先生 我是罗德上校
Sir, this is Colonel Rhodes!
他们打算用钢铁爱国者做木马
They’re using the Iron Patriot as a Trojan Horse,
想办法干掉总统
they’re gonna take out the President somehow.
我们得立刻警告机组
We have to immediately alert that plane.
好的 我会让安保人员马上行动
Okay, I’m on it. I’ll have security lock it down.
如果情况需要 F22战机30秒内就能就位
If need be, they can have F22s in the air in thirty seconds.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
罗德和斯塔克结束通话
Rhodes and Stark out.
没什么问题吧 先生
Everything okay, sir?
完全没有
Couldn’t be better.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
罗德上校 你能过来真是太好了
Colonel Rhodes. Glad to see you could make it, son.
我这就感觉安全多了
I feel safer already.
我们得做个决定
We gotta make a decision.
总统和派珀只能救其一
We can either save the President or Pepper.
没法同时救两边
We can’t do both.
先生 马里布那边有新情况
Sir, I have an update from Malibu.
起重机总算到达了现场
The cranes have finally arrived
正在清理地下室入口
and the cellar doors are being cleared as we speak.
我身上的战衣现在什么状态
And what about the suit I’m wearing?
能量已经充到92%了
The armor is now at ninety-two percent.
也只能凑合用了
That’s gonna have to do.
他过来了 他过来了 给我来张合照
Oh, here he comes, here he comes, get a quick picture.
没问题
Sure.
一切正常吧 上校
Everything all right, Colonel?
真是荣幸啊 总统先生
It is an honor, Mr. President.
你要动手 就动手吧
If you’re gonna do it, do it.
别着急啊 先生
Cool your boots, sir.
这可不是满大人的作风
That’s not how the Mandarin works.
长官 空军一号♥陷入危急状态
Sir, Air Force One’s been compromised.
内部发生射击 温度骤升
Internal shots, temperature spikes.
快把画面调出来
Get me eyes on it now.
画面出来了 长官
Image coming through now, sir.
那是罗德吗
Was that Rhodes?
总统呢
The President.
快说
Now.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
去享受喷流吧
Try the jet stream.
说到气流 去捞鱼吧
Speaking of which, go fish!
看这个伤口还愈合得了吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Walk away from that, you son of a bitch.
下面有多少人
How many in the air?
13个 先生
Thirteen, sir.
我一次能带几个
How many can I carry?
四个 先生
Four, sir.
慢点 慢点 放松 你叫什么
Slow down, slow down. Relax, what’s your name?
希瑟
Heather…
听我说 看到那个人了吗
Listen to me. See that guy?
我会飞过去 然后你抓住他
I’m gonna swing by and you’re just gonna grab him.
-明白了吗 -什么
– You got it? – What?
我会让你的手臂通上电
I will electrify your arm,
这样你就松不开手了
you won’t be able to open your hand.
你能做到的 希瑟
You can do this, Heather.
简单吧 还有11个
Easy, see? Eleven more to go.
记不记得有个叫猴子冒险的游戏
Remember that game called Barrel of Monkeys?
我们就那么玩
That’s what we’re gonna do.
高度一万八千英尺
Eighteen thousand feet.
大家加油 每个人都抓好自己的猴子
Come on, people! Everybody, grab your monkey!
漂亮
Nice!
一万英尺
Ten thousdand feet.
六千英尺
Six thousand feet.
大家加油
Come on, people.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on!
一千英尺
One thousand feet.
四百英尺
Four hundred feet.
两百英尺
Two hundred feet, sir.
是只胖猴子 抓住他
It’s a chunky monkey, let’s get him.
你好
Hello.
干得漂亮
Nice work, guys.
太棒了 大家配合得很好
Excellent. Good team effort all around. Go us.
贾维斯 这才算完成一半
Alright, Jarvis, but it’s only half done,
我们还得去找派珀
we still gotta get Pepp…
从哪冒出来的
That came out of nowhere.
跟我说点好消息
Give me some good news, man.
全部获救了
I think they all made it.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但是总统被抓走了
Yeah, but I missed the President.
你有战衣都救不了总统
You couldn’t save the President with the suit,
我们什么都没有怎么救派珀
how are we gonna save Pepper with nothing?
贾维斯 时间到了吗
Say, Jarvis, is it that time?
是家庭聚会规程吗 先生
The ‘house party’ protocol, sir?
没错
Correct.
你以为他会帮你吗
You think he’s gonna help you…
不可能
He won’t.
把你抓来不单是刺♥激♥托尼·斯塔克
Having you here is not just to motivate Tony Stark,
其实还有更尴尬的目的
it’s um…it’s actually more embarrassing than that.
你在这里是我的
You’re here as my, um…
战利品
Trophy.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
欢迎上船 总统先生
Welcome aboard, Mr. President.
罗克森公♥司♥诺克号♥
听说过大象墓地吗
Ever hear of an elephant graveyard?
两年前
Well, two years ago,
这艘驳船就是大象
the elephant in the room was this scow.
这是罗克森诺克号♥
This is the Roxxon Norco.
你当然记得了
And of course you’ll remember
它在彭萨科拉附近泄露了一百万加仑原油
that when she spilled a million gallons of crude off Pensacola,
拜您所赐 没有一个富人受到法庭审判
thanks to you, not one fat cat saw a day in court.
你要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
不怎么样 先生
Nothing, sir.
我只是需要个在电视上处决你的好借口
I just needed a reason to kill you that would play well on TV.
我已经向前看了
You see, I’ve moved on.
我找到了新政♥治♥靠山
I’ve found myself a new political patron,
明天这个时候 他将接替你的职位
and at this time tomorrow, he’ll have your job.
绑起来
String him up.
这边
Come on.
你不会突然抓狂吧
You’re not gonna freak out on me, right?
希望不会
I hope not.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他被吊在油罐上面
He’s strung up over the oil tank,
他们要点火烧死他 老兄
they’re gonna light him up, man.
维京葬礼 公开处决
Viking funeral. Public execution.
对 用油烧死
Yeah, death by oil.
直播即将开始 各就各位
Broadcast will commence shortly. Take final positions.
很好 镜头从A切换到E
Okay, that’s good. Now give me cameras A through E
先预演下
and we’ll do a full tech rehearsal.
枪举好了吗
Is your gun up?
好了 我要干嘛
Yep. What do I do?
6点钟方向 注意高处 别走火打我后背
Stay on my six, cover high, and don’t shoot me in the back.
6点 高处 后背 好了
Six, high, back. Alright.
看到了吗 搞定
You see that? Nailed it.
没错 你把灯泡打爆了
Yeah, you really killed the glass.
我瞄的就是灯泡 这么远你肯定打不准
I was aiming for the bulb! You can’t hit a bulb at this distance.
我没弹♥药♥了
I’m out.
有多余弹匣吗
Give me…give me…you got an extra magazine?
不通用的 托尼
They’re not universal, Tony.
我知道我在干嘛 我造这玩意的
I know what I’m doing, I make this stuff.
-好吧 -再给我一个
– Okay. – Give me another one.
我没有适合那把枪的
I don’t have one that fits that gun.
你有五个呢 好吧
You’ve got like five of ’em.
这样吧 我来侦查 准备好了吗
Alright, here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna spot. Ready?
你看到什么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!