给我向下三度
Give me three degrees down, Kentner.
向下三度
Three degrees down.
你能闻到吗?
Can you smell it?
烧橡胶味
Burnt rubber.
布置好你的人,上尉
Post your men, captain.
行动
Move.
丘亚!
Kilyar!
丘亚!丘亚!
Kilyar! Kilyar!
给,朋友,威士忌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!