What’d you see?
太快了 什么都没看到
Too fast, nothing.
再来一次
Here we go.
三男一女 有武器
Three guys, one girl, all armed.
上帝 我现在想死战衣了
God, I’d kill for some armor right now.
说得没错 我们需要支援
You’re right, we need backup.
大批支援
Yeah, a bunch.
话说…
You know what?
-那是 -对
– Is…is that? -Yep.
-那全是 -对
– Are those? – Yeah.
双子星
马克39型
碎心者
马克17型
猎枪
马克40型
红鲷鱼
马克35型
银色百夫长
马克33型
圣诞快乐 老兄
Merry Christmas, buddy.
贾维斯 定位绝境病毒热信♥号♥♥
Jarvis, target Extremis heat signatures.
废了他们
Disable with extreme prejudice.
收到
Yes, sir.
锤头鲨
马克37型
还等什么 圣诞节到了
What are you waiting for? It’s Christmas.
送他们上天堂
Take ’em to church.
活塞
马克31型
骨骼
马克41型
先生们
Gentlemen.
来了
Incoming.
贾维斯 让伊戈尔去撑住
Jarvis, get Igor to steady this thing.
伊戈尔
马克38型
你休息的时候就在干这个
This is how you’ve been managing your downtime, huh?
人总得有点爱好
Everybody needs a hobby.
碎心者 去帮帮红鲷鱼
Heartbreaker? Help Red Snapper out, will ya?
时间刚刚好
Nice timing.
真棒 给我也来一套
Oh yeah, that’s awesome. Give me a suit, okay?
银色百夫长
马克33型
抱歉 它们只能由我♥操♥控
Oh, I’m sorry. They’re…they’re only coded to me.
什么意思
What’s that mean?
我让人掩护你
I got you covered.
碎心者
马克17型
晚上好 上校 要我载你一程吗
Good evening, Colonel. Can I give you a lift?
真好笑
Very funny.
突袭者
马克25型
先生 我已找到波茨小姐
Sir, I’ve located Miss Potts.
可算啊
About time.
停 放下 放下
Stop! Put it down, put it down, put it down.
看看你和我前女友出去的后果
See what happens when you hang out with my ex-girlfriends?
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a jerk.
好啦 晚餐时再聊这个
Yep. We’ll talk about it over dinner.
手伸过来 过来点 宝贝
Come on. A little more, baby.
这家伙在骚扰你吗
Is this guy bothering you?
别起来
Don’t get up!
这样热吗
Is that hot in there?
不能动了 是不是
Stuck? Feel a little stuck?
像只小海龟 要在龟壳里烤熟了
Like a little turtle, cooking in his little turtle suit?
托尼
Oh, Tony.
她看着呢
She’s watching.
我觉得你应该闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛
I think you should close your eyes. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 你不想看到的
Close your eyes, you don’t wanna see this.
不着急 慢慢来
Yeah, you take a minute.
双子星
马克39型
贾维斯 给我一套战衣
Jarvis, give me a suit right now!
热棒
马克22型
拜托
Come on!
总统先生 坚持住 我来了
Mr. President! Just hold on,alright? I’m coming.
坚持住 坚持住
Just hold on. Hold on.
好吧
OK.
再见了
Bye-bye.
做好准备
Brace yourself!
你帅爆了 总统先生
You look damn good, Mr. President,
不过我得要回我的战衣
but I’m gonna need that suit back.
总统安全了 托尼 我得带他离开
The President is secure, Tony. I’m clearing the area.
做得好
Nice work.
准备好了吗 先生
Ready sir?
准备什么
What do you mean ‘ready’?
小派 我来了 放松 我接着你
Pep, I got you. Relax, I got you.
看着我
Just look at me.
宝贝 我伸不了更远
Honey, I can’t reach any further,
你不能待在那儿 好吗
and you can’t stay there, alright?
你得放手
You gotta let go.
放手 我保证能接住你
You gotta let go! I’ll catch you, I promise!
真可惜
What a shame,
要是我就能接住她
I would have caught her.
夜店
马克16型
弹出
Eject.
猎枪
马克40型
我们终于在屋顶碰面了
Well here we are, on the roof.
马克42型到达
Mark 42 inbound.
哎呦喂
Well I’ll be damned.
浪子归来了
The prodigal son returns.
算了
Whatever.
你真的配不上她 托尼
You really didn’t deserve her, Tony.
真遗憾 我就要把她改造得 完美了
It’s a pity, I was so close to having her… perfect.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay, okay! Wait, wait! Slow down, slow down!
你说得对
You’re right,
我配不上她
I don’t deserve her!
但是你错了 她本就很完美了
Here’s where you’re wrong, she was already perfect.
贾维斯 帮我炸掉马克42型
Jarvis, do me a favor and blow Mark 42.

Noooo!
鬼祟
马克15型
别再戴面具了
No more false faces.
你说你想找满大人
You said you wanted the Mandarin,
我就是
you’re looking right at him.
一直都是我 托尼 从一开始就是
It was always me, Tony, right from the start.
我就是满大人
I am the Mandarin!
我说不出话
I got nothin’.
马克9型
贾维斯 我12点钟方向的不是目标
Jarvis, subject at my twelve o’clock is not a target,
解除武装
disengage!
怎么 生我气了吗
What? Oh, what, are you mad at me?
宝贝
Honey.
天哪
Oh, my God.
刚刚好暴♥力♥
That was really violent.
你吓死我了 我还以为你
You just scared the devil out of me. I thought you were…
死了吗 为什么
I was dead. Why?
因为我从200英尺处掉了下来
Because I fell two hundred feet?
现在是谁一团糟了
Who’s the hot mess now?
有待讨论
It’s still debatable.
可能还是你
Probably tipping your way a little bit.
你何不在家也这么穿
Why don’t you dress like this at home?
运动文胸什么的
Sport bra, the whole deal.
我能理解
You know, I think I understand
你为什么不肯放弃这些战衣了
why you don’t want to give up the suits.
我还能抱怨什么呢
What I am gonna complain about now?
对于我
Well, it’s me.
你总能想到的
You’ll think of somethin’.
-过来 宝贝 -别碰我
– Come here, babe. – No, don’t touch me!
-不 没事的 -我会烫伤你的
– No, don’t worry about it. – No, I’m gonna burn you!
不不 不会的
No, no, you’re not.
你看 不烫
See. Not hot.
我会没事吗
Am I gonna be okay?
不 你在和我谈恋爱
No, you’re in a relationship with me,
总是会有事的
everything will never be okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!