I think there’s a gal in HR
在试图偷打印机墨水
who’s trying to steal some printer ink,
你应该过去教训她一下
you should probably go over there and zap her.
好极了
Yeah, nice.
想象一下 如果你可以侵入
Imagine if you could hack into the hard drive of
任何生物体的”硬盘” 然后重组其DNA
any living organism and recode its DNA.
那太惊人了
It would be incredible.
不幸的是 听起来也很有武器化前途
Unfortunately, to my ears it also sounds highly weaponizable.
比如改造士兵 和私人军队 托尼他…
As in enhanced soldiers, private armies, and Tony is not…
托尼 托尼
Tony. Tony.
13年前我曾邀请托尼加入AIM
You know, I invited Tony to join AIM thirteen years ago,
他拒绝了
he turned me down.
但现在我发现
But something tells me
掌权的是另一个天才
now there is a new genius on the throne
她不必向托尼汇报
who doesn’t have to answer to Tony anymore,
也没那么自负
and who has slightly less of an ego.
我的答案是不 阿德里奇
It’s gonna be a no, Aldrich.
我虽然非常想帮你
As much as I’d like to help you.
好吧 我确实有点失望
Well, I can’t say that I’m not disappointed.
但正如我父亲曾说的
But then as my father used to say,
透过失败的迷雾 才能窥见胜利的光辉
‘Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.’
很有深度
That’s very deep.
但我不知道是什么意思
And I have no idea what it means.
我也不懂 我爸就是个傻瓜
Well, me neither. He was kind of an idiot, my old man.
我们一定会再见的 派珀
I’m sure I’ll see you again, Pepper.
哈皮
Happy…
车备好了 你准备好出发了吗
The car is ready, if you’re ready to go.
嗯 我只是…
Yes. I just um…
忘了点什么东西 我得去…
God, I forgot my other thing, so I’m just gonna…
圣诞快乐 派珀
抱歉我来晚了 我刚才在 这是什么
I’m sorry I’m late. I was… What the…? What is that?!
你在屋里也要穿了吗
You’re wearing this in the house now?
那是什么 马克15型吗
What is that, like Mark 15?
马克42型
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
人总得有个爱好
You know everybody needs a hobby.
你非得在客厅里穿着你的爱好吗
And you have to wear your hobby in the living room?
新衣服要适应
Just breakin’ it in.
你明白吧 裤裆那里总是有点紧
You know, it’s always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so.
你看到你的圣诞礼物了吗
Did you see your Christmas present?
看到了
Yes, I did.
我没办法错过那么大的圣诞礼物
I… I don’t know how I could have missed that Christmas present.
能搬进门来吗
Is it gonna fit through the door?
这个问题问得好
Well actually, uh…it’s a good question.
明天我叫了一队人来
I got a team of guys comin’ tomorrow,
-他们会把墙炸了 -好吧
– they’re gonna blow out that wall. – Okay.
今天忙不忙 还是挺好
So, uh… tense? Good day?
按♥摩♥一下肩吧 你这个调皮的小女孩
Ooh shoulders, a little naughty. Naughty girl.
我不想啰嗦 不过你喜欢那订制的兔子吗
I don’t wanna harp on this, but did you like the custom rabbit?
我喜欢吗
Did I like it?
俘虏了你的心 对吧
Nailed it, right?
我很感激你的心思
I appreciate the thought very much.
你为什么不掀起面罩 给我一个热吻呢
So why don’t you lift up that face mask and give me a kiss?
哎呀 该死 打不开
Yup, dammit. No can do.
你要不要亲在…
You wanna just kiss it on the…
面罩缝上
The facial slit?
那不如我去车♥库♥
Well, why don’t I run down to the garage
找个撬棍把它弄开
and see if I can’t find a crowbar to shimmy that thing open?
撬棍 真棒
Crowbar. Yeah.
可是车♥库♥…那个 辐射泄漏了
Oh, except there’s been a…uh…A radiation leak.
我愿意冒这个险
I’ll take my chances.
太危险了
That’s risky.
至少让我给你找件防护衣
At least let me get you like a Hazmat suit
或是盖革计数器之类的东西
or a Geiger counter or something like that.
被发现了
Busted.
你真是无聊到新境界了
This is a new level of lame.
对不起
Sorry.
今晚是约会之夜 你不等我就吃了
You ate without me, already? On date night?
-他只是… -你是说你吧
– He was just… – You mean you?
没错 我是说我们 只是在招待你
Well, yeah. I mean we were just… just hosting you.
我做完了点工作
While I finished up a little work.
所以就吃了一点东西
And yes, I had a quick bite.
我不知道你回不回家
I didn’t know if you were comin’ home
还是跟阿德里奇·基里安喝酒去了
or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian.
干什么
What?
怎么了
What?
阿德里奇·基里安 你还查我岗吗
Aldrich Killian? What are you checking up on me?
哈皮觉得担心
Happy was concerned.
-不 你就是在监视我 -我没有
– No, you’re spying on me. – I wasn’t…
我要去睡觉了
I’m going to bed.
等等 别走 小派
Hold on. Come on. Pep.
好吧 我承认是我错了 对不起
Hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry.
我最近一团糟
I’m a piping hot mess.
有段时间了 我一直没告诉你
It’s been going on for a while, I haven’t said anything.
纽约事件后 一切都变了
Nothing’s been the same since New York.
是吗 我可完全没有注意到
Oh really? Well, I didn’t notice that, at all.
你经历了一些事
You experience things
事情过去后 你还是没法解释清楚
and then they’re over and you still can’t explain ’em.
神 外星人 其他空间
Gods, aliens, other dimensions.
我只是一个躲在铁壳里的人
I… I’m just a man in a can.
我至今还没有崩溃的原因
The only reason I haven’t cracked up
大概就是因为你搬来和我一起住
is probably because you moved in.
这太好了 我爱你 我很幸运
Which is great. I love you, I’m lucky.
但是 宝贝 我睡不着
But, honey, I can’t sleep.
你睡着了 我就下来
You go to bed, I come down here.
做我熟悉的事
I do what I know,
敲敲打打
I tinker.
但是危险即将来临
But threat is imminent,
我必须保护我唯一不能失去的东西
and I have to protect the one thing that I can’t live without.
就是你
That’s you.
我的战衣 它们只是
My suits, they’re uh…
机器而已
Machines.
但它们是我的一部分
But they’re part of me.
这只是个消遣
A distraction.
也许吧
Maybe.
我要去洗个澡
I’m gonna take a shower.
好吧
Okay.
你也一起来吧
And you’re gonna join me.
更好了
Better.
托尼
Tony!
托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony!
托尼
Tony…
关闭电源
Power down!
我一定是在睡梦中启动了它
I must have called it in my sleep.
这事不应该发生的
That’s not supposed to happen.
我会重新校准一下传感器
I’ll recalibrate the sensors.
我们能不能 让我
Can we just… just let me…
让我先喘口气好吗
just let me catch my breath, okay?
别走 好吗 派珀
Don’t go, alright? Pepper?
我要去楼下睡 你去敲打那个吧
I’m going to sleep downstairs. Tinker with that.
你扛得住吗
Can you regulate?
扛得住
Yes, I can regulate.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yes.
这批货不错
It’s a decent batch.
别说我不为你着想
Don’t say I never did nothin’ for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
理解万岁
I mean for understanding.
对不起 伙计
I’m sorry, buddy.
你干什么呢 伙计 自己出来的吗
What are you doin’, buddy? You out by yourself?
约会之夜吗 看你最喜欢的言情片
A little date night? Watching your favorite chick flick maybe?
没错 一部叫做《派对结束》的电影

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!