然而
However…
不胜感激
I do appreciate it.
自从你上任
since you’ve taken the post…
你不必谢我
You don’t have to thank me.
我们的员工投诉率提高了三倍
we’ve had a rise in staff complaints of three hundred percent.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是在夸你
That’s not a compliment.
这不是夸奖吗 这值得夸奖
That’s not a compli…? It is a compliment!
-很明显有人图谋不轨 -我…
– Clearly somebody’s trying to hide something. – I…
-打扰一下 -请讲
– Excuse me.- Yes?
-波茨小姐 你四点约的人来了 -谢谢
– Miss Potts, your four o’clock is here. – Thank you.
你和我核查过这个人了吗
Did you clear this four o’clock with me?
哈皮 我们以后再谈这个
Happy, we’ll talk about this later.
我现在得去处理这件麻烦事
But right now I have to go deal with this very annoying thing.
怎么讲
How so?
我和他共事过
I used to work with him,
他总想约我出去
and he used to ask me out all the time.
所以有点小尴尬
So it’s a little awkward.
那可不妙
I don’t like the sound of that.
派珀
Pepper.
基里安
Killian?
你气色不错 真的非常好
You look great. You look really great.
天啊 你看起来 也很棒
God, you look…you look great.
我无法…
I… I… I can’t…
你这几年都做了什么
What on earth have you been doing?
没什么大事
Nothing fancy,
只是让理疗师收拾了五年
just five years in the hands of physical therapists.
还有 叫我阿德里奇吧
And please, call me Aldrich.
你应该拿到了门禁卡吧
You were supposed to be issued a security badge.
-哈皮 没事的 -是吗
– Happy, it’s okay.- Yes?
-我们没事 -确定吗
– We’re good. – You sure?
-是的 你走吧 -好
– Yes. Stand down. – Okay.
-我就在附近 好吧 -谢谢
– I’m gonna linger, right here. Okay. – Thank you.
见到你真高兴 基里安
It’s very nice to see you, Killian.
伙计
Hey, guy.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这么多年来规避着总统的
After years dodging the president’s ban
不道德生物研究禁令
on “immoral biotech research”,
我的智囊团终于有所突破了
my think tank now has a little something in the pipeline.
我把这个点子称为绝境病毒
It’s an idea we like to call Extremis.
让我把灯关一下
I’m gonna turn your lights down.
请看人类的大脑
Regard the human brain.
等等 暂停一下
Wait. Hold on, hold on.
那是宇宙的图像 我的错 让我按一下
That’s…that’s the universe, my bad. But if I do that…
这才是大脑
That’s the brain.
它们惊人地类似 不是吗
Strangely mimetic though, wouldn’t you say?
太不可思议了
Wow, that’s amazing!
多谢 那是我的大脑
Thanks, it’s mine.
什么
What?
这是我的大脑内部 这是个
This…you’re inside my head. It’s a…
实况转播
It’s a live feed.
站上来 我证明给你看
Come on up, I’ll prove it to you.
来吧
Come on.
现在 掐我胳膊
Now, pinch my arm.
我受得了 掐吧
I can take it. Pinch me.
那是什么
What is that?
是初级躯体感觉皮层
It’s the primary somatosensory cortex.
大脑中感知疼痛的部分
It’s the brain’s pain center.
这才是我想给你看的
But this is what I wanted to show you.
绝境病毒开♥发♥了我们的生物潜能
Now, Extremis harnesses our bioelectrical potential
现在看 这里
And it goes…here.
这基本上是个空槽
This is essentially an empty slot,
这说明我们的大脑
and what this tells us is that our mind,
其实是我们的整个DNA
our entire DNA in fact,
注定该被升级
is destined to be upgraded.
派珀·波茨改革斯塔克工业
你好
Hello?
是安保额头吗
Is this forehead of Security?
什么
What?
听着 我有正事呢 你有什么事
You know, look, I got a real job. What do you want?
我在工作 现在有情况
I’m working, I got something going on here.
什么情况 骚扰实习生吗
What? Harassing interns?
我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something,
当我告诉大家我曾是钢铁侠的保镖时
you know what happened when I told people
你知道他们什么反应吗
I was Iron Man’s body guard?
他们无情地嘲笑我
They would laugh in my face.
我只能带着最后一丝尊严离开
I had to leave while I still had a shred of dignity.
现在我有了真正的工作 照顾派珀
Now I got a real job, I’m watching Pepper.
发生了什么 告诉我
What’s going on? Fill me in.
-真要听吗 -对
– For real? – Yeah.
好吧 她在会见一个科学家
Alright, so she’s meeting up with this scientist.
-阔佬 长得也帅 -好吧
– Rich guy, handsome. – Right.
我一开始没认出他来
I couldn’t make his face at first, right?
你也知道我认人最在行了
You know I’m good with faces.
没错 你是个中翘楚
Oh, Yeah, yeah. You’re the best.
就是 然后我查了他的信息
Yeah. Well, so I run his credentials,
才认出他 阿德里奇·基里安
I make him Aldrich Killian.
我们以前其实见过他
We actually met the guy back in…
1999年 在哪来着 那个科学会议
where were we in ’99? The science conference?
在瑞士
Switzerland.
对 没错 就是那儿
Right, right, exactly.
基里安 不 我不记得那家伙
Killian? No, I don’t remember that guy.
你当然不记得 他又不是金发大♥波♥妹
Of course you don’t. He’s not a blond with a big rack.
一开始还好 他们只是谈生意
At first it was fine, they were talking business,
但现在有点蹊跷了
but now it’s like getting weird.
他正在给她看他的大大脑
He’s showing her his big brain.
他的什么
His what?
放大的大脑 她也乐在其中
Big brain, and she likes it.
让我给你看
Here, let me show you.
等一下 看到了吗
Hold on. See?
看到什么 看到你在偷♥窥♥吗
Look at what? You watching them?
把屏幕翻过去我才能看到
Flip the screen and then we can get started.
我又不是你这种科学天才
I’m not a tech genius like you.
相信我 快过来吧
Just…just trust me, get down down here.
翻转屏幕 让我看到他们在做什么
Flip the screen, then I can see what they’re doing.
我不会 我不会翻转屏幕
I can’t! I don’t know how to flip the screen!
别再那样对我说话了
Don’t talk to me like that anymore.
你可不是我老板
You’re not my boss.
我又不为你工作
Alright, I don’t work for you.
我不信任这家伙
Now I don’t trust this guy.
他还带了个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
He’s got another guy with him, he’s shifty.
-放松点 -真的吗
– Relax. – Seriously?
我只是让你守住周边
I’m just asking you to secure the perimeter.
让他出去喝一杯什么的
Tell him to go out for a drink or something?
你知道吗 你真的应该
You know what? You should take more
好好关注一下事态发展
of an interest in what’s going on here.
这女人是你生命中最美好的际遇
This woman… this woman’s the best thing that ever happened to you,
而你呢 你却不知珍惜
and you… you’re just ignoring her.
巨型大脑吗
A giant brain?
没错 巨型大脑 还有个鬼祟之徒
Yeah, there’s a giant brain, there’s a shifty character.
我要去跟着他
I’m gonna follow this guy.
查他的车牌 要是他来硬的 那就来吧
I’m gonna run his plates and if it gets rough, so be it.
我想念你 哈皮
I miss you, Happy.
我也想念你
Yeah, I miss you too.
但是想念以前的样子
But the way it used to be.
现在你都跟超级英雄朋友泡在一起
Now you’re off with the ‘superfriends’,
我都不知道你什么情况了
I don’t know what’s going on with you anymore.
世界越来越奇怪了
The world’s getting weird…
抱歉 我得挂断你了
Hey, I… I’d hate to cut you off.
-你带着电击枪吗 -怎么了
– Do you have your taser on you? – Why?
人力资源部好像有个女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!