但是我觉得这我搞得定
But I think I can figure this out, yeah.
20年前我喝醉时 还差点琢磨出来了
I almost had this twenty years ago when I was drunk.
我觉得我能让你好起来
I think I can get you better.
我就擅长这个 修理东西
That’s what I do, I fix stuff.
你的那些”消遣”呢
And all your distractions?
我会削减一下
I’m gonna shave them down a little bit.
贾维斯
Jarvis?
都结束了 先生 还有事吗
All wrapped up here, sir. Will there be anything else?
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
库存清理规程吗 先生
The ‘clean slate’ protocol, sir?
不管了 圣诞节嘛 是的
Screw it, it’s Christmas. Yes, yes.
还行吧 你喜欢吗
Okay so far? You like it?
这就行了
It’ll do.
随着圣诞节早晨的到来
And so, as Christmas morning began,
我的旅程也到达终点
my journey had reached its end.
你始于纯粹的初衷
You start with something pure,
令人兴奋的想法
something exciting.
随之而来的是犯错
Then come the mistakes.
妥协
The compromises.
我们为自己埋下祸根
We create our own demons.
幸会
It’s great to see you.
我如约稳定了派珀体内的绝境病毒
As promised, I got Pepper sorted out.
花了些功夫
It took some tinkering.
然后我又想 何必止步于此
But then I thought to myself, “Why stop there?”
当然 有人会说 前进有风险
Of course, there are people who say progress is dangerous.
但是我敢打赌那些傻瓜
But I’ll bet none of those idiots
不用带着一胸腔的弹片生活
never had to live with a chest full of shrapnel.
现在 我也不用了
And now…neither will I.
告诉你 这是我这些年睡得最好的一次
Let me tell you, that was the best sleep I’d had in years.
没事了 没事了
It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok.
土豆枪2型
你的朋友 机械师
如果要我给这一切加个好结尾
So if I were to wrap this up tight with a bow or whatever,
我猜我会说我的战衣
I guess I’d say my armor,
从不是什么消遣或爱好
it was never a distraction or a hobby,
而是茧
it was a cocoon.
现在 我破茧成蝶了
And now, I’m a changed man.
你可以拿走我的房♥子 花招和玩具
You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys.
有一样东西你永远拿不走
One thing you can’t take away…
我就是钢铁侠
I am Iron Man.
钢铁侠3
钢铁侠3
钢铁侠3
谢谢你 听我说了这么多
You know, and thank you, by the way, for listening.
这感觉真的很棒
There’s just something about getting it off my chest
把这些话说出来
and putting it out there in the atmosphere
而不是憋在心里
instead of holding this in.
否则人会生病的 是吧
I mean, this is what gets people sick, you know?
我都不知道你是个这么好的倾听者
Wow, I had no idea you were such a good listener.
能把我内心的想法
To be able to share all of my intimate thoughts
和经历与人分享
and my experiences with someone,
心里轻松了一半
it just cuts the weight of it in half, you know.
就像蛇吞食自己的尾巴
It’s like a snake swallowing its own tale.
一切都圆♥满♥了
Everything comes full circle.
而且你能帮我应对…
And…and the fact that you’ve been able to help me process…
-讲到哪了 -你在听吗
– So, uh…? – You with me?
当然 我们讲到…
I was, yeah. We were… uh, we were at, uh…
你在打盹
You actively napping?
我神游了
I… I was… I… I… I drifted.
你在哪睡过去的
Where did I lose you?
瑞士的电梯
Elevator in Switzerland.
也就是说你什么都没听到
So you heard none of it?
抱歉 我不是那种医生
I’m sorry, I’m not that kind of doctor.
我不是治疗师 这不是我的长项
I’m not a therapist, it’s not my training.
-那又如何 -我没有…
– So? – I don’t have the…
什么 时间吗
What? The time?
那个性子
Temperament.
其实 仔细想起来
You know what? Now that I think about it,
天呐 我的原始创伤是在1983年
oh, God, my original wound. 1983, alright?
-嗯 -我都14了 还有保姆
– Yes. – I’m 14 years old, I still have a nanny?
太奇怪了
That was weird.
托尼·斯塔克还将回归

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!