很高兴宣布你们即将多出一位
I’m pleased to announce the imminent arrival
活泼乱跳 狂拽酷炫的小♥弟♥弟♥
of your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother.
先给特写再拉远 打上日期时间
Start tight and go wide, stamp in time.
马克42型自缠卷推进式战衣测试
Mark 42 autonomous prehensile propulsion suit test.
启动程序
Initialize sequence.
贾维斯 放音乐
Jarvis, drop my needle.
该死
Crap.
很好 我看行 发射所有部件
Alright, I think we got this. Send ’em all.
好像有点太快了 慢一点 一点点
Probably a little fast, slow it down. Slow it down just a…
就好
little bit.
慢慢来行吗 贾维斯
Cool it, will you, Jarvis?
放马过来 我可不怕你
Come on. I ain’t scared of you.
我是天才
I’m the best.
一如既往 先生 看您工作总是乐趣多多
As always, sir, a great pleasure watching you work.
或许三天不打盹也不算很长
And I guess seventy-two hours isn’t a long time between siesta’s.
没觉得情况会更糟了
Didn’t think it could get any worse.
然后我非得去打开电视
Then I had to go and turn on the TV.
于是我看到了他
That’s when he happened.
有人叫我恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Some people call me a terrorist,
我则自认为是位老师
I consider myself a teacher.
美国
America,
准备好好上一课吧
ready for another lesson.
186♥4♥年在科罗拉多州的沙溪镇
In 186♥4♥ in Sand Creek Colorado
美军待友善的夏安部落的勇士
the U.S. Military waited till the friendly Cheyenne braves
出门打猎后
all gone hunting,
惨绝人寰地屠戮了部落里剩下的老弱病残
waited to attack and slaughter their families left behind,
并侵占了他们的土地
and claim their land.
39小时前 位于科威特的
Thirty-nine hours ago the Ali Al Salem Air Base
阿里·萨利姆空军基地遭袭
in Kuwait was attacked.
是…是我♥干♥的
I…I…I did that.
一座住满妇孺的古朴的军事教堂
A quaint military church filled with wives and children, of course.
士兵们都在外演习
The soldiers were out on maneuver,
勇士们都不在
the braves were away.
埃利斯总统
President Ellis,
你执意拒绝接受我的教诲 先生
you continue to resist my attempts to educate you, sir.
而现在 你又一次与我失之交臂
And now, you’ve missed me again.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am,
但不知道我在哪
you don’t know where I am,
更无法预见我的到来
and you’ll never see me coming.
信♥号♥♥似乎恢复了 来回顾一下可怕的…
Now that we seem to be back, let’s recap some of the frightening…
网络攻击使广播中断
美国广播频道被劫持
American Airwaves were hijacked.
国家进入高度戒备状态
The nation remains on high alert.
所有对满大人的缉捕行动俱告失败
All attempts of finding Mandarin have so far proved unsuccessful.
本政♥府♥对此次恐怖活动最主要的回应
Central to my Administration’s response to this terrorist event,
是刚研发出新军事资源
is a newly minted resource.
我所认识的詹姆斯·罗德上校
I know him as Colonel James Rhodes,
即将成为美国人尽皆知的钢铁爱国者
the American people will soon know him as the Iron Patriot.
埃利斯总统是如何回应的呢
And how is President Ellis responding?
战争机器重装上阵
把这个被称为战争机器的家伙
By taking the guy they call War Machine
重新刷了遍漆
and giving him a paint job.
同一套战衣 但是漆上了红白蓝三色 看看
Same suit, but painted red whit and blue. Look at That.
还重新命名为钢铁爱国者
And they also renamed him Iron Patriot.
因为这颜色实在太内涵了
You know, just in case the paint was too subtle.
焦点小组的反馈结果很好 好吗
It tested well with focus groups, alright?
我是钢铁爱国者
I am Iron Patriot.
“战争机器”那名字太暴♥力♥了 好吗
Listen, War Machine was a little too aggressive, alright?
这个给人感觉好多了
This sends a better message.
到底是怎么回事
So what’s really goin’ on?
那个满大人
With Mandarin.
说正经的 能谈谈这家伙吗
Seriously, can we talk about this guy?
这是机密 托尼
It’s classified information, Tony.
好吧 发生了九起爆♥炸♥案件
Okay, there have been nine bombings.
九起
Nine.
公众只知道其中三起
The public only knows about three.
关键是
Here’s the thing,
没人能找到起爆装置
nobody can ID a device.
现场没有任何炸♥弹♥遗留痕迹
There’s no bomb casings.
你知道我能帮上忙 你开口就行
You know I can help, just ask.
我有一堆高科技 还有一件缠卷者战衣
I got a ton of new tech, I got a prehensile suit,
我还有 我还有新除弹装置
I got a… I got a new bomb disposal.
能将爆♥炸♥控制在空中
Catches explosions mid-air.
你多久没有好好睡过了
When’s the last time you got a good night’s sleep?
爱因斯坦一年才睡三小时 看看他干了什么
Einstein slept three hours a year. Look what he did?
人们都很担心你 托尼
People are concerned about you, Tony.
我也很担心你
I’m concerned about you.
你这是要对我说教吗
You’re gonna come at me like that?
不 我不是想犯…
No. No, look, I’m not trying to be a dic…
罗德想说dick[犯浑] 因为小孩出现和谐了自己
唠叨
tator.
您能在我的画上签个名吗
Do you mind signing my drawing?
理查德这一名字的昵称是迪克[Dick]
只要理查德不介意
If Richard doesn’t mind.
你不介意吧 迪克
You alright with this, Dick?
没问题
Fine with me.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
艾琳
Erin.
对了 我超喜欢你演的《圣诞故事》
I loved you in A Christmas Story, by the way.
1983年电影 是说他长得像电影主人公
五角大楼已经陷入恐慌
Listen, the Pentagon is scared.
经过了纽约事件 外星人什么的
After New York… aliens, come on.
他们需要展现力量
They need to look strong.
阻止满大人是首要任务 但那不是
Stopping the Mandarin is priority, but it’s not…
不是超级英雄的事
It’s superhero business,
-我懂 -的确不是
– I get it. – No, it’s not, quite frankly.
这是美国的事
It’s American business.
我说过我懂了
That’s why I said I…got it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我把蜡笔折断了
I broke the crayon.
你没事吧 斯塔克先生
Are you okay, Mr. Stark?
放松点 托尼
Take it easy. Tony…
您怎么从虫洞里逃出来的
How did you get out of the wormhole?
等一下 托尼
Wait a minute! Tony!
艾琳 救救我
-他说了什么 -托尼
– What’d he say?! – Tony!
抱歉 我得查一下战衣…确保 好吧
Sorry. Have to check on the suit… make sure… okay
检查心脏 检查那个 是不是大脑出问题了
Check the heart, check the… check the… is it the brain?
没有心脏或大脑异常的迹象
No sign of cardiac anomaly or unusual brain activity.
好吧 那我被下毒了吗
Okay, so I was poisoned?
我的诊断是 你刚经历了严重的惶恐发作
My diagnosis is that you’ve experienced a severe anxiety attack.

Me?
拜托 老兄 这样子可不雅观 打开吧
Come on, man. This isn’t a good look, open up.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta split.
门卡
Badge…
戴门卡
badge…
门卡
badge.
门卡 伙计们
Badge, guys.
我在厕所都放了告示 拜托
I put a memo in the toilet, come on.
托尼把它们搁在地下室了
Tony has got them in his basement,
还给它们带了派对帽
they’re wearing party hats.
我们应该把这个资产利用起来
This is an asset that we can put to use.
这么说 你在建议我
So, you’re suggesting
把门卫全部都换成机器人吗
that I replace the entire janitorial staff with robots?
我的意思是我们最大的软肋
What I’m saying is that the human element of Human Resources
就是人力资源中的人力部分
is our biggest point of vulnerability.
我们应该尽快剔除这部分
We should start phasing it out immediately.
-什么 -抱歉 斑比
– What!? – Excuse me, Bambi
你刚说的是认真的吗
Did you just say that?
戴好徽章
Security.
哈皮 好吧
Happy? OK.
好吧 你上任安保主管 我很替你高兴
Okay, I am thrilled that you’re now the Head of Security, okay?
-没人比你更能胜任 -谢谢
– It is the perfect position for you. – Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!