我们的汇合点是不是可以保密?
Now, shall we keep our mysterious rendezvous?
当然
Why not.
下降到潜望镜深度,艇长
Coming up to periscope depth now, captain.
很好
Very well.
换红灯
Shift to red.
升起雷达
Raise the radar.
最近的方位,087
Nearest bearing, 087.
范围,9000
Range, 9000.
接触,195
Contact, 195.
范围,12,000
Range, 12,000.
现在巡逻,长官
Cruise now, sir.
可能有飞行器接近
Possible aircraft still approaching.
接触,237
Contact, 237…
12,500
…12,500.
5000码之内没有动静。敌我识别器没有发现情况
All clear inside of 5000 yards. No IFF.
尾舱
Stern room, aye.
声纳?
Sonar?
所有舱室准备上浮
All compartments ready to surface.
很好,关闭排水口
Very well. Shut the vents.
– 已经关闭
– Vents shut.
– 所有排水口关闭
– All vents shut, captain.
– 好,乔恩,上浮
– Okay, Jon. Bring her on up.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
上浮
Surface.
舰桥,无线。我们正在与普拉伯43联♥系♥
Bridge, radio.
We are in contact with Bravo 43.
他确认身份了
He confirms identification.
请注意,我们已经看到了他
Bridge, aye, radio. We have him in sight.
– 全体戒备,准备下潜
– Secure the deck. Go ahead and dive.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
前方安全,控制台
Forward head secure, control.
很好,前进
Very well, forward room.
盖上舱口
Hatch shut.
– 让她下降,乔恩
– Take her down, Jon.
– 是,长官
– Aye, aye, sir.
下潜
Dive.
换成白色灯
Switch to white.
– 雷达扫描
– Secure the radar.
– 雷达扫描,明白
– Secure radar, aye.
– 大卫
– David.
– 鲍里斯
– Boris.
大卫,大卫,大卫,大卫,大卫
David, David, David, David, David.
很高兴见到你,现在,同志
Good to see you. Now, now, comrade.
我给你介绍一个好朋友,也是合作人
鲍里斯·沃里斯维克·瓦斯洛夫
I’d like to introduce you to a good friend
and associate. Boris Vorisovich Vaslov.
最努力的反俄♥罗♥斯♥的俄♥国♥佬你终于见到了
Damnedest anti-Russian Russian you ever met.
– 早安,艇长
– Good morning, captain.
– 早安
– Morning.
这是个厉害的角色,帮助建设斑马北极站
Best-stocked man in captivity.Helped set up Zebra.
把他从100英里之外的地方丢下他也能找回去
Drop him off within 100 miles and he’ll walk to the spot.
我们会把你送到尽量接近的目标点
We’ll try to get you closer than that.
海军行动指挥官
Chief of naval operations.
– 你跟琼斯有同样的朋友
– You and Jones have the same friends.
– 也有同样的敌人
– And the same enemies.
– 欢迎瓦斯洛夫先生
– Welcome aboard, Mr. Vaslov.
– 很高兴上你的艇,艇长
– Good to be aboard, captain.
琼斯,请你带瓦斯洛夫先生去军官起居舱,再给他到一杯咖啡,行吗?
Jones, why don’t you take Mr. Vaslov to the wardroom. Cup of coffee?
非常乐意尝尝美国人的咖啡
I would love a good cup of your American coffee.
你这喜马拉雅雪人
You old abominable snowman…
我以为你在南极。48小时之前是
…I thought you were at the South Pole.
I was, 48 hours ago.
– 我是中校菲拉德
– I’m Commander Ferraday.
– 安德森上尉
– Captain Anders.
– 很高兴你的到来
– Good to have you aboard.
– 谢谢你,先生
– Thank you, sir.
特别是因为对于某些把你找上艇来的人意义重大
Especially since it meant so much
to someone to get you onboard.
– 是的,先生
– Yes, sir.
– 长官
– Captain.
帕特森,带安德森上尉去我的房♥间,我马上就来
Patterson, show Captain Anders to my quarters. I’ll join you in a moment.
– 谢谢你,先生
– Thank you, sir.
– 失陪
– Excuse me.
这边请
Right this way, sir.
– 就在这里,先生
– 谢谢你
– Right in here, sir.
– Thank you, sir.
然后从马克莫多桑德到新西兰的克赖斯特彻奇
Then from McMurdo Sound to Christchurch, New Zealand…
都坐海军飞机
…and all by Navy plane.
你已经像袋鼠一样跳来跳去的
You’ve been hopping around like a little kangaroo.
他是谁?
Who is he?
– 你不认识他?
– You do not know about him?
– 检查过他了?
– Was he checked?
当然
Of course.
空军基地的人执行检查
By the officials at the air base.
– 为什么,他是美国海陆战队上尉
– Why, he’s a captain in the U.S. Marines.
– 我们一直想当然接受?
– And we always accept the obvious?
你这人多疑
You have a distrustful character.
我没有这种性格,我是假设
I have no character. I assume one.
也许他是
Perhaps so did he.
你以为把他安排在这里监视我们?
You think he was put here to spy on us?
极有可能
It’s a definite possibility.
哪边的?
By which side?
接下来
It’s down.
– 什么?
– What?
– 接下来
– It’s down.
是,是,我知道
Yes. Yes, I know.
还没有哈里维尔的消息
And no word from Halliwell.
一点儿消息都没有?
Not one word from Halliwell?
– 没
– No.
– 那高德温呢?
– What about Goodwin?
不知道
We don’t know.
这个菲拉德艇长
This Captain Ferraday…
他知道多少?
…how much does he know?
他知到尽量把我们送到目的地
He knows enough to get us where we want to go.
所以你继续做一个
So you can continue to be your same big, beguiling…
能言善道,暗地里狡猾的人…
…sweet, candid, talkative self and…
却什么都没跟他说,我知道
And tell him nothing. I know. I know.
那边怎么样?
What happened up there?
有问题吗?
What went wrong?

Yes.
– 他们在哪里接了你?
– Where’d they pick you up?
– 运输路上,长官
– In transit, sir.
这是我的经过
That’s happened to me.
– 坐下
– Sit down.
– 不,谢谢,长官
– No, thank you, sir.
– 我看你想谈谈指挥权的事
– I see you’ll be taking command.
– 直击主题
– As soon as possible.
艇上的人都是最棒的士兵,他们能够…
These men onboard are the best the Corps could deliver
在你出发之前段时间内准备完毕
…in the short time before you sailed.
他们受过精良的训练但是没有实战考验过
They’re highly trained in arctic maneuvers but untested in actual combat.
所以,在你出发之前,搜索自然落在真正合格的军官身上
So even after you sailed, the search went on for a properly qualified officer.
从你的记录来看他们很幸运找到了你
From your record, they were lucky to find you.
运输路上,你说过
In transit, you said.
把我直接送到了空军基地再让我跟俄♥国♥人同艇
Flew me straight into the chopper base and put me onboard with that Russian.
我知道他是我们的人
Well, I understand he’s on our side.
军官起居舱
Wardroom.
– 是,长官
– Yes, sir.
– 大卫,叫沃克中尉
– Davis, ask Lieutenant Walker…
– 请到来我的休息舱
– …to come into my stateroom, please.
– 是,长官
– Yes, sir.
– 艇长
– Captain.
– 沃克中尉,安德森上尉
– Lieutenant Walker, Captain Anders.
他会帮你减轻负担

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!